Whats More Anti-American?

Blake Allyn

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
So whats more anti-American? We have discovered that a combination of Tylenol and Aspirin is just as effective for treating pain as opoids.

Pharma companies have made billions of dollars marketing a drug they knew was highly addictive. 50K Americans a year are now dying a hear due to the crisis. Meanwhile we discover that Pharma companies are stashing their money overseas to avoid paying US taxes leaving the US public to pay to try and stop the crisis. Of course some of these costs find their way into public healthcare. Pharma also lobbies money to keep pot illegal, though it is a much safer alternative than opioids.

7 Police officers have been killed this year fighting resurgent heroin dealers who have seen their power grow due to the opioid crisis.

So whats more anti-American? Developing a drug you made billions off, putting money overseas to avoid pay taxes on said profits, forcing the US taxpayer to pay to try and resolve crisisi you created, leading to 7 police officer deaths due to rise in Heroin you created, taking no blame for it OR kneeling for an Anthem?

So killing 50K Americans and refusing to pay to help solve the crisis you created is the same as kneeling as a football game?

Even when the Pharma behavior lead to police deaths and veterans of wars dying from overdoses and not one person has died to kneeling?

Causing(profiting as well off them
deaths of police and soliders) is as anti-American as not causing deaths?

Thus bin Laden as anti-American as anthem protesters?

In other words, you fucking morons focusing on the anthem protesters are delusional idiots while actual companies are robbing you blind and killing 50k Americans a year and you are footing the bill for the problems.

Thats bullshit.
No way Tylenol and aspirin can stop pain better than opioids.
I speak from experience.
Thats not what I said.

A clinical, double blind study, has shown that a combination of tylenol and aspirin, taken together are just as effective as taking opioids.

Information has come out that Pharma knew that was the case.

The other thing is, Tylenol and aspirin dont kill 50k people a year.

A double blind study is impossible to bias and is considered the gold standard of research.

Keep focusing on anthem kneelers you moron.

.So whats more anti-American? Developing a drug you made billions off, putting money overseas to avoid pay taxes on said profits, forcing the US taxpayer to pay to try and resolve crisisi you created, leading to 7 police officer deaths due to rise in Heroin you created, taking no blame for it OR kneeling for an Anthem?

Kneeling for the anthem.

The first scenario is about as American as you can get. Caveat Emptor.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.
Last time I went to the dentist I had to have three teeth pulled. The doctor prescribed me a mild pain killer that I cannot recall the name of. I have taken them before several times and they do nothing to stop the pain. When he told me what it was i told him I didn't want them because they would not work, and he said he couldn't give me anything stronger. I just laughed in his face and told I didn't need his ineffective crap and left. I had hydrocodone left over from a surgery and took those. They worked.

50K stupid people
And that reply was your admission of defeat.

Yes, people taking an incredibly addictive drug are stupid for trusting their doctors.

One thing I know for sure, you are anti-American. Leave this country since you hate it.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.
Last time I went to the dentist I had to have three teeth pulled. The doctor prescribed me a mild pain killer that I cannot recall the name of. I have taken them before several times and they do nothing to stop the pain. When he told me what it was i told him I didn't want them because they would not work, and he said he couldn't give me anything stronger. I just laughed in his face and told I didn't need his ineffective crap and left. I had hydrocodone left over from a surgery and took those. They worked.
A mild painkiller isn't what anybody is talking about. So try again.

Its prescription strength Tylenol and aspirin, taken together as a combination, of which since you cant remember the name of the drug, you cant comment on.

So, we are left with a clinical trial, that proves it beyond a doubt. You still evade, cause you realize you have been duped about the anthem.

A double blind clinical trial my friend. Do you even know what that is?

Notice, you just dont want to believe it cause it shatters your myopic worldview.

So whats more anti-American? We have discovered that a combination of Tylenol and Aspirin is just as effective for treating pain as opoids.

Pharma companies have made billions of dollars marketing a drug they knew was highly addictive. 50K Americans a year are now dying a hear due to the crisis. Meanwhile we discover that Pharma companies are stashing their money overseas to avoid paying US taxes leaving the US public to pay to try and stop the crisis. Of course some of these costs find their way into public healthcare. Pharma also lobbies money to keep pot illegal, though it is a much safer alternative than opioids.

7 Police officers have been killed this year fighting resurgent heroin dealers who have seen their power grow due to the opioid crisis.

So whats more anti-American? Developing a drug you made billions off, putting money overseas to avoid pay taxes on said profits, forcing the US taxpayer to pay to try and resolve crisisi you created, leading to 7 police officer deaths due to rise in Heroin you created, taking no blame for it OR kneeling for an Anthem?
Is there any difference between Big Tobacco and Big Pharma? I do think so.

Is there any difference between Big Tobacco and Big Pharma? I do think so.

At this point yes, we know the harm of tobacco products. The opioid issue was hidden by big pharma initially much like early denying of danger of tobacco.

Back then, the cig companies at least didn't shelter their profits overseas.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.
Thats not what I said.

A clinical, double blind study, has shown that a combination of tylenol and aspirin, taken together are just as effective as taking opioids.

Information has come out that Pharma knew that was the case.

The other thing is, Tylenol and aspirin dont kill 50k people a year.

A double blind study is impossible to bias and is considered the gold standard of research.

Keep focusing on anthem kneelers you moron.

Thats exactly what you said and it pure unadulterated BullShit.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.

Yep...I always save em for a rainy day myself.

Every 4 min there is a TV commercial selling drugs, its not that opioids are bad, its that they are over prescribed, & over hyped (no pun intended).

Now they even advertise Movantik, they show a construction worker (supervisor apparently) who can't go. Its for opiate induced constipation.. I just can't stand it when I see that commercial. His doctor gave him a script, for OIC. I'm sure its expensive, probably repackaged ex lax.

Good one, new person, Welcome! :2up:

But kneelers are some serious turds.

In terms of negative affects on America, clearly Big Pharma wins that one. In terms of deliberately disrespecting America, Veterans and Police the Kneelers win that one.

Big Pharma isn't inherently anti-American they are pro-profit and they are aided by their friends in Congress to keep pushing deadly Opioids. I also call BS on your assertion that Tylenol and Aspirin combined are as effective in treating pain as Opioids. No way.

In terms of negative affects on America, clearly Big Pharma wins that one. In terms of deliberately disrespecting America, Veterans and Police the Kneelers win that one.

Big Pharma isn't inherently anti-American they are pro-profit and they are aided by their friends in Congress to keep pushing deadly Opioids. I also call BS on your assertion that Tylenol and Aspirin combined are as effective in treating pain as Opioids. No way.

Dude, I am not making any assertion. I am refferring to a double blind clinical trial that proved this after testing it on over 400 patients.

Unlike you, I wouldn't make a medical judgment because I dont have any credentials to do so.

Medical professionals conducted a study and found such. Not me. Also, prescription level Tylenol and aspirin, not over the counter, and in combination.

Forum List

Back