Now serving - Lunch and dinner. What would you like to order :confused:

:eusa_sick: :cheeky-smiley-018: :eusa_doh:

BeijingFastFood2_Page_03.jpg

BeijingFastFood2_Page_04.jpg

BeijingFastFood2_Page_06.jpg

BeijingFastFood2_Page_08.jpg

BeijingFastFood2_Page_11.jpg

Would you eat this crap??​

Seriously, I would love someone who has eaten some of that stuff to tell us what it tastes like. Also, how do you eat a sea urchin? :confused:

Glad to see they added some red peppers to the goat lungs to spice things up, ya know? :eek:

I have a Thai (well, Cambodian before the borders changed) friend who says crickets are good....

She's a Buddhist and primarily a vegetarian, but she said she has a weakness for crickets, which are sold in bins by vendors....

I can handle almost anything if it's cooked....but I don't think I could do the bug thing.

In fact, as much as I love lobster, I have a hard time with it because it looks like a big sea cockroach to me. And crabs....what are they but big ugly spiders?

Blech.

But it wasn't made out of bugs........

My dad actually liked it, and I can remember mom making it for him once in a while.

Some folks would eat dirt if it had legs. I know that's a cultural value judgement but I could not come at that stuff. The closest I've come to being daring about food is eating crocodile (yes, tastes just like chicken).

But then I know vegetarians would find my diet disgusting because I eat meat.

But I still couldn't come at that stuff in the photos.

Forum List

Back