Zone1 What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, and once again you haven't posted another Idiot-Gram.
27ywg4.jpg

I am not seeing a ban. Rye Catcher was last seen Sunday and nothing showing, not even a warning. Is there something Moderation should be aware of? Feel free to PM me.
In 1999 I was Wry Catcher; in 2009 I lost my computer and couldn't get on, so I went with Rye Catcher. Today I couldn't sign on. Thus, I decided to write Wry-Catcher.

Got it?

Who decided on my Rye Catcher? Now I needed to go back to Wry-Catcher with my original with Wry Catcher.
I’m thinking Wry-Hatcher is kinda cool but I picked Lumpy 1 soo .. eh.

Welcome to the USMB, nice you could show up and immediately cause a dilemma.. 😉

In 1999 I was Wry Catcher; in 2009 I lost my computer and couldn't get on, so I went with Rye Catcher. Today I couldn't sign on. Thus, I decided to write Wry-Catcher.

Got it?
We will need to shut down the ones you do not want, as you can only have one active. Please contact and let us know which one you would like to keep. :cool:

We will need to shut down the ones you do not want, as you can only have one active. Please contact and let us know which one you would like to keep. :cool:
I did now: Another response is Wry Catcher and Rye Catcher are no longer active.

Wry-Catcher is now active.

I did now: Another response is Wry Catcher and Rye Catcher are no longer active. Wry-Catchere is no active. Is that OK?
So, you're going with Wry-Catcher....that's okay with us.
We are going to have to delete the other three accounts you have.
Just giving you a heads up, and will give you time to respond if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back