What's Eating John McCain's Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you're one of those that thinks you can make a claim, provide nothing to back it up, and say it's true because someone can't disprove it?

Actually, the assertion is that he didn't actually donate the money, so the burden of proof lies on him and those defending him to show that he did. Beyond merely saying it (and we all know Trump says things he doesn't mean all the time), he has done nothing. So in your world, saying something is the same thing as doing something, apparently.

You make a good little Obama n-lover.

Conservatives wish they could have Obama's record; Cutting the deficit by 2/3, creating over 11 million net private sector jobs, getting Osama bin Laden, health insurance reform according to Romney's model, taking the stock market from 6,500 to over 20,000, cutting the unemployment rate in half, cutting the uninsured rate to its lowest levels ever, the largest inauguration crowd, winning two elections with both the popular vote and Electoral College, and an administration with zero prosecutions or members in jail, etc.

Conservatives can't even come close to that. You say you hate Obama but you don't hate him for any other reason than you're jealous that he succeeded where so many of your kind have failed.

We just heard on the news yesterday that Russia employs thousands of trolls to sow dissent on social media and message boards. So how many of the right-wing MAGA posters here are Russian trolls? Hard to say, but the Russian propaganda campaign began after the 2012 election, so any Conservative with a profile created after 2012 has to be assumed a Russian propagandist.

Why are you a n-lover? Is it because you thought about it or is it because you see others do it?

What is "n-lover"? What does that mean? Why not just say the n-word? Why are you abbreviating it? Don't get why you're doing that. It doesn't make you any less of a racist piece of shit.

Nothing to be jealous of with that piece of shit.

Oh, I disagree. Obama was a better Republican than Republicans ever were. He didn't prosecute any of the Bush Administration for their Iraq War lies. He didn't prosecute any of the Wall Street bankers for their fiscal lies. He didn't put the boot to the neck of the GOP, killing it forever when he could have. He created more jobs than both Bushes put together. He reduced the deficit from where Bush the Dumber left it. He got 25,000,000 people insurance coverage who previously didn't have it. He got OBL. And he did all that with a recalcitrant Conservative GOP that is only consumed with tarnishing his legacy because your legacies are shit.

I'm proud to have voted for Obama twice. You have no pride in who you vote for (*cough* Bush *cough cough*)

Maybe you're jealous because another n-lover got to kiss his black ass before you did. Pucker up.

Conservatives are racists and here's the proof.

Why are you a n-lover? Is it because you thought about it or is it because you see others do it?

What is "n-lover"? What does that mean? Why not just say the n-word? Why are you abbreviating it? Don't get why you're doing that. It doesn't make you any less of a racist piece of shit.

Whether I abbreviate or spell it out doesn't change what you are, BOY.

Whether I abbreviate or spell it out doesn't change what you are, BOY.

Incredibly successful and proud of who I voted for? Yeah, how terrible.

Yet I bet you're another one that can't provide proof of all the success you claim. eddie tried to claim things yesterday yet refused to provide proof. He expected people to believe it because he said it.

Most of you n-lovers are proud just for the wrong reasons.

Yet I bet you're another one that can't provide proof of all the success you claim.

I was referring to Obama's successes. And I agree that these message boards aren't the place to make unverified personal claims about yourself, which you guys do all the time, BTW. Like how you claim to be "veterans" without providing proof, so your bullshit foreign policy arguments have credibility. Like how you claim to be "Obamacare victims" without providing proof, so your bullshit health care policy arguments have credibility. Like how you claim to be "married and/or friends with (insert minority group here)", so your racism can have credibility. Like how you claim to be "a small business owner", so your bullshit economic policy arguments have credibility. Like how you claim to be "well off and successful" so you can bullshit and pretend like you have a valid point to make on fiscal policy. Like how you claim to be "Christian" so you can bullshit about religious freedumb.

I mean, shit, you guys lie about yourselves all the fucking time in order to lend your arguments credibility you know they don't have.

So I find it ironic that you're here, now saying that personal anecdotes aren't legitimate means of defense when that is almost exclusively how you defend yourselves.

eddie tried to claim things yesterday yet refused to provide proof. He expected people to believe it because he said it. Most of you n-lovers are proud just for the wrong reasons.

Conservatives are racist and your post is the proof.

Yet I bet you're another one that can't provide proof of all the success you claim.

I was referring to Obama's successes. And I agree that these message boards aren't the place to make unverified personal claims about yourself, which you guys do all the time, BTW. Like how you claim to be "veterans" without providing proof, so your bullshit foreign policy arguments have credibility. Like how you claim to be "Obamacare victims" without providing proof, so your bullshit health care policy arguments have credibility. Like how you claim to be "married and/or friends with (insert minority group here)", so your racism can have credibility. Like how you claim to be "a small business owner", so your bullshit economic policy arguments have credibility. Like how you claim to be "well off and successful" so you can bullshit and pretend like you have a valid point to make on fiscal policy. Like how you claim to be "Christian" so you can bullshit about religious freedumb.

I mean, shit, you guys lie about yourselves all the fucking time in order to lend your arguments credibility you know they don't have.

So I find it ironic that you're here, now saying that personal anecdotes aren't legitimate means of defense when that is almost exclusively how you defend yourselves.

eddie tried to claim things yesterday yet refused to provide proof. He expected people to believe it because he said it. Most of you n-lovers are proud just for the wrong reasons.

Conservatives are racist and your post is the proof.

That's impossible. There weren't any.

You are a n-lover and your posts prove it.

Well, you're clearly in denial because Obama succeeded where so many Conservatives have failed. I can't help you get out of denial...that's something you must do on your own. Doesn't sound like you ever will because it's much easier to tear everyone else down to your shitty level than have the effort and ethic to rise up from it. You're just lazy.

You say it like it's a bad thing.

Well, you're clearly in denial because Obama succeeded where so many Conservatives have failed. I can't help you get out of denial...that's something you must do on your own. Doesn't sound like you ever will because it's much easier to tear everyone else down to your shitty level than have the effort and ethic to rise up from it. You're just lazy.

You say it like it's a bad thing.

That's what you claim.

If everything I've achieved in life is something you call shitty, I'm OK with that. It's still far above what you'll never be able to do, boy.

It is.

If everything I've achieved in life is something you call shitty, I'm OK with that. It's still far above what you'll never be able to do, boy. It is.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...hold on a second. You just said two posts ago that no one can prove things they say about themselves on a message board. Yet here you are, doing just that.

Do you even realize you did that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back