What's Eating John McCain's Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible. I'm white.

failed little balless snakey........... :itsok:

Impossible. I'm white, therefore, a success.

How does it feel to know you lower yourself to be nothing more than a NL?
Doesn't the Klan have a meeting tonight? Get a new white sheet and try to be on time

I wouldn't know. If that's the only comeback you have, you keep proving you're a born loser.
I have many but have been warned more than once Trying hard to be a good guy but jackasses make it difficult

If the rest of them are as meaningless as the one you used, you still have nothing.

The only reason you consider me a jackass is because I disagree with you. I consider you a born lower because you were born that way.

failed little balless snakey........... :itsok:

Doesn't the Klan have a meeting tonight? Get a new white sheet and try to be on time

I wouldn't know. If that's the only comeback you have, you keep proving you're a born loser.
I have many but have been warned more than once Trying hard to be a good guy but jackasses make it difficult

If the rest of them are as meaningless as the one you used, you still have nothing.

The only reason you consider me a jackass is because I disagree with you. I consider you a born lower because you were born that way.
No there a a few who I can disagree with and still respect their opinion You're not one of them

McCain is bitter that he's never going to be President. He and hiLIARy should form a support group.

No there a a few who I can disagree with and still respect their opinion You're not one of them

A piece of shit like you not respecting my opinion? I won't be able to sleep tonight.

You might be shocked to know that when I give my opinion, whether or not you will respect it isn't considered.

A piece of shit like you not respecting my opinion? I won't be able to sleep tonight.

You might be shocked to know that when I give my opinion, whether or not you will respect it isn't considered.
think anyone respects your opinion besides a couple of dumb ass republicans?

You would be surprised.

Think anyone but a bunch of leftwing NLs respects your opinion?

Again, it might surprise you that my opinions are determined based on whether anyone likes them.

You would be surprised.

Again, it might surprise you that my opinions are determined based on whether anyone likes them.
I just tell it like it is

What an asshole. Going to vote for a communist program just like the shit bags that held him captive. Going out with no class. Piece of shit.
Dan Bongino: 'John McCain Sold Us All Out'
John McCain has more class in a single hair on his ass.

Typical of A worthless POS Trumpette to trash POWs.

You area disgrace. George HW Bush has class, you're using hs picture is an insult to his legacy.
John McCain is has no class. BTW...fuck you.

What an asshole. Going to vote for a communist program just like the shit bags that held him captive. Going out with no class. Piece of shit.
Dan Bongino: 'John McCain Sold Us All Out'

30njghi.jpg

Rooting for cancer.

So much winning...er....I mean....whining by all those trumpanzees...they even have to cry about a dying Senator...

So much winning...er....I mean....whining by all those trumpanzees...they even have to cry about a dying Senator...
Just heard a senator saying things are terrible No electric no water only 11 out of 69 hospitals open no gas etc etc Trump is all mouth ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,once again

The Republicans in part excluded themselves (kind of like the Dems are doing now) by refusing to be part of it. Is that true?
No, that's not true.

Obamacare Included Republican Ideas, but the G.O.P. Health Plan Has Left Democrats Out

Additionally, the Democrat-controlled House and Senate committees adopted nearly 190 Republican amendments while writing the legislation, according to data compiled by The New York Times.

What I meant was they excluded THEMSELVES - they refused to participate at all even though many ideas they formerly approved of were part of the plan.
They insisted that their amendments be included as a condition of getting their votes, then they didn't vote for it. Typical Republican dishonesty.

I wish the Democrats had put together 2 ACA: one with all the Republican amendments, one without. Hold the vote for the first one, and if no Republican votes, pull it from the floor before it passes, then vote on the no-amendment bill.

The threat of doing that would have gotten Republican votes.

You would be surprised.

I just tell it like it is

As I explained, how you think it is doesn't amount to shit.

Actually, we did win. It was your bitch that lost and all you can do is cry about it.

McCain should be the one crying. He couldn't beat an unqualified black guy. That has to hurt deep.

Just heard a senator saying things are terrible No electric no water only 11 out of 69 hospitals open no gas etc etc Trump is all mouth ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,once again

Why haven't you packed your bags and gone to help.

Once again, you're all mouth and no action.

Why haven't you packed your bags and gone to help.

Once again, you're all mouth and no action.
my money has gone It speaks loudly Almost as loud as your loud mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back