Whatever ever happened to the little sign… ‘We have a right to refuse service’?

A great American Christian....

At least you get the point.....kudos....

Is that YOUR goal in life....to attack and tear down our Christian morals and society.....?

Jerry Falwell...we heard that shit before.

The Moral Majority is nothing NEW…

jerry_falwell0515.jpg

“If we are going to save America and evangelize the world, we cannot accommodate secular philosophies that are diametrically opposed to Christian truth ...
We need to pull out all the stops to recruit and train 25 million Americans to become informed pro-moral activists whose voices can be heard in the halls of Congress.”

“I am convinced that America can be turned around if we will all get serious about the Master's business. It may be late, but it is never too late to do what is right.
We need an old-fashioned, God-honoring, Christ-exalting revival to turn American back to God. America can be saved!”

Jerry Falwell
"Moral Majority Report" for September, 1984

adolf_hitler_biography_4.jpg

"The national government... will maintain and defend the foundations on which the power of our nation rests. It will offer strong protection to Christianity as the very basis of our collective morality."

"Today Christians... stand at the head of our country. I pledge that I will never tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity... We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit.... We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theatre, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past... few years."

Adolf Hitler
The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pg. 871-872.

The only Nazis here are the left wing pussies that are destroying this country.

Liberals created this country. And conservatives have done their best to destroy it.

"The equal rights of man, and the happiness of every individual, are now acknowledged to be the only legitimate objects of government. Modern times have the signal advantage, too, of having discovered the only device by which these rights can be secured, to wit: government by the people, acting not in person, but by representatives chosen by themselves, that is to say, by every man of ripe years and sane mind, who contributes either by his purse or person to the support of his country." --Thomas Jefferson to A. Coray, 1823. ME 15:482
There
The Democrat party; "bend over, we know what's best for you".

Republican party: We don't serve n*ggers here
KKK founded by dimwits.
It is the Republican Party trying to bring back those signs
maybe blacks shouldn't act like you know what and they won't be treated like you know what. Dimwits are more racist, they just lie about it.

:lol: You are attempting to make your hatred seem credible. Innocent even. I'm just telling you what it looks like to some of us.
I would have no problem with the rounding up of homos and locking them up in medical institutions where they could receive treatment for their mental affliction.

It would be the most humane thing to do. ...... :cool:

As soon as we are done rounding up all the Muslims. :D
Religious freedom is actually a right protected by the constitution. Gay is not,

:lol: You are attempting to make your hatred seem credible. Innocent even. I'm just telling you what it looks like to some of us.
I would have no problem with the rounding up of homos and locking them up in medical institutions where they could receive treatment for their mental affliction.

Religious freedom is actually a right protected by the constitution. Gay is not,
Gays are protected under a hate crimes bill, some of you are full of scary hate too. You should be ashamed.

KKK founded by dimwits.
It wasn't a Republican idea.....

Ku Klux Klan - Facts Summary - HISTORY.com

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s. After a period of decline, white Protestant nativist groups revived the Klan in the early 20th century, burning crosses and staging rallies, parades and marches denouncing immigrants, Catholics, Jews, blacks and organized labor. The civil rights movement of the 1960s also saw a surge of Ku Klux Klan activity, including bombings of black schools and churches and violence against black and white activists in the South.

KKK founded by dimwits.

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s. After a period of decline, white Protestant nativist groups revived the Klan in the early 20th century, burning crosses and staging rallies, parades and marches denouncing immigrants, Catholics, Jews, blacks and organized labor. The civil rights movement of the 1960s also saw a surge of Ku Klux Klan activity, including bombings of black schools and churches and violence against black and white activists in the South.
Yet it is TODAYS Republicans who want the right to refuse service to anyone

Haven't learned anything in the last 50 years have you?

KKK founded by dimwits.

Yet it is TODAYS Republicans who want the right to refuse service to anyone

Haven't learned anything in the last 50 years have you?
It's common sense not to want to hire a jive-ass that uses one hand continuously to hold his belt buckle just above his pubic hair just so his belt won't fall below his ass cheeks as he walks with his knees spread apart to keep his pants from falling down. It should be every store owner's right to keep such scummy bastards from their stores.

Many stores have "No Shirt, No Shoes...No Service" signs at the front door. I'd like to see signs that say "Pants up where they belong or stay the fuck out!"

It's been Democrats fighting against equal rights for blacks for hundreds of years. It's only when they realized it meant votes that they pretended to look out for the blacks. It's only when they realized that they could buy votes from blacks by promising them more and more welfare giveaway programs that they succeeded in locking blacks into serving as their meagerly compensated slaves on the Democratic plantation.

The Republicans are far more integrated than the Democrats when it comes to those in the leadership ranks. Except for the latest influx of blacks under Obama, Democrats have typically pushed the blacks to the back of the bus. Many lower and middle class blacks are fed up with Obamanomics and the stagnation of their lives.

The Republican victories in the coming election are REALLY gonna frost your balls!

I personally hate libertarians almost as much as I hate liberals. You can't support your irrational and unconstitutional position so you resort to hyperbole.

Conservatives, the Tea Party, etc. fully support taxes. The difference is, you support communism under the guise of "just taxes" while conservatives support reasonable tax rates for the constitutional 18 enumerated powers of the federal government. You want taxes to be used to redistribute wealth and punish your enemies. That's not what taxes were intended for.

Guy, the Constitution is not written on stone tablets enscribed by God.

They were written by a bunch of slave-raping assholes in the 18th century.

We live in the 21st Century, and we should expect a government to do what governments do in the 21st century. Period. Ours barely does.

I personally hate libertarians almost as much as I hate liberals. You can't support your irrational and unconstitutional position so you resort to hyperbole.

Conservatives, the Tea Party, etc. fully support taxes. The difference is, you support communism under the guise of "just taxes" while conservatives support reasonable tax rates for the constitutional 18 enumerated powers of the federal government. You want taxes to be used to redistribute wealth and punish your enemies. That's not what taxes were intended for.

We live in the 21st Century, and we should expect a government to do what governments do in the 21st century. Period. Ours barely does.

You fucking Nazi liberals would LOVE that, wouldn't you? Re-write a perfect document. You are a clown. Sometimes I truly wish the USSR was still intact so we could ship assholes like you over there. :ahole-1:

There are hundreds of reasons to refuse service. Ever see the sign "no shirts, no shoes no service"? It seems pretty well established that legitimate businesses have the right to refuse service under certain circumstances. Try walking into a swanky restaurant without a tie or wearing street clothes deemed improper attire. The problem is that the nut-case troglodite trans freaks have hijacked the discrimination law so that low class restaurants are forced to endure dykes on bikes but wealthy liberal establishments can still have a dress code so liberals can feel comfortable while they dine and congratulate themselves about caring for the underpriveledged.

You fucking Nazi liberals would LOVE that, wouldn't you? Re-write a perfect document. You are a clown. Sometimes I truly wish the USSR was still intact so we could ship assholes like you over there. :ahole-1:
So...you disapprove of the Amendment process.

There are hundreds of reasons to refuse service. Ever see the sign "no shirts, no shoes no service"? It seems pretty well established that legitimate businesses have the right to refuse service under certain circumstances. Try walking into a swanky restaurant without a tie or wearing street clothes deemed improper attire. The problem is that the nut-case troglodite trans freaks have hijacked the discrimination law so that low class restaurants are forced to endure dykes on bikes but wealthy liberal establishments can still have a dress code so liberals can feel comfortable while they dine and congratulate themselves about caring for the underpriveledged.

And exactly how many amendments have been offered in the last 200 years? You stupid fuckers never get it, do you?

And exactly how many amendments have been offered in the last 200 years? You stupid fuckers never get it, do you?
Over 9000...and only 17 have been approved (besides the original 10)....but the point isn't how hard it is to amend the constitution but that there IS a process in place to amend the Constitution.

Over 9000...and only 17 have been approved (besides the original 10)....but the point isn't how hard it is to amend the constitution but that there IS a process in place to amend the Constitution.

"Over 9000...and only 17 have been "ratified" by all the states". Why do you suppose that is, skippy? BECAUSE THE CONSTITUTION IS AS NEAR A PERFECT DOCUMENT AS THERE EXISTS.

Gays are protected under a hate crimes bill, some of you are full of scary hate too. You should be ashamed.
Well that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. "Gays" were already protected my dear. If someone is assaulted, were you under the impression that law enforcement would arrive, as the victim if they were gay, and then take action or simply leave based on the victims response?

You're proving the entire problem that the straight community has with the gay community - and that is that the gay community constantly wants special rights (obviously not all of them so don't even go there - but there is a large faction of them that demand special rights and privileges). It may not even be a majority of them. But there is a large faction.

The American people have been protected from assault, from intimidation, from coercion, etc. pretty much from the beginning of time. So why did we need to duplicate those laws just for the gay community? Because so many of them demand to be treated special. The faction of the gay community responsible for this nonsense are destroying this nation because they demand that the law not be applied equally. And that is a serious problem.

Nazi would not allow Gays to exist in their country ... the fact that you're soooooooo stupid to say "Nazi liberal" makes me laugh at your stupidity in these matters... after all being Nazi are conservative you know ... hitler supported the conservative way of thinking you moron
You wish...
Now back to reality. Nazi = National Socialist German Workers' Party. Far from conservatives, the other end of political spectrum.

Nazi would not allow Gays to exist in their country ... the fact that you're soooooooo stupid to say "Nazi liberal" makes me laugh at your stupidity in these matters... after all being Nazi are conservative you know ... hitler supported the conservative way of thinking you moron
You wish...
Now back to reality. Nazi = National Socialist German Workers' Party. Far from conservatives, the other end of political spectrum.
You can't be fascist and Socialist at the same time. They are at political extremes. Make up your mind

You wish...
You can't be fascist and Socialist at the same time. They are at political extremes. Make up your mind
Uh...yes you can (and you are). The problem is, like everything else, you've allowed the left to brainwash you into believing that fascism is "right-wing". It is not. It is absolutely and indisputably left-wing. I've explained this a zillion times on USMB and it's a damn shame that it even needs to be explained. But here it is once again RW. Please do your best to retain the information this time:

Right-wing: How we know Hitler was right wing. Page 68 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Left-wing: How we know Hitler was right wing. Page 69 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Ame®icano said:

“Now back to reality. Nazi = National Socialist German Workers' Party. Far from conservatives, the other end of political spectrum.”

This is unsurprisingly ignorant.

Let us guess: you think that because the word 'socialist' is part of the Party's name that the Nazis were 'socialists.' Do some research concerning the subject to end your ignorance.

It is a settled and accepted fact of history and political science that fascism, including the NSDAP, manifests on the right side of the political spectrum.

When it comes to services; I think the conservatives have a point; when it comes to goods, they have no point. What if every pharmacy decided they wouldn't sell heart medicine to blacks? This is what the hateful conservatives see as a "tough shit" proposition.

However, when you are talking about services such as photography for a wedding or a sitting or someone to do write resumes or what have you, unless you have a contract and THEN decide you don't want to work with blacks, you should have a right to simply refuse to do business in my view. I mean, I may want Taylor Swift to play at my graduation party. If I came up with her asking price, would she be bound to play? I hope not.

Wrong. Again.

Libs love to play with words. When told as candycorn did, mostly everyone would agree. Just in this wedding cake case, disagreement is in the issue. We're not talking about pharmacy denying sale of heart medicine to blacks, we're not talking about refusing to serve meal in restaurant, we're not talking about refusing to serve shirtless person, we're not talking about baking a cake for a birthday party. We're talking about baking a cake for wedding that for Christians represent little bit more then just "I do". We're talking about specific ceremony that people of faith believe god created and ordained. They could deny baking cake for straight people who are marrying the second time for the same, religious reason.

Liberals should learn the difference between public and private. This is not an issue of gay people being treated differently then straight people by their government. Government has no right to do so, just as government has no right to deny religious freedom to anyone. The problem is, if liberal can't get something they want, they will force it on everyone with court order. Bottom line, it would be much easier to find gay bakers...

Forum List

Back