"Immigrants" fed up with US politics

Who isn't fed up with the Federal government?

Everyone hates them.

Americans are fed up with illegal aliens. They come here demanding all the free stuff they were promised and don't like it when politicians tell them no. Give them a voice and they'll elect the Felix cartel to replace Congress.

Well, I guess these poor dear criminals can go back to the country they came from

Is this like slap in our slap face, Illegal invaders of our country are fed up and what does this administration do about, he rents buses to shuttle them around our country to search for the best resting place for them..

we are no longer a Nation of Laws and YOUR ELECTED politicians has allowed all this to happen right in front of our face...you sit and say nothing so they continue to roll over us

Well, I guess these poor dear criminals can go back to the country they came from

Is this like slap in our slap face, Illegal invaders of our country are fed up and what does this administration do about, he rents buses to shuttle them around our country to search for the best resting place for them..

we are no longer a Nation of Laws and YOUR ELECTED politicians has allowed all this to happen right in front of our face...you sit and say nothing so they continue to roll over us

If we are no longer a nation of laws, then why are the prisons over flowing?

Last edited:
Let me check my "Give-A-Damn" meter...

Hmmmmm...

Just as I thought....

The needle hasn't budged of off "Don't"

I guess I don't "Give A Damn" what illegals think about our Government.

Americans are fed up with illegal aliens. They come here demanding all the free stuff they were promised and don't like it when politicians tell them no. Give them a voice and they'll elect the Felix cartel to replace Congress.

sure they will Katz.....now go take your Metamucil and turn on "I Love Lucy" and wait until someone comes to check up on ya....

Is CNN a rightwing site that tells lies?

Illegals are being sent to Arizona and the state isn't prepared for all of them. They didn't even get a fair warning that they need to find accommodations for illegals and find the money to give them what they need.

I don't give a damn what illegals think. Clearly, they believed there was a reward awaiting them after they sneaked through the border. Maybe they should get word back to their home countries that they shouldn't come after all.

Granny says, "Well den...

... tell `em to go back home...

... dat'll solve dat problem."
:mad:

Last edited:
Opinion: Undocumented fed up with partisan politics - CNN.com

HOLY LIBERAL FAGGOTRY.

Those aren't "immigrants"you ass pirates, those are illegal aliens.

Who gives a shit what "Undocumented" immigrants are fed up with?

If anyone should be fed up with anything related to the issue of immigration, it should be the American people because we have to watch billions of our tax dollars every year go towards paying for these uneducated third world parasites.

Forum List

Back