Whatever ever happened to the little sign… ‘We have a right to refuse service’?

The gay community and the liberals have lost their little Nazi minds. A privately owned business has the right to refuse to conduct business with anybody they want. Period. It's not even open for debate.

Further still, the 1st Amendment affords you the right to practice your religious belief. And the little liberal/gay Nazi community is working so hard to trample on that right as well.

All I can say is that I hope these companies deliver the most dreadful products and services when they are unconstitutionally forced to by the liberal Nazi's. If you're a bakery and you're forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding, I hope you put 70lbs of salt in the cake and make the frosting primarily out of vinegar so that they vomit when they eat it. Then maybe word will spread in their little gay circles that your bakery isn't any good and you can be left the hell alone to conduct your private business as you see fit.

*Note - desperate Nazi liberals will try to spin this as "homophobia" because they need to justify their anti-constitutional Nazi beliefs. However, it is not. I couldn't care less if someone is gay. What I do care about however is when they unconstitutionally force someone to do their bidding because they think being gay makes them special and entitled.

It's an agenda of reeducation

My avatar on here used to be a wimpy, whining guy with an upside-down red elephant on his t-shirt and waving his hands in the air with "Scared White People" written over his head. I think it's time to get that one back.

Why? What are you scared of?

Quote: Originally Posted by JoeB131 View Post
I'm wondering if Rottie would be so understanding if someone said, "We don't serve Christians here."

I guarantee he would be just as understanding.

In my opinion he would denounce the person, refuse to do business with the person and tell his friends not to do business with them. But he would respect their right to their beliefs. He wouldn't try and get a law passed to stop the person from believing what they believe. But that is just my opinion.

:clap: :clap:

I guarantee you I would respect and defend their right to hate Christians. And then I would tell Christians that I know that they hate Christians so that those people could decide for themselves whether or not they want to do business with someone like that.

Freedom and choice....incomprehensible concepts to little Nazi liberals.

You would do what now? You'd tell your friends? Why? Why not just forget it altogether? No big deal, right?

There is no way that you would just let it go, bro. No way in hell.

Uh...yes I would you stupid ignorant dick. You don't know me - don't be so arrogant as to GUESS what you THINK I would do....

It is no big deal. Just like where I got a great price on something is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that. Just like where I'm going on vacation is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that. Just like what I watched on tv last night is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that.... "bro"

I would tell my friends so that they wouldn't funnel their money to someone who opposes them if they didn't want to. I wouldn't even attempt to convince them what they should do. It would be totally up to them. I would just want them to have the information.

I guarantee you I would respect and defend their right to hate Christians. And then I would tell Christians that I know that they hate Christians so that those people could decide for themselves whether or not they want to do business with someone like that.

You would do what now? You'd tell your friends? Why? Why not just forget it altogether? No big deal, right?

Uh...yes I would you stupid ignorant dick. You don't know me - don't be so arrogant as to GUESS what you THINK I would do....

It is no big deal. Just like where I got a great price on something is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that. Just like where I'm going on vacation is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that. Just like what I watched on tv last night is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that.... "bro"

I would tell my friends so that they wouldn't funnel their money to someone who opposes them if they didn't want to. I wouldn't even attempt to convince them what they should do. It would be totally up to them. I would just want them to have the information.

Right on cue, what did I tell ya?

It doesn't even register with them. They have to punish, they have to issue their consequences, and they react as naturally as we breathe. They will not believe you on this, because they can't help but project. It's a freakin' pathological reaction for them.

Yes...after giving it some more thought, I think it is better to wait until all the bigots aren't bigots any longer. Then gay people can have equal rights. It shouldn't take very long. We can change hearts and minds by allowing bigots to be bigots. Let's leave them alone! The more we ignore their bigotry, the faster they will come around to supporting gay rights.

If a guy is a bigot why on earth would you want to patronize his store?

Find another person who wants your business and values you as a customer.

Not the point. I want people to be treated equally. The law says they must be treated equally. I don't want a business who does not treat people equally fucking up the community I live in. I don't think segregation is cool. Don't want it in this country.

You want it.....work to get the laws changed. You don't want it? Then remaining silent is working against you.

I am not a "live and let live" kind of guy when it comes to bigotry. I will work to end it until I take my last breath. Ignoring it is counterproductive.

You want people to be treated equally? Bwahahahaha! Really junior? Then why are you pissing on the Constitutional rights of Americans?

The law applies to the public sector chief. Not the private citizen on private property. I have EVERY right to hate anyone I want to hate in my life and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. But watching you flail around wildly pissed off about that reality is comical :)

No, dude, a dissatisfied customer goes on Yelp, Google Places, your company facebook page, and just about every place else they can find and tells people how much your service sucks.

I'm wondering if Rottie would be so understanding if someone said, "We don't serve Christians here."

I would say - GOOD! I don't want to do business with you then. Just as the gay community should with a baker who doesn't want to make a cake for a gay wedding. And then both sides can go about their lives in FREEDOM and let the chips fall where they may.

if someone or some law forced me to make a cake, I'd make it. you probably wouldn't want to eat it, but I'd make it.

If I were FORCED to make someone a cake I would make the best cake they ever had.

They have some sick form of inferiority complex which causes them to want to control everything and everyone.

Hey, I'm sure you're being too tough on 'em. Example:

A young black man owns a t-shirt store. A white guy in a big ol' pickup drives up and orders two dozen t-shirts emblazoned with a big ol' confederate flag. The young man politely refuses the order and provides the guy with the name of another t-shirt store down the street.

I'm sure our leftist friends would march in the streets, demanding that the t-shirt order is honored by the young black man. You know, public accommodation laws n' stuff.

Right?

:rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmm. You have racked your brain to come up with this one, huh?

If the reason that the t-shirt guy refused the work does not violate the public accommodation laws, he can refuse the work. Simple.

He can refuse to print racist or bigoted t-shirts.
A baker can refuse to make a cake with a huge cock and balls on it.
A restaurant owner can refuse to sell fermented soybeans.

Now....in your example....the white guy in the pickup also wants a dozen shirts that say "Eat at Joe's".....the store owner needs to make them. He cannot refuse the work BECAUSE THE CUSTOMER IS WHITE!!!

Fucking duh!

It doesn't even register with them. They have to punish, they have to issue their consequences, and they react as naturally as we breathe. They will not believe you on this, because they can't help but project. It's a freakin' pathological reaction for them.

feisty today are ye.....I like it

No, dude, a dissatisfied customer goes on Yelp, Google Places, your company facebook page, and just about every place else they can find and tells people how much your service sucks.

I would say - GOOD! I don't want to do business with you then. Just as the gay community should with a baker who doesn't want to make a cake for a gay wedding. And then both sides can go about their lives in FREEDOM and let the chips fall where they may.

if someone or some law forced me to make a cake, I'd make it. you probably wouldn't want to eat it, but I'd make it.

But then you'd be sued for malpractice...and trust me? These type of idiots look for any excuse.

Not a chance. You'd make a huge stink. You and I both know it. I would bet that a search of the archives would show that you are full of shit.

feisty today are ye.....I like it

Broken record. No different than any other day. Ask him who "they" is?

Nonsense.

You will find very few people who identify as Republicans, as being in favor of discrimination on the basis of skin color.

You will, however, find a great many people, who identify as Republicans, and Independents, and even Democrats, who are not in favor of public tolerance for sexual perverts.

Big difference.

There are many more, unfortunately, than a few, and they are all Republicans.

And the Constitution rules, not "public tolerance."
All it takes is a re-interpretation of the Constitution, in this narrow context.

Hell, it (such re-interpretations) have been done before, time and again.

Everything according to The Law.

Using The Law, to change The Law, or to change how The Law is interpreted.

That's the beauty of it.

And this is why the Far Social Conservative Right is being driven into the wilderness as social outcasts.

That's the beauty of it.

What ever happened to the signs; No ******* allowed here, No Injuns served here, No women allowed??

Conservative Republicans got laws passed and the liberal democrats had to take them down.

From my perspective it was the majority of folks that did it, both repubs and dems...just like the KKK in the early 20th century was made up of members of the GOP and dems...

He didn't say he would just let it go....no way in Hell did he say that.

Hmmmmm. Yeah. He did. Read on.

All it takes is a re-interpretation of the Constitution, in this narrow context.

That's the beauty of it.

And this is why the Far Social Conservative Right is being driven into the wilderness as social outcasts.

That's the beauty of it.
Driven away from EVIL bastards and LIARS as YOU Starkey:eusa_hand:

WE have only begun to FIGHT your ilk...and YOU will pay dearly in the end.

Get it cumquat? Consider yourself warned. NOT a threat, but a solemn promise.

...Everything according to The Law.

That's the beauty of it.

That's the beauty of it.
The mentality is nowhere NEAR as 'Far Right' as you would like to believe.

It is also far more widespread than you would like to believe.

But, again, feel free to believe otherwise.

If a legal take-down of recent homosexual -favoring developments is to be accomplished, it will be complacency on the part of the Left that will ease the way.

Last edited:

That's the beauty of it.

That's the beauty of it.

Actually the beauty of it is that conservative thinking is taking a major hold with the young and productive in the country. The people who are working are fed up with a government that wants to punish their success and that makes it very difficult to make it in the country. The far right is no more in control than the far left that you subscribe to.

the people who will prevail are the ones that are right of center and appreciate what this country offers to EVERYONE.

He didn't say he would just let it go....no way in Hell did he say that.

Hmmmmm. Yeah. He did. Read on.

"And then I would tell Christians that I know that they hate Christians so that those people could decide for themselves whether or not they want to do business with someone like that."

How is the above quote, "just letting it go?" What he said is what Gays who don't like the service should be doing, but that isn't what it is all about.

Forum List

Back