Whatever ever happened to the little sign… ‘We have a right to refuse service’?

...Everything according to The Law.

Using The Law, to change The Law, or to change how The Law is interpreted.

That's the beauty of it.

And this is why the Far Social Conservative Right is being driven into the wilderness as social outcasts.

That's the beauty of it.
The mentality is nowhere NEAR as 'Far Right' as you would like to believe.

It is also far more widespread than you would like to believe.

But, again, feel free to believe otherwise.

If a legal take-down of recent homosexual -favoring developments is to be accomplished, it will be complacency on the part of the Left that will ease the way.

Jake thinks that conservatives who think what conservatives have always thought are moving further to the right while Democrats who are moving deeper into Marxism are moderates...

And this is why the Far Social Conservative Right is being driven into the wilderness as social outcasts.

That's the beauty of it.

If a legal take-down of recent homosexual -favoring developments is to be accomplished, it will be complacency on the part of the Left that will ease the way.

Jake thinks that conservatives who think what conservatives have always thought are moving further to the right while Democrats who are moving deeper into Marxism are moderates...

kaz, thinks the far right reactionary fairysees and freaks are somehow mainstream American conservatives. Keep that delusion, they keep losin'.

Dear libs

the government cannot legislate thought. the government cannot legislate public opinion. The government cannot make you like or hate someone.

Sadly, you silly asses are trying to make the predictions of Orwell and Rand come true.

You are idiots.

kaz, thinks the far right reactionary fairysees and freaks are somehow mainstream American conservatives. Keep that delusion, they keep losin'.

Ouch, I'm a far right reactionary, not a libertarian. Yet another stinging quip by the boy plunder

Dear libs

the government cannot legislate thought. the government cannot legislate public opinion. The government cannot make you like or hate someone.

Sadly, you silly asses are trying to make the predictions of Orwell and Rand come true.

You are idiots.

Yes, they are idiots. And wow, the hypocrisy reeks. They are shameless.

you are a fool, snake. you are too stupid to realize that the far right is NOT the teaparty, the GOP, or conservatives.

the far right loons are as inconsequential as the far left loons (like you).

He didn't say he would just let it go....no way in Hell did he say that.

Hmmmmm. Yeah. He did. Read on.

"And then I would tell Christians that I know that they hate Christians so that those people could decide for themselves whether or not they want to do business with someone like that."

How is the above quote, "just letting it go?" What he said is what Gays who don't like the service should be doing, but that isn't what it is all about.

That's letting it go....doing nothing....not even suggesting that his friends not do business with the store. He is insisting that he thinks it is OK, in his book, for a business to refuse to serve Christians. Please....let's not get bogged down in semantics. That is his message. He would just leave and do nothing about it.

I call bullshit.

Last edited:
What ever happened to the signs; No ******* allowed here, No Injuns served here, No women allowed??

Conservative Republicans got laws passed and the liberal democrats had to take them down.

From my perspective it was the majority of folks that did it, both repubs and dems...just like the KKK in the early 20th century was made up of members of the GOP and dems...

The KKK did at a time morph into a somewhat respectable organization, or at least accepted. But their most grievous of sins came before that time and it was all democrat. A democrat even viewed Birth of a Nation in the WH. Imagine that was the first movie ever shown in the WH.

All it takes is a re-interpretation of the Constitution, in this narrow context.

Hell, it (such re-interpretations) have been done before, time and again.

Everything according to The Law.

Using The Law, to change The Law, or to change how The Law is interpreted.

That's the beauty of it.

That's the beauty of it.
Driven away from EVIL bastards and LIARS as YOU Starkey:eusa_hand:

WE have only begun to FIGHT your ilk...and YOU will pay dearly in the end.

Get it cumquat? Consider yourself warned. NOT a threat, but a solemn promise.

Such a tough guy online, my , my. Is anyone scared of their bile spitting facade?

That's the beauty of it.

Starkey IS one of the Far left masquerading as a Republican...shame he won't come out of his mommy's basement bunker and deal with real life.

you are a fool, snake. you are too stupid to realize that the far right is NOT the teaparty, the GOP, or conservatives.

The TP is not that right wing it is just the storyline that the flying monkeys keep repeating. The right wing has barely moved it is the left that keeps getting radical. They think that by getting rid of something like DADT means the right is getting more radical. I really do believe there is something wrong with the minds of liberals.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Conservative Republicans got laws passed and the liberal democrats had to take them down.

From my perspective it was the majority of folks that did it, both repubs and dems...just like the KKK in the early 20th century was made up of members of the GOP and dems...

The KKK did at a time morph into a somewhat respectable organization, or at least accepted. But their most grievous of sins came before that time and it was all democrat. A democrat even viewed Birth of a Nation in the WH. Imagine that was the first movie ever shown in the WH.

History escapes people like ButtGlow.

Starkey IS one of the Far left masquerading as a Republican...shame he won't come out of his mommy's basement bunker and deal with real life.

I am thinking I am going to start saying I am a mainstream democrat then I can bad mouth all the democrats thinking I have more creds because I am a mainstream democrat. Think anyone with figure out my plan?

The TP is not that right wing it is just the storyline that the flying monkeys keep repeating. The right wing has barely moved it is the left that keeps getting radical. They think that by getting rid of something like DADT means the right is getting more radical. I really do believe there is something wrong with the minds of liberals.

The TP is made up of even old school Democrats that understand that this country is moving in the wrong direction.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I am thinking I am going to start saying I am a mainstream democrat then I can bad mouth all the democrats thinking I have more creds because I am a mainstream democrat. Think anyone with figure out my plan?

Emulation? ;)

The TP is made up of even old school Democrats that understand that this country is moving in the wrong direction.

Is there one single "Tea Party" such that using definitive articles is justified? I didn't think you guys were so into "groupthink".

Lynchings of blacks, Jews etc. were going on until the late 1930's and the deed's were done by members of both political parties...

Jake thinks the idea that we are taxing and spending too much is an extremist, reactionary position. LOL.

Oh, and he's a Republican...

It started moving in the wrong direction after the Civil war.....

Forum List

Back