Whataburger employee refuses service to police officers

Any employee is capable of refusing service to anyone
They are also capable of losing their job because of it

Employees, especially in minimum wage positions, act like assholes all the time

They also get fired all the time

If the cops weren't causing any kind of a disturbance, then the employee should be fired.

God bless you and the cops always!!!

Holly

P.S. This is the first time that I have heard of the place.

Seems like we've heard this story before.

Denison Whataburger Refuses to Serve Officers

I don't think people should be doing such things. HOWEVER the US needs to sort out its problems otherwise this is the sort of thing that will happen. If you want a country where people get served in restaurants, whether they're police officers, gay people etc, then you have to fight for equality and inclusiveness.

You fight for division and then get pissed off because there's division, you can't blame others.

She claims she did this because her boyfriend who had been arrested a couple of weeks back claimed to her he was beaten up by the police during his arrest. A review of the dash cam video of his arrest showed that to be false it was a routine arrest without incident.

Which is better?

Carls Jr, Whataburger or In-and-Out Burger?

Last edited:
I don't think people should be doing such things. HOWEVER the US needs to sort out its problems otherwise this is the sort of thing that will happen. If you want a country where people get served in restaurants, whether they're police officers, gay people etc, then you have to fight for equality and inclusiveness.

You fight for division and then get pissed off because there's division, you can't blame others.
This kind of stupidity is nothing new, it has always gone on.

You can't stop stupid people from engaging in stupid behavior.

They should add a question on their job application:

"Would you have a problem serving a police officer ?"

Seems like we've heard this story before.

No, that is 100% incorrect.

What we need to fight for is intelligence. The intelligence to know when you are on the job, you are there to do the job, not cater to your own personal whims. Just serve the customers as they come in and unless one of them is being abusive, keep your opinion, your mouth and your personal preferences to yourself.

Forum List

Back