What you have to believe/accept in order to be a democrat

that's something I didn't know about that---um, well, I read a book about her once and she slept with every other man she met.

I didn't read about her being in the kkk but it hardly surprises

She was responsible for the death of one of her children, Peggy. Sanger had to leave the country or face arrest, so she chose Europe, leaving her child in a progressive "school" where she was starved to death.

The guilt drove Sanger crazy, where she belonged.

She was responsible for the death of one of her children, Peggy. Sanger had to leave the country or face arrest, so she chose Europe, leaving her child in a progressive "school" where she was starved to death.

The guilt drove Sanger crazy, where she belonged.

I didn't hear about that in the book I read on her years ago. Is there a new book out? Where did you get this info?

And how could any school get away with starving a student?

?????

You have to believe that the taxpayer's money is endless, and meant to be spent on anything liberals want ---and they always want what Americans do not

have to believe that there are 20 different genders, despite the obvious science/reality

have to believe that life begins after birth. What happens in the womb before then is unknown, I guess-- except that there sure is a lot of blood and guts when an abortion is done. But oh well...

have to believe that a boy can be a girl and that we must inform 8 year olds of this asap and encourage them to despise their own God given gender

must believe that dressing up like a clown-woman and doing sexually suggestive moves in front of 8 year olds is cool

Wow, who wouldn't want to join this party?

Right here is politics for the simple.....

The American way is a Republic
You don't believe in justice
And you fabricate your own truth.
A Republic is a form of Democracy

Republicans are trying to bring down the Republic by destroying our Democracy

A Republic is a form of Democracy

Republicans are trying to bring down the Republic by destroying our Democracy
By definition, a republic is a representative form of government that is ruled according to a charter, or constitution, and a democracy is a government that is ruled according to the will of the majority. Although these forms of government are often confused, they are quite different.

By definition, a republic is a representative form of government that is ruled according to a charter, or constitution, and a democracy is a government that is ruled according to the will of the majority. Although these forms of government are often confused, they are quite different.

But we should leave the award winning writer to his/her/its fantasies. He/she/it is working hard on a new fictional masterpiece.

And yet you whore for a narcissist who wipes his ass with the COTUS because precious fucking snowflake white grievance.

Conservatives are trying to convince the public that a Republic and Democracy are mutually exclusive.

It is all part of their plan to construct a Republic without Democracy

So you took your head out of biden's ass just to spew that shit?

Keep clinging, retard.

MAGA worship.jpg

Conservatives are trying to convince the public that a Republic and Democracy are mutually exclusive.

It is all part of their plan to construct a Republic without Democracy
Leftists are devoid of education
A Republic is not a democracy. A Republic is ruled by law not by the majority

Forum List

Back