What you didn't hear on the MSM today, China reduces tariffs!

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Thank you Donald Trump. You are a genius. You really do know how to play the game. You deserve your own chapter in the Bible.

Trade War Fears Abate After China's Xi Jinping Cuts Car Import Tariffs

I'd said it all along when the liberals were crying about a trade war. China needs us FAR MORE than we need them. We buy THEIR JUNK at a much higher rate than they buy anything we make.

Trump stood up to them, they made a threat, Trump called their bluff.

Now they look weak in the eyes of the world, why? Because they are very weak and their economy is struggling, especially without the USA to keep their head above water.

Let's see how long it takes for just ONE liberal on this board to say Trump was right and he really does put America first. I love how he said he welcomes a trade war. Why? Because just like in November of 2016, he knew he'd win.

Thank you Donald Trump. You are a genius. You really do know how to play the game. You deserve your own chapter in the Bible.

I'd said it all along when the liberals were crying about a trade war. China needs us FAR MORE than we need them. We buy THEIR JUNK at a much higher rate than they buy anything we make.

Now they look weak in the eyes of the world, why? Because they are very weak and their economy is struggling, especially without the USA to keep their head above water.

I heard about it.

I also understand why China did it.

The US sells 250,000 cars to China out of the 17 million or so they sell every year.

Most foreign cars in China are built in China.

Volkswagen is the number one, with 2 million cars a year sold, and they're built in Shanghai. Ford builds in Chongqing.

Buick has been importing Chinese made American cars to the US for a few years.

With US car prices set to INCREASE because of the rising cost of steel and aluminum, foreign cars from the EU (like BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari etc) will become cheaper for Chinese people. US cars will probably not.

China has done this for a reason.

Firstly because it expects it can win from doing this. Second because it knows the US public is stupid enough to not ask enough questions about WHY this is being done.

Cars Imports by Country

The US imports more cars than any other country, 24.7% of all cars imported, are imported by the US.

China is 4th at 6.3%, and most of these are luxury cars.

So, by reducing tariffs on cars, China knows its rich will buy more luxury cars, its poorer people will continue to buy cheaper cars.... Japanese cars, Chinese cars, Korean cars which are efficient, and US cars will go up in price and will not be competitive. Some will still be sold, and those made in China will remain at the same price.

More US automakers will consider making cars in China because Steel and Aluminum are cheaper in China than in the US, it's cheaper to make in China and ship US branded cars to the US than make them in the US.

Ok a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit, are you willing to admit Trump was right and he won the trade war?

Your unsubstantiated pile of bullshit that's nothing but conjecture and opinion.

Will you admit that Trump was right and he won the trade war with China?

Because first you say it will lead to a trade war and cost MILLIONS of US jobs, then when Trump wins and China backs down, you go into some opinionated tirade about prices of cars and bullshit and have absolutely no proof to back up your opinion why China backed down.

Pretty much if the president of China doesn't say it, I don't believe it. And he SURELY didn't say that big pile of bullshit you said, so just like your crap about Christianity and sin, it's a bunch of crap with nothing behind it.

Your unsubstantiated pile of bullshit that's nothing but conjecture and opinion.

Will you admit that Trump was right and he won the trade war with China?

Because first you say it will lead to a trade war and cost MILLIONS of US jobs, then when Trump wins and China backs down, you go into some opinionated tirade about prices of cars and bullshit and have absolutely no proof to back up your opinion why China backed down.

Pretty much if the president of China doesn't say it, I don't believe it. And he SURELY didn't say that big pile of bullshit you said, so just like your crap about Christianity and sin, it's a bunch of crap with nothing behind it.

Who are you replying to?

You ya dumb mutha fucka!!!!

20d0cd58bd4bd3fddcfb274d7969ea35cffaa9d703bb10d9abfb18bad489b43d.jpg

You don't reply to anything.

You make up bullshit and then when asked to back it up, move the goalposts to a new location.

I will not play your game.

Trump won the trade war. TRUMP WON THE TRADE WAR. GOD BLESS DONALD JOHN TRUMP, POTUS.

Fridgitidiot, TRUMP WON THE TRADE WAR.

The Art Of The Deal.

You don't reply to anything.

You make up bullshit and then when asked to back it up, move the goalposts to a new location.

I will not play your game.

Trump won the trade war. TRUMP WON THE TRADE WAR. GOD BLESS DONALD JOHN TRUMP, POTUS.

Fridgitidiot, TRUMP WON THE TRADE WAR.

Try this.

First, quote what I wrote, what you're replying to. Then I know you're replying to me. I have tons of people on ignore. If I don't see a quote I assume you're replying to someone else.

Second, don't fucking quote the Bible at me and tell people not to judge and then insult me. It kind of comes across as hypocritical.

Third, don't insult me, make your argument, not personal attacks. I could have made tons of attacks again you, I didn't. I asked a PERFECTLY REASONABLE QUESTION and had to ask it twice and then get a barrage of insults from you.

I wonder what the people in your church think about someone who goes around insulting people like a little child.

I would be perfectly happy to reply to decent human beings. But you...... What's the point. Every time you find something you don't like in what I say, you'll just insult.

Unless of course you want to do all I said above AND apologize.

Try this. Read the fucking reply. If it seems to be talking about you and everyone else in the thread marked my OP as "winner" well then I surely am not talking about their reply when I call it unsubstantiated bullshit. But that would require brains to figure that out. Something you are sorely lacking.

I don't need to insult you, every time you submit a reply you show how stupid you are.

It's not my fault you're dumb as a stump.

You asked who I was replying to. READ THE FUCKING REPLIES IN THE THREAD DUMBFUCK. Besides YOU, there was ONE PERSON who replied. Then YOU REPLIED and then I replied right after asking you to say Trump won the trade war. (which you won't do because you're a liberal koolaid drinking dumb fuck.) But I digress, you then asked me who I was replying to and I immediately said you, with your unsubstantiated bullshit. I even mention your christian rant in the other thread that took place 5 minutes earlier. Why the fuck would you NOT think it was you? That's right, you have to have a quote, because you're a dumb fuck and can't figure it out based on content, because you read content anyway. Why? A dumb fuck.

You in all your wonderful brilliance, came back with "who are you replying to?"

So at that point, you're a dumb fuck and I called you a dumb fuck. I can only tolerate stupid so long before I call dumb fucks what they are, dumb fucks.

Oh yea, TRUMP WON THE TRADE WAR.

Trump 2020 baby!!!

I don't need to insult you, every time you submit a reply you show how stupid you are.

It's not my fault you're dumb as a stump.

You asked who I was replying to. READ THE FUCKING REPLIES IN THE THREAD DUMBFUCK. Besides YOU, there was ONE PERSON who replied. Then YOU REPLIED and then I replied right after asking you to say Trump won the trade war. (which you won't do because you're a liberal koolaid drinking dumb fuck.) But I digress, you then asked me who I was replying to and I immediately said you, with your unsubstantiated bullshit. I even mention your christian rant in the other thread that took place 5 minutes earlier. Why the fuck would you NOT think it was you? That's right, you have to have a quote, because you're a dumb fuck and can't figure it out based on content, because you read content anyway. Why? A dumb fuck.

You in all your wonderful brilliance, came back with "who are you replying to?"

So at that point, you're a dumb fuck and I called you a dumb fuck. I can only tolerate stupid so long before I call dumb fucks what they are, dumb fucks.

Ah, the good old Christian who goes to church, then gets on the computer and insults every time.

You know why I like this forum? The ignore list. You're on it.

Bye, enjoy being a hypocritical fuck in church.

Insulting someone is not a sin. Lying is a sin.

Saying you're smart is lying. I don't lie.

You're stupid. Whew, now I'm safe.

Oh yea, TRUMP WON THE TRADE WAR.

Live and learn, live and learn. Our president is a very wise, learned man, actually.

24 Noteworthy Quotes from The Art of the Deal

In the book, ‘The Art of the Deal,’ Donald Trump discusses his secrets to success. As a partial memoir to his life, Trump shares some of his best business advice and teaches the strategies to obey when making a deal. Here is a look at some great noteworthy quotes from ‘The Art of the Deal.’

“And if it can’t be fun, what’s the point?”

“I always go into a deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst—if you can live with the worst—the good will always take care of itself.”

“I believe in spending what you have to. But I also believe in not spending more than you should.”

“I don’t hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don’t trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions.”

“I like thinking big. I always have. To me it’s very simple: if you’re going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big.”

“I like to think that I have that instinct. That’s why I don’t hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don’t trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions.”

never get too attached to one deal or one approach…I keep a lot of balls in the air, because most deals fall out, no matter how promising they seem at first.”

“I play it very loose. I don’t carry a briefcase. I try not to schedule too many meetings. I leave my door open. . . . I prefer to come to work each day and just see what develops.”

“I’ve always felt that a lot of modern art is a con, and that the most successful painters are often better salesmen and promoters than they are artists.”

“In most cases I’m very easy to get along with. I’m very good to people who are good to me. But when people treat me badly or unfairly or try to take advantage of me, my general attitude, all my life, has been to fight back very hard.”

“I’ve known people who had fantastic ideas, but who couldn’t get the idea off the ground because they approached everything weakly. They thought that their ideas would somehow take off by themselves, or that just coming up with an idea was enough. Let me tell you something — it’s not enough. It will never be enough. You have to put the idea into action. If you don’t have the motivation and the enthusiasm, your great idea will simply sit on top of your desk or inside your head and go nowhere.”

“I’ve read hundreds of books about China over the decades. I know the Chinese. I’ve made a lot of money with the Chinese. I understand the Chinese mind.”

“Many people are afraid to fail, so they don’t try. They may dream, talk, and even plan, but they don’t take that critical step of putting their money and their effort on the line. To succeed in business, you must take risks. Even if you fail, that’s how you learn. There has never been, and will never be, an Olympic skater who didn’t fall on the ice.”

“Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.”

“My people keep telling me I shouldn’t write letters like this to critics. The way I see it, critics get to say what they want to about my work, so why shouldn’t I be able to say what I want to about theirs?”

“My style of deal-making is quite simple and straightforward. I aim very high, and then I just keep pushing and pushing and pushing to get what I’m after.”

“One of the problems when you become successful is that jealousy and envy inevitably follow. There are people—I categorize them as life’s losers—who get their sense of accomplishment and achievement from trying to stop others. As far as I’m concerned, if they had any real ability they wouldn’t be fighting me, they’d be doing something constructive themselves.”

“One thing I’ve learned about the press is that they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better…The point is that if you are a little different, a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”

Perhaps the most misunderstood concept in all of real estate is that the key to success is location, location, location…First of all, you don’t necessarily need the best location. What you need is the best deal.”

“Protect the downside and the upside will take care of itself.”

“Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make. ”

“The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”

“The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you’re dead.”

“You can’t con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don’t deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on.”

Here is a great look at ‘The Art of the Deal’ in this financial literacy video featuring Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki. In this straight talk, Trump and Kiyosaki discuss how to make it through the tough times and rise above. To make good deals, they advice you should never quit and display the utmost respect and honesty to the other individual.

I heard it on npr, but the left doesn't listen to npr, so they remain ignorant of what is going on.

of course npr spun it to be as bad as they could. Never good news for trump, just hate.

Forum List

Back