What would your reaction be if Donald Trump was finally locked up for his crimes?

What facts, or evidence do you have Trump has committed any crimes?

That's easy. None.

There is no evidence he's committed a crime nor is there evidence he colluded with Russia during the 2016 elections.

The Op would land in jail before Trump does.

I'm not sure why folks try so desperately hard to be on the side of folks that are literally captured on video lying....

And screaming about how everyone else lies...as their justifier...

further, later on pretending the lies dont even exist in the first place and are all made up.

Then when you post the literal video, it's just "funny."

There's a real sickness involved when people worship their politicians to this level - it's pretty amazing.

I'm not sure why folks try so desperately hard to be on the side of folks that are literally captured on video lying....

the good news is, he came clean the day he left office.

(it was still hard to convince people he lied)

I think that you will arbitrarily decide in your brain that he was unjustly tried, and that that loony mentality should land you on a watch list because you're unhinged.

A conspiracy that large is literally not even possible.

It is clear from the actions of Mueller and the dems in Congress, and the media, that this process is a witch hunt.

Trump got 46% of the votes. That is a lot of people to tell them, that Democracy is not for them.
It's clear that Mueller is going through the process -

Getting Judges to approve the trials...

Getting the Defense teams, appointed by the defendents themsleves.....to agree upon the Juries.....of their peers

The judges overseeing the trials and declaring them as a fair trial....

The Juries hearing out the details of all of the evidence..................

And getting hard convictions.

& on the flip side of that, you have Trump yelling "fake news folks"

And the side you believe is the one that has the 0.00001% rationality behind it.

This is what Politics does to the American brain.

The salem witch trials did the same. They had judges and prosecutors who convinced the jury.

That you point to form as "Evidence" of Justice, shows how delusional you are.

An
Look, conspiracy theories are fun and all - but we have video evidence as well, you know.....

Outside of the trials----

Videos, of the many documented lies.

When they lie to you on VIDEO about what they SAID on another VIDEO........

aND YOU STILL DON'T GET A CLUE - - but instead think it's a conspiracy of our Judges and Lawyers and Juries....

You need literal help with your cognitive abilities.

The accusation was collusion with Russia. Now you want to put people in jail for process crimes.

Witch hunt have certainly evolved since the 17th century, but your logic and intent would be completely understood by Cotton Mather.

The process crimes thing is something you can literally look up for yourself to see if you've been fed a line of bullshit, yannow.

When you're being investigated for a crime -

And you lie when being questioned.....

That's not a "process crime," it's an implication of your own guilt.

You folks are in complete bananas world, and besides THAT - it's NOT just "process crimes" and you can LOOK at the Crimes they've been convicted of.

Why would our entire intelligence apparatus and the apparatus of OTHER COUNTRIES state that they have evidence that Russia acted to actively subjugate our Election process.........

And you believe the guy who DOESNT trust his OWN intelligence team and LIES ALL THE TIME ON VIDEO...........instead?

What do you think that sounds like, to a rational human?

It's disturbing!

That's easy. None.

There is no evidence he's committed a crime nor is there evidence he colluded with Russia during the 2016 elections.

Yet the Dems, and their complicit MEDIA repeat that it is fact every day. With nothing to back it up, and the WEAK MINDED believe them.

further, later on pretending the lies dont even exist in the first place and are all made up.

There's a real sickness involved when people worship their politicians to this level - it's pretty amazing.

That's nice, Will, and I wasn't even out of High School at the time and I'm not sure what that's got to do with Mueller getting convictions of crimes in a court of law.

I'd deflect too if I were on the indefensible side.

It is clear from the actions of Mueller and the dems in Congress, and the media, that this process is a witch hunt.

Trump got 46% of the votes. That is a lot of people to tell them, that Democracy is not for them.

Getting the Defense teams, appointed by the defendents themsleves.....to agree upon the Juries.....of their peers

And the side you believe is the one that has the 0.00001% rationality behind it.

The salem witch trials did the same. They had judges and prosecutors who convinced the jury.

An
Look, conspiracy theories are fun and all - but we have video evidence as well, you know.....

aND YOU STILL DON'T GET A CLUE - - but instead think it's a conspiracy of our Judges and Lawyers and Juries....

The accusation was collusion with Russia. Now you want to put people in jail for process crimes.

Witch hunt have certainly evolved since the 17th century, but your logic and intent would be completely understood by Cotton Mather.

The process crimes thing is something you can literally look up for yourself to see if you've been fed a line of bullshit, yannow.

You folks are in complete bananas world, and besides THAT - it's NOT just "process crimes" and you can LOOK at the Crimes they've been convicted of.

Why would our entire intelligence apparatus and the apparatus of OTHER COUNTRIES state that they have evidence that Russia acted to actively subjugate our Election process.........

And you believe the guy who DOESNT trust his OWN intelligence team and LIES ALL THE TIME ON VIDEO...........instead?

It's disturbing!

I wouldn't get too heavily vested into convo here...

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
What facts, or evidence do you have Trump has committed any crimes?

That's easy. None.

Roger stone's arrest proves otherwise. Hey did roger ever have a meeting on Clinton dirt with the Russians in trump tower like don jr et all?

Teenager jailed 25 years for attempted murder after running over friend over stolen marijuana

We all know that Donald Trump is responsible for many deaths and serious injuries. Some of it is directly his fault (sending troops to dangerous territories), some of it is indirect, e.g. pipe bomber, the man who attacked and shot five media members, the attacker of Jussie Smollett was also a MAGA supporter.

Now, the difference between the regular person who gets jailed for 25 years for attempted murder and Donald Trump? Its the status and power and even wealth.

If Donald Trump was not the leader of the USA, and is not worth billions of dollars, he would have been locked up for his crimes many many years ago. But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

What would your reaction be if Donald Trump is locked up for good?
636052959222822188-Screen-Shot-2016-07-28-at-9.36.37-AM.jpg
Just another worthless leftist traitor crying thread. Nothing here, folks.

Teenager jailed 25 years for attempted murder after running over friend over stolen marijuana

We all know that Donald Trump is responsible for many deaths and serious injuries. Some of it is directly his fault (sending troops to dangerous territories), some of it is indirect, e.g. pipe bomber, the man who attacked and shot five media members, the attacker of Jussie Smollett was also a MAGA supporter.

Now, the difference between the regular person who gets jailed for 25 years for attempted murder and Donald Trump? Its the status and power and even wealth.

If Donald Trump was not the leader of the USA, and is not worth billions of dollars, he would have been locked up for his crimes many many years ago. But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

So, the bottom line is that you are ok with trying to criminalize political differences? Weren't liberals condemning that sort of behavior 3 short years ago?

An

It's disturbing!

I wouldn't get too heavily vested into convo here...

I knew that years ago - I like pain & I'm stabbing my eyeballs and electrocuting my nutsac as we speak. :ack-1:

That's nice, Will, and I wasn't even out of High School at the time and I'm not sure what that's got to do with Mueller getting convictions of crimes in a court of law.

I thought you were against people that lied on camera.

not a deflection, pointing out both sides do it, and both sides have short memories.

I'm no happier with Trumps lies than I was with Clintons lies.

Maybe, unlike Clinton, you'll be able to remove Trump from office.

But I doubt it will happen.

not a deflection, pointing out both sides do it, and both sides have short memories.

I'm not sure why it would provide you comfort to know that a guy lying on Video about a blow job close to 30 years ago should mean something in a discussion where folks from a Campaign are being convicted of Conspiracy to commit fraud against the united states........

folks lying on video and on twitter about meeting with Russians in their Hotel.......during the same year that all intelligence agencies testified before congress that Russia interfered in our election process...

These aren't blow jobs, and yes I dont appreciate that Clinton lied 30 years ago - but your moral hand wringing is a bit incoherent.

:mad:Yep. Trump murdered his own diplomats. He was selling arms to ISIS and left them to die to cover up the operation.

Well........sorry. That was Obama..:th_booboo:

My mistake.

We really have a mental health issue in the U.S. today. There are so many that need to be locked up for their own protection.

You have yet to make any case for any crime. Locking someone up for no crime is actually against the law and in direct violation of human rights.
Trump and his teams of lawyers has USED the law to screw 1000's Look it up ,,It's in the book

I'm not sure why it would provide you comfort to know that a guy lying on Video about a blow job close to 30 years ago should mean something in a discussion where folks from a Campaign are being convicted of Conspiracy to commit fraud against the united states........

folks lying on video and on twitter about meeting with Russians in their Hotel.......during the same year that all intelligence agencies testified before congress that Russia interfered in our election process...

These aren't blow jobs, and yes I dont appreciate that Clinton lied 30 years ago - but your moral hand wringing is a bit incoherent.

Why do you lie? The impeachment wasn't based on lying on a video. It was based on lying under oath. Your ignorance of the basic facts show why you are "confused".

Why do you lie? The impeachment wasn't based on lying on a video. It was based on lying under oath. Your ignorance of the basic facts show why you are "confused".

I didn't lie, I didn't even bring up the impeachment I commented on a video.

Settle down accusing people of lying when Donald Trump is President of the United States, please. Lying on video about what we said 5 minutes ago on video is okay now because go team.

An

...!

Or it could mean that you failed to remember something. Or it could mean that you did not consider an action in the same view as the questioner.

We've seen people jailed of misremembering the ORDER of certain events. Seriously? Doing jail time for misremembering the order of events years after the fact and you consider that JUSTICE?

I didn't lie, I didn't even bring up the impeachment I commented on a video.

Settle down accusing people of lying when Donald Trump is President of the United States, please. Lying on video about what we said 5 minutes ago on video is okay now because go team.

You "misrepresented" the facts. That's a lie.

Forum List

Back