What would you use for your "daily driver" if you were a billionaire?

8uwVfWGQPetdStpbTy6g
I've seen it in person. Pictures don't do it justice.

Supercars are awesome, but they are loud and bumpy. You wouldnt want to drive a Ferrari everyday. Assuming you live in an extremely wealthy area where luxury cars are not out of place, what would you use to go to dinner or go the golf course in?

Here is my pick. Generally speaking, i think Rolles Royces are a bit pretentous and snobby cars, but this Rolles Royce Dawn wide body from "Novitec" is fucking sick! It has 717 horsepower!

RR_Dawn_BlackBadge_08__FitMaxWzEyODAsMTAyNF0.jpg

RR_Dawn_BlackBadge_05__FitMaxWzEyODAsMTAyNF0.jpg
Although Jay Leno is no billionaire, he owns 268 cars, and can afford almost any car on the planet. But as a daily driver i'd have to go with the car Jay drives.

A Tesla model S plaid. which in the video set the record for a production car in the quarter mile 9.25 seconds. And it's virtually required maintenance free.

Compared to a Rolls Royce

Rolls-Royce service experts recommended having your routine maintenance on a Rolls-Royce performed annually or every 7,000 to 10,000 miles, whichever happens first.

How Much Does a Rolls-Royce Oil Change Cost?
$650 to $2,000

Brakes – $5,000 – $30,000 (full brake job)

Although Jay Leno is no billionaire, he owns 268 cars, and can afford almost any car on the planet. But as a daily driver i'd have to go with the car Jay drives.

A Tesla model S plaid. which in the video set the record for a production car in the quarter mile 9.25 seconds. And it's virtually required maintenance free.

Compared to a Rolls Royce

Rolls-Royce service experts recommended having your routine maintenance on a Rolls-Royce performed annually or every 7,000 to 10,000 miles, whichever happens first.

How Much Does a Rolls-Royce Oil Change Cost?
$650 to $2,000

Brakes – $5,000 – $30,000 (full brake job)
Joe Rogan is a massive fan of old muscle cars that are made with modern suspension, brakes and motor, but his daily driver is also a Teslamodel S Plaid, despite it being one of his least expensive cars.

All things considered, a Porsche 911 - base, is the perfect commuting car. It is comfortable, fast, relatively safe, not ostentatious, and while a billionaire wouldn't care, it is even fairly economical. And as an added bonus, it is good in snow.

When carrying friends, the number of outstanding SUV's is countless, but a M-B G-Wagon is probably the way to go.

In the winter? Probably a V6 Charger. When the roads are not salted? My hot rod Duster-built, like Rick Ehrenberg's Flying Green Brick Valiant, to show just how good Chrysler engineering was.

Regardless of how much money I had, I'd simply keep the two vehicles I've already got:
  • 1973 VW convertible; Karmann Edition Super Beetle
  • 2011 Toyota RAV 4, 6 cyl.

I've had the VW since 1980, driven it on the beach, in the woods moving firewood and up and down the East Coast.

Additionally, real women love it while a Ferrari only attracts "Gold Diggers", car thieves and cops.

Forum List

Back