What would you use for your "daily driver" if you were a billionaire?

8uwVfWGQPetdStpbTy6g

The concern with having an expensive car and being conspicuous is the fact it opens you up to legal jeopardy.

When you are tremendously wealthy, someone is always looking to sue

The concern with having an expensive car and being conspicuous is the fact it opens you up to legal jeopardy.

When you are tremendously wealthy, someone is always looking to sue
Billionaires can afford lawsuits. Even a multi million dollar payout (which is rare) would be meaningless to you. If Bruce Jenner can afford it, a billionaire wouldnt even notice the money was gone.

If I were a billionaire I wouldn't own any cars.
Why risk driving when I can get a car and driver of my choice and never worry about accidents, parking, tickets, drinking...

It's sort of like when I see some pro athlete making $10M a year get busted for DUI because he was too stupid to call a taxi.

Buuuut...what car?

55 T-Bird convertible
72 Mustang Mach I
74 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible
/----/ In the late 1980s, I had a 72 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible - a money pit with cheap plastic trim.

Supercars are awesome, but they are loud and bumpy. You wouldnt want to drive a Ferrari everyday. Assuming you live in an extremely wealthy area where luxury cars are not out of place, what would you use to go to dinner or go the golf course in?

Here is my pick. Generally speaking, i think Rolles Royces are a bit pretentous and snobby cars, but this Rolles Royce Dawn wide body from "Novitec" is fucking sick! It has 717 horsepower!

A chauffer.

In that theoretical case, I wouldn't drive anything

I would have a chauffeur.....and be driven everywhere!:2up:

I'd like that!

1693014134620.png

Just a pickup truck like Mr. Walden of Walmart fame. Then I would keep a really nice executive-style Lincoln Continental and Cadillac for when it's needed. I would love to have a Lady Chauffeur in uniform to drive me around.
Walton

Forum List

Back