What would you rather have? More time or more money?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
My favorite night radio DJ asked this last night during his time slot. If you had the choice, what would you pick to have more of?

At first I was going to go with more time because then there is more time with your family/friends and more time for those who already do not have enough work hours each week, but then I started thinking about how I give what I can to St Jude Children's Research Hospital and that it is when it came to me that if there was more money, then maybe there would be more time for those kids who are there because the cures that they need in order to be here still would finally be found. :) :) :)

God bless you and them and my favorite night radio DJ always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. But when you can't get through a whole year without losing someone like I have, you learn that time is a precious thing too. NEVER waste it, so I don't know, what I would pick to have more of when they both have their advantages.

My favorite night radio DJ asked this last night during his time slot. If you had the choice, what would you pick to have more of?

At first I was going to go with more time because then there is more time with your family/friends and more time for those who already do not have enough work hours each week, but then I started thinking about how I give what I can to St Jude Children's Research Hospital and that it is when it came to me that if there was more money, then maybe there would be more time for those kids who are there because the cures that they need in order to be here still would finally be found. :) :) :)

God bless you and them and my favorite night radio DJ always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. But when you can't get through a whole year without losing someone like I have, you learn that time is a precious thing too. NEVER waste it, so I don't know, what I would pick to have more of when they both have their advantages.

I'd like to have more time. I can always "cheat" and borrow money from other people
but can't seem to squeeze more time where I need it most. That's much trickier!

Forum List

Back