What would you like whites to do?

Public transit is offered in the suburbs.
I live up in the mountains, no public negroes...um... I mean, no public transit there.

Yes indeed. The black population is nearly nonexistent in Appalachia.

Besides no public transportation, not many of you all there even have plumbing.
Wrong again. But that's not unusual for you inner city negros.

No. I'm right. You backward Dogpatch dwellers have outhouses and bathe in an outdoor creek....once a year.
You seem upset again, does the truth upset you?

Public transit is offered in the suburbs.
I live up in the mountains, no public negroes...um... I mean, no public transit there.

Yes indeed. The black population is nearly nonexistent in Appalachia.

Besides no public transportation, not many of you all there even have plumbing.
Wrong again. But that's not unusual for you inner city negros.

No. I'm right. You backward Dogpatch dwellers have outhouses and bathe in an outdoor creek....once a year.
You seem upset again, does the truth upset you?

Nope. Does it upset YOU? Or are you just here to say stupid things?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You ever going to find new pictures?

Hello, IM2.

When you begin offering intelligent, cogent replies to the pictures I share, I MAY consider posting new images.

10sg4gh.jpg

I don't waste my time with stupid.

I know a whole lot of black men/women who don't waste time talking to whites about race because they'll end up punching the white person in the mouth. And it's a funny thing about these punks at USMB is they blame us for everything but that's never a reflection of their shortcomings.
So you know a lot of violent blacks?

No. I know a lot of blacks who have chosen to keep the peace by not trying to discuss racism with racists. I'm quite sure if I called you a c--- that you would slap the shit out of me and I would deserve it. Burt when it comes to white racism whites like you seem to think we are not to react with physicality which is another example of white supremacist thinking.
You said you know a lot of blacks who would become violent if they discussed racism with whites.
That’s one of the reasons the issue won’t be solved.

What I said is they won't discuss racism with whites because the white person would say something stupid.

Do you really understand what violence is and entails?

Until whites stop using violent language, then nothing ends. You try looking for any way to blame everybody else but whites for the problem. Another example of white supremacist thinking.
What violent language? You want to resort to physical violence if discussing race face to face with whites.

I know a whole lot of black men/women who don't waste time talking to whites about race because they'll end up punching the white person in the mouth. And it's a funny thing about these punks at USMB is they blame us for everything but that's never a reflection of their shortcomings.

No. I know a lot of blacks who have chosen to keep the peace by not trying to discuss racism with racists. I'm quite sure if I called you a c--- that you would slap the shit out of me and I would deserve it. Burt when it comes to white racism whites like you seem to think we are not to react with physicality which is another example of white supremacist thinking.
You said you know a lot of blacks who would become violent if they discussed racism with whites.

What I said is they won't discuss racism with whites because the white person would say something stupid.

Until whites stop using violent language, then nothing ends. You try looking for any way to blame everybody else but whites for the problem. Another example of white supremacist thinking.
What violent language? You want to resort to physical violence if discussing race face to face with whites.
He keeps trying to change what he said after he realised just what he said!

And here it is again:

I know a whole lot of black men/women who don't waste time talking to whites about race because they'll end up punching the white person in the mouth.

And here it is again:

I know a whole lot of black men/women who don't waste time talking to whites about race because they'll end up punching the white person in the mouth.

I can't change what said. Nor am I trying. This comment doesn't say we go out looking to talk to whites about race so we can punch them in the mouth. Such is what you infer by your comment. So my comment is saying we avoid violence by not talking to certain whites about race. Whites say some extremely stupid shit to us when we try doing so. Your posts are an example as are many of the posts here by other whites. And who the hell are you to try judging when your ass is a racist?

And here it is again:

I can't change what said. Nor am I trying. This comment doesn't say we go out looking to talk to whites about race so we can punch them in the mouth. Such is what you infer by your comment. So my comment is saying we avoid violence by not talking to certain whites about race. Whites say some extremely stupid shit to us when we try doing so. Your posts are an example as are many of the posts here by other whites. And who the hell are you to try judging when your ass is a racist?
Lol you call most white posters racist. Nobody said you go looking for people, your response indicates that if blacks dont like what whites say about race, they will punch them. Pretty sorry behavior.

And here it is again:

What you’ve said is you know a lot of blacks who resort to violence if they hear things they don’t like. That’s very sad.

Now you white mf's are going over seas with your racist shit.....
American Charged In Uganda After Racist Assault On Hotel Workers
A video shows the man striking out, using a racial slur and telling the staff they have to obey him.
5b7798782000002c0034aa54.png
I hope they catch his white ass alone in a alley and beat the white off his ass!!

And here it is again:

Lol you call most white posters racist. Nobody said you go looking for people, your response indicates that if blacks dont like what whites say about race, they will punch them. Pretty sorry behavior.

A video shows the man striking out, using a racial slur and telling the staff they have to obey him.

And here it is again:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This dumb ass is in Africa doing this. And these fools are asking US blacks what need to do.

And here it is again:

This dumb ass is in Africa doing this. And these fools are asking US blacks what need to do.
There are idiots and racist of all colors.

Think of it this way; (race my ass) : Black culture, Hispanic culture, give me a break. Don't do stupid shit. And don't use your race as an excuse. There is no such thing as "moron" culture. Please, it isn't real. Just respect other people, or screw you.. You have NO reason NOT to respect other people. None, get over it.

Think of it this way; (race my ass) : Black culture, Hispanic culture, give me a break. Don't do stupid shit. And don't use your race as an excuse. There is no such thing as "moron" culture. Please, it isn't real. Just respect other people, or screw you.. You have NO reason NOT to respect other people. None, get over it.

Think of it this way, If you want to talk about moron culture, talk about your white one. Whites have respected no one. So we won't be listening to your instructions until whites learn how to do so.

And here it is again:

I'm white. But don't link me to that idiot. Get real, the fact that you want to link all white people to this asshole?
Does that mean now I can go find some black guy on youtube acting like a horses ass and then turn around .. say he represents black people on USMB?

Most if not all Americans in Uganda are not going to be acting like this guy did .

And here it is again:

I'm white. But don't link me to that idiot. Get real, the fact that you want to link all white people to this asshole?
Does that mean now I can go find some black guy on youtube acting like a horses ass and then turn around .. say he represents black people on USMB?

Most if not all Americans in Uganda are not going to be acting like this guy did .

If most of the blacks here were posting the racsim whites here post, then maybe your comments would have merit. No one has said anything about how most whites act in Uganda. The video is about this one white guy.

If most of the blacks here were posting the racsim whites here post, then maybe your comments would have merit. No one has said anything about how most whites act in Uganda. The video is about this one white guy.
Read Acsp posts. He did say their are few whites who arent violent

And here it is again:

Chicago torture video: 4 charged with hate crimes, kidnapping - CNN

And here it is again:

Honestly why can't white man start on me like this ? I'd fuking bury that white man and take what ever comes my way

Forum List

Back