What would you like whites to do?

Why shouldn’t he mention the blacks he knows?
I specifically asked him TO mention the blacks he knows.

WTF is wrong w/you, are you some kind of DUNCE? Go sit down somewhere.

duncecap.jpeg

Well, I play trivia every week with a fellow named Ken, who is originally from New Orleans and is a geologist. I have a friend named Yaw who I have known for years who is originally from Togo. My next door neighbor for many years is a black fellow named Dave married to a Swedish women. I interact with a man named Adams every week at a local store and he is from the Congo. The gal who ran my kid's daycare is black and so are any number of other people I know now and who have known.

Not a single one is a hater of white people like you and the other black racists who infest this forum the way you do.

I know a whole lot of black men/women who don't waste time talking to whites about race because they'll end up punching the white person in the mouth. And it's a funny thing about these punks at USMB is they blame us for everything but that's never a reflection of their shortcomings.
So you know a lot of violent blacks?

No. I know a lot of blacks who have chosen to keep the peace by not trying to discuss racism with racists. I'm quite sure if I called you a c--- that you would slap the shit out of me and I would deserve it. Burt when it comes to white racism whites like you seem to think we are not to react with physicality which is another example of white supremacist thinking.
You said you know a lot of blacks who would become violent if they discussed racism with whites.
That’s one of the reasons the issue won’t be solved.

What I said is they won't discuss racism with whites because the white person would say something stupid.

Do you really understand what violence is and entails?

Until whites stop using violent language, then nothing ends. You try looking for any way to blame everybody else but whites for the problem. Another example of white supremacist thinking.
Stop trying to wriggle out of your admission that a lot of the blacks you know would resort to violence if they discussed ra ism with whites.
You said it! Thanks, btw, for your earlier candour in this matter :wink_2:

You know, Tilly, some times I wonder if these loathsome individuals are black racists or white racists portraying blacks in such a way that a person can't help but hate them in return.

No. I know a lot of blacks who have chosen to keep the peace by not trying to discuss racism with racists. I'm quite sure if I called you a c--- that you would slap the shit out of me and I would deserve it. Burt when it comes to white racism whites like you seem to think we are not to react with physicality which is another example of white supremacist thinking.
You said you know a lot of blacks who would become violent if they discussed racism with whites.

What I said is they won't discuss racism with whites because the white person would say something stupid.

Until whites stop using violent language, then nothing ends. You try looking for any way to blame everybody else but whites for the problem. Another example of white supremacist thinking.
Stop trying to wriggle out of your admission that a lot of the blacks you know would resort to violence if they discussed ra ism with whites.

You know, Tilly, some times I wonder if these loathsome individuals are black racists or white racists portraying blacks in such a way that a person can't help but hate them in return.
I sometimes wonder if you clowns are russians trying to convince Blacks that whites are inferior savages.

And if you think that, you have no brain.

Why shouldn’t he mention the blacks he knows?
I specifically asked him TO mention the blacks he knows.

WTF is wrong w/you, are you some kind of DUNCE? Go sit down somewhere.

duncecap.jpeg

Well, I play trivia every week with a fellow named Ken, who is originally from New Orleans and is a geologist. I have a friend named Yaw who I have known for years who is originally from Togo. My next door neighbor for many years is a black fellow named Dave married to a Swedish women. I interact with a man named Adams every week at a local store and he is from the Congo. The gal who ran my kid's daycare is black and so are any number of other people I know now and who have known.

Not a single one is a hater of white people like you and the other black racists who infest this forum the way you do.

You have NEVER expressed yourself to any live black person as you do here.

I know a whole lot of black men/women who don't waste time talking to whites about race because they'll end up punching the white person in the mouth. And it's a funny thing about these punks at USMB is they blame us for everything but that's never a reflection of their shortcomings.

Since you can't have a discussion about racism with whites without whites saying something stupid and racist, perhaps you need to check your psychosis before you decide to make comments.

Last edited:
Blacks want whites to treat them like they treat other white people. Here's how to get them to: Shut down all rap music, pull up your pants, don't dress like a wannabe gangsta, stop saying gangsta, stay in school, stay out of jail, hold a job, get the chip off your shoulder, take care of your children and stop doing drugs. And most of all, learn to speak proper English. This will go a long way to having white people accept you in their circles.

I sometimes wonder if you clowns are russians trying to convince Blacks that whites are inferior savages.

So, Russians aren't White?

Since you can't have a discussion about racism with whites without whites saying something stupid and racist, perhaps you need to check your psychosis before you decide to make comments.
I don’t have a psychosis to check. You’ve admitted you know a lot of blacks who can’t hear words they don’t like without resorting to violence.
Again, thank you for your candour.

I'm not your "Brah", and not upset, Nothing is childish about identifying a stupid statement by an immature excuse for an adult. Now, go bother someone else. You're not very intelligent.
See? You're upset. Let me help you, bro.

Try helping yourself, by going back and finishing grade school.
I'll go if you go, can't be any fairer than that. :biggrin:

Don't you have a short yellow bus to catch?
Ya, the one you're on.

No. I'm not on that bus. I don't ride public transportation with retards who wear crash dummy helmets.

See? You're upset. Let me help you, bro.

Ya, the one you're on.

No. I'm not on that bus. I don't ride public transportation with retards who wear crash dummy helmets.
Well I don’t use public transit period, that’s or losers.

Ya, the one you're on.

Sure you don't.

Ya, the one you're on.

Sure you don't.
I don't live anywhere near a ghetto or public transit, and when I go into the nearest big city, I take my car.

Public transit is offered in the suburbs.

Public transit is offered in the suburbs.
I live up in the mountains, no public negroes...um... I mean, no public transit there.

Yes indeed. The black population is nearly nonexistent in Appalachia.

Besides no public transportation, not many of you all there even have plumbing.
Wrong again. But that's not unusual for you inner city negros.

No. I'm right. You backward Dogpatch dwellers have outhouses and bathe in an outdoor creek....once a year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back