What would you like the state to do?

Maybe in a world where capitalists shove that shit down their throats, but I doubt that applies to most people in poverty world wide
Most people in poverty want to be able to feed their kids. Start there. They aren't known for their visions of a better world. The very poor and the very rich have one thing in common, they are both very conservative.
Wrong, just the opposite.
You will learn, eventually, I am not wrong.
Poor people I've met are liberal cause they want hand outs. The rich become liberal because they want to feel good about themselves.
Poor people aren't liberal, not even close. For that you need an education and usually some form of means, which they don't have.
Let's also remember not to just focus on the poor in certain areas of a first world imperialist capitalist country, I look at the poor worldwide.

Maybe in a world where capitalists shove that shit down their throats, but I doubt that applies to most people in poverty world wide
Most people in poverty want to be able to feed their kids. Start there. They aren't known for their visions of a better world. The very poor and the very rich have one thing in common, they are both very conservative.
Poor people I've met are liberal cause they want hand outs. The rich become liberal because they want to feel good about themselves.
Poor people aren't liberal, not even close. For that you need an education and usually some form of means, which they don't have.
Nope. So wrong. To be liberal you have to be able to listen to celebrities and not question them. Just blindly following the media when they tell you that you will get hand outs.

I never said the state is justified, I'm simply saying that if the state exists, it should attempt to do these things.

You just contradicted yourself
No, I didn't, I'm simply saying that if the state exists, these are the things I would like it to do, Doesn't mean I agree with the oppressive nature of a state, but I'm realistic.

You don't agree with the oppressive nature of a state, but you want more oppression, got it
Not what he said. If the state exists, use it, but better if it doesn't. Got it now?

I know what he said, it's contradictory. I am against armed robbery, but I'm going to rob people at gunpoint as long as armed robbery exists. It doesn't make sense
Oh come on, that's a pathetic example and you know it is. I'm sure you're against child labor, correct? Then stop buying cotton products. I'm a realistic person..

Nope. So wrong. To be liberal you have to be able to think listen to celebrities and not question them. Just blindly following the media when they tell you that you will get hand outs.
Fox News viewers are good at believing that the poor are the root of all problems.. Idiot.

No, I didn't, I'm simply saying that if the state exists, these are the things I would like it to do, Doesn't mean I agree with the oppressive nature of a state, but I'm realistic.
People would rather have big screen tvs and stereos in their cars than health care.

That is exactly the problem.

Liberal comes home with 60 inch flat screen TV, reaction, $1,000? Bam, a steal! I can't wait to watch the game!

Liberal comes home with medication to control his blood pressure and save his life. WTF? $1,000? Why is this my problem!!!! My employer, the State, someone else should pay this!!!!!
The TV should be 1K. The pill should be $1.00.

So you agree with my point?
Nope. The pill for a buck means we stepped in on that one. On the TV, not our concern.

So yes, you agree with my point

Utter bullshit, wanting food, shelter, and healthcare? You've never met anyone in actual poverty.
Define poverty then if someone living in section 8 housing or the homeless shelter isn't living in poverty.
I look at poverty worldwide, as defined by the standard that's international, or per country.

Nope. So wrong. To be liberal you have to be able to think listen to celebrities and not question them. Just blindly following the media when they tell you that you will get hand outs.
Fox News viewers are good at believing that the poor are the root of all problems.. Idiot.

When of course the rich and corporations are the root of all problems like the left wing media says

I don't watch Fox News.

It's funny when liberals think that every time someone receives an education they suddenly turn liberal because they're smart. hahaha. You Libs you.

I don't watch Fox News.
I was making a stereotype like you just did.

When of course the rich and corporations are the root of all problems like the left wing media says
Humans are the root of the problem, those two are only parts of it.

In all honesty, name one thing that is the fault of the poor.

I don't watch Fox News.
You said you had to have an education to be liberal and I gave a group of people that don't need an education that exists. Nothing anymore stereotyping than your statement before that.

I don't watch Fox News.
You said you had to have an education to be liberal and I gave a group of people that don't need an education that exists. Nothing anymore stereotyping than your statement before that.
When did I say this.

It's funny when liberals think that every time someone receives an education they suddenly turn liberal because they're smart. hahaha. You Libs you.
If you got a decent education, then you are Liberal. If you are still a conservative then you are either stupid or you paid to be lied to.
That's your one sided ignorance. You aren't open minded in any way, shape, or form. You've been lost to the extreme brainwashing of the liberal colleges.

I don't watch Fox News.
When did I say this.
PMH said it in the original quote.

I don't watch Fox News.
When did I say this.
PMH said it in the original quote.
Well, I somewhat agree with him... Let's be real now, where would we be as a world without liberal views?

If you got a decent education, then you are Liberal. If you are still a conservative then you are either stupid or you paid to be lied to.
That's your one sided ignorance. You aren't open minded in any way, shape, or form. You've been lost to the extreme brainwashing of the liberal colleges.
Not at all. I understand a true conservative, although there are very few and you aren't one, but that came after college, not during.

Forum List

Back