What would you like the state to do?

It's funny when liberals think that every time someone receives an education they suddenly turn liberal because they're smart. hahaha. You Libs you.
If you got a decent education, then you are Liberal. If you are still a conservative then you are either stupid or you paid to be lied to.
That's your one sided ignorance. You aren't open minded in any way, shape, or form. You've been lost to the extreme brainwashing of the liberal colleges.
Not at all. I understand a true conservative, although there are very few and you aren't one, but that came after college, not during.
True conservatives are ridiculed by "conservatives" these days.

I don't watch Fox News.
I was making a stereotype like you just did.
You said you had to have an education to be liberal and I gave a group of people that don't need an education that exists. Nothing anymore stereotyping than your statement before that.
When did I say this.
PMH said it in the original quote.
Well, I somewhat agree with him... Let's be real now, where would we be as a world without liberal views?
The same place we were before liberalism, the Dark Ages.

I was making a stereotype like you just did.
You said you had to have an education to be liberal and I gave a group of people that don't need an education that exists. Nothing anymore stereotyping than your statement before that.
When did I say this.
Well, I somewhat agree with him... Let's be real now, where would we be as a world without liberal views?
Most people don't even understand liberalism and Claim the Democratic Party is a shining example. LOL

In all honesty, name one thing that is the fault of the poor.
Staying poor, often enough. It's risky to try and break out and most don't try, hence the problem for you my little Marxist. Your heart is right but they will oppose you at every turn, it's their nature.
No, that's only a problem when capitalism exists
No, it isn't. Capitalism works like a charm, it's based on greed and stupidity. It's the first phase, how you build the means of production. The problem is most people can never get beyond that because,........................................................................wait for it,..................................................................they are greedy and stupid.

When did I say this.
Most people don't even understand liberalism and Claim the Democratic Party is a shining example. LOL
The Dems are to liberalism what a sparkler is to the Fourth of July.

- Universal Healthcare it's a nightmare in most countries that have it
- Free Higher Level Education You have no idea what the word 'free' means in that sentence
- Food distribution centers in all major cities/areas with those poverty have those
- Full employment how are you going to force people to work that get paid to not work?
- Higher taxes on the top 0.1% already pay 84% of all taxes
- Reduced military spending, more focus on renewable energy programs/health/education so you are ok with throwing Vets out of jobs.
- Government program to provide housing to the homeless using the existing homes that are unoccupied, or homes that can never sell, etc, etc... been done, it fails every time

next time, try thinking

Staying poor, often enough. It's risky to try and break out and most don't try, hence the problem for you my little Marxist. Your heart is right but they will oppose you at every turn, it's their nature.
No, it isn't. Capitalism works like a charm, it's based on greed and stupidity. It's the first phase, how you build the means of production. The problem is most people can never get beyond that because,........................................................................wait for it,..................................................................they are greedy and stupid.
Well, people have gotten beyond it, they failed due to being slaughtered.. Yeah, the ones who are greedy and stupid are the capitalists. Come on now.

- Free Higher Level Education You have no idea what the word 'free' means in that sentence
- Food distribution centers in all major cities/areas with those poverty have those
- Full employment how are you going to force people to work that get paid to not work?
- Reduced military spending, more focus on renewable energy programs/health/education so you are ok with throwing Vets out of jobs.
- Government program to provide housing to the homeless using the existing homes that are unoccupied, or homes that can never sell, etc, etc... been done, it fails every time

next time, try thinking
A nightmare? Facts don't lie you moron, it's much better.
I'm sorry, I'll look to education models like that of Germany
Give me the information for that number.
Throwing vets out of jobs? Your logic totally makes sense, we don't need multi 100 billion dollar stealth bombers
How has it been done and failed?

Well, people have gotten beyond it, they failed due to being slaughtered.. Yeah, the ones who are greedy and stupid are the capitalists. Come on now.
I mean what I say. You are up against a mass of people, who want you and your vision for a better life for them and their children to get the fuck away. They not only don't want change, they fear it and will oppose it in any way possible.

I mean what I say. You are up against a mass of people, who want you and your vision for a better life for them and their children to get the fuck away. They not only don't want change, they fear it and will oppose it in any way possible.
I agree, and it's disturbing, but the working people can win.. It's a matter of defending.

Are you talking about the majority of conservatives or liberals? I thought you meant far right or far left because that is who I meant. I get along with all but I don't like hearing about extremist bullshit.

Are you talking about the majority of conservatives or liberals? I thought you meant far right or far left because that is who I meant. I get along with all but I don't like hearing about extremist bullshit.
If what you hear is extreme, you aren't talking with a Liberal or a Conservative. What you are hearing is the utter BS from Radicals and Reactionaries.

next time, try thinking
Throwing vets out of jobs? Your logic totally makes sense, we don't need multi 100 billion dollar stealth bombers
You need to take a close look
It's paid with tax money, idiot.
call your local Red Cross or Salvation Army
Last time Clinton made cuts, Vets were kicked out and all the contracts were honored
just look up any project; Man in Chicago built a highrise for the poor, filled it, then got sued by the tenants b/c they busted the walls took out the copper piping and sold it and then didn't have water.

really, just a little research instead of assuming would do you wonders.

If what you hear is extreme, you aren't talking with a Liberal or a Conservative. What you are hearing is the utter BS from Radicals and Reactionaries.
Fucking reactionaries man.. Jesus Christ. Some of the worst.

The thoughts you write about mostly are extreme and racist to me. How do you categorize yourself?

next time, try thinking
You need to take a close look
It's paid with tax money, idiot.
call your local Red Cross or Salvation Army
Last time Clinton made cuts, Vets were kicked out and all the contracts were honored
just look up any project; Man in Chicago built a highrise for the poor, filled it, then got sued by the tenants b/c they busted the walls took out the copper piping and sold it and then didn't have water.

really, just a little research instead of assuming would do you wonders.
Taxes always exists under a state, it's about efficiently using them. The Red Cross/Salvation Army are good, but let's be realistic now.. that Cherry picked example is horrible, and it's bad what those people did, but in a capitalist society with the constant message of MONEY IS SUCCESS, YOU NEED MONEY, MONEY BUYS COMMODITIES.. It doesn't surprise me.

Forum List

Back