What would you like the state to do?

No, it isn't. Capitalism works like a charm, it's based on greed and stupidity. It's the first phase, how you build the means of production. The problem is most people can never get beyond that because,........................................................................wait for it,..................................................................they are greedy and stupid.
Well, people have gotten beyond it, they failed due to being slaughtered.. Yeah, the ones who are greedy and stupid are the capitalists. Come on now.
I mean what I say. You are up against a mass of people, who want you and your vision for a better life for them and their children to get the fuck away. They not only don't want change, they fear it and will oppose it in any way possible.
Are you talking about the majority of conservatives or liberals? I thought you meant far right or far left because that is who I meant. I get along with all but I don't like hearing about extremist bullshit.
If what you hear is extreme, you aren't talking with a Liberal or a Conservative. What you are hearing is the utter BS from Radicals and Reactionaries.
The thoughts you write about mostly are extreme and racist to me. How do you categorize yourself?
I don't, but I'm a Liberal who lives in the real world where racism is just one of the evils of humanity.

Well, people have gotten beyond it, they failed due to being slaughtered.. Yeah, the ones who are greedy and stupid are the capitalists. Come on now.
I mean what I say. You are up against a mass of people, who want you and your vision for a better life for them and their children to get the fuck away. They not only don't want change, they fear it and will oppose it in any way possible.
Are you talking about the majority of conservatives or liberals? I thought you meant far right or far left because that is who I meant. I get along with all but I don't like hearing about extremist bullshit.
If what you hear is extreme, you aren't talking with a Liberal or a Conservative. What you are hearing is the utter BS from Radicals and Reactionaries.
The thoughts you write about mostly are extreme and racist to me. How do you categorize yourself?
I don't, but I'm a Liberal who lives in the real world where racism is just one of the evils of humanity.
Racism is evil but reverse racism is not a legitimate answer or you're a little bitch with no honor and no real morals.

Racism is evil but reverse racism is not a legitimate answer or you're a little bitch with no honor and no real morals.
Reverse racism... Oh boy. Yes, white folks obviously have historically and today had to deal with racism that even remotely compares to the struggles faced by blacks.

I would like for the state to mostly leave me alone.

I would be willing to pay for defense, courts, police and a few other necessary government functions.

I would be willing to pay for community roads through a user fee providing the money was not wasted with crap like Davis Bacon burdens.

I think a literacy education is good and I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount on a community level. No need for the Feds to be involved. I don't think the public school system should have a monopoly on using the funds if a private system can provide the education.

It doesn't go too much farther than that.

Absolutely no welfare, bailouts, subsidies or entitlements. The idea of the state taking money by force from somebody that earned it and giving it to somebody else that didn't earn it is one of the most oppressive ideas humans have ever come up with and it is thievery

I would also like for their to be some kinds of Constitutional guarantee that the state could never take more than 10% of a person's earnings.

With a $16 trillion GNP a 10% combined state, fed and local tax would give the government $1.6 trillion each year. That is more money than any other country spends on the cost of government and should be adequate to provide for necessary goverrnment functions, if the money is spent wisely.

Reverse racism... Oh boy. Yes, white folks obviously have historically and today had to deal with racism that even remotely compares to the struggles faced by blacks.
I don't care what blacks faced. I want an fair, equal, and non racist society. Not one that ends one form of racism but begins a new one.

You can't balance a board without removing something from the other side. The loss you might experience is the privilege you never should have had in the first place. Stop worrying, it's almost over and you will be just like all the other dogs fighting over scraps.

I don't care what blacks faced. I want an fair, equal, and non racist society. Not one that ends one form of racism but begins a new one.
I want a fair society to, but I'm realistic, and Im not surprised that blacks are engaging in "reverse racism"

You can't balance a board without removing something from the other side. The loss you might experience is the privilege you never should have had in the first place. Stop worrying, it's almost over and you will be just like all the other dogs fighting over scraps.
I'm not worried about my own income. I'm worried about a society that promotes racist ideals. It's stupid.

I want a fair society to, but I'm realistic, and Im not surprised that blacks are engaging in "reverse racism"
blacks are the most racist race. They even view themselves as the most racist race according to polls.

I would like for the state to mostly leave me alone.

I would be willing to pay for defense, courts, police and a few other necessary government functions.

I would be willing to pay for community roads through a user fee providing the money was not wasted with crap like Davis Bacon burdens.

I think a literacy education is good and I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount on a community level. No need for the Feds to be involved. I don't think the public school system should have a monopoly on using the funds if a private system can provide the education.

It doesn't go too much farther than that.

Absolutely no welfare, bailouts, subsidies or entitlements. The idea of the state taking money by force from somebody that earned it and giving it to somebody else that didn't earn it is one of the most oppressive ideas humans have ever come up with and it is thievery

I would also like for their to be some kinds of Constitutional guarantee that the state could never take more than 10% of a person's earnings.

With a $16 trillion GNP a 10% combined state, fed and local tax would give the government $1.6 trillion each year. That is more money than any other country spends on the cost of government and should be adequate to provide for necessary goverrnment functions, if the money is spent wisely.
No food stamps, no veterans affairs, no disability? Wow, great logic.

blacks are the most racist race. They even view themselves as the most racist race according to polls.
what the fuck. Blacks are the most racist race? LOL

They are pretty racist, but not because of who they vote for. They are hardly alone. Japan for instance, a deeply racist culture and people. That's humanity for ya.

I don't feel like pulling up the poll again but like 38% of blacks considered blacks the most racist race and all other races received votes of less than 20%.

They are pretty racist, but not because of who they vote for. They are hardly alone. Japan for instance, a deeply racist culture and people. That's humanity for ya.
I don't think they're the most racist race..

I don't care what blacks faced.
Yes, we've noticed, which is why no one cares about your pro-KKK positions except a bunch of other pro-whitey nutters.
It's funny how people think you're racist if you believe in equality. Black people alive today haven't faced shit, that's why I don't care. When they were released from slavery maybe I would be on your side.

I just said, they aren't, but they are racist, like all other races.

You're a product of the liberal brainwashing that tells us that the only race capable of racism is whites.

You're a product of the liberal brainwashing that tells us that the only race capable of racism is whites.
I don't believe that.

Forum List

Back