What would you like Obama to do if he wins reelection?

My first choice ... resign.
My second...maybe spend a few days a week in Washington doing his job.
Not spend most of his time on the road doing his comedy stand up routine.
Not spend so much time doing the talk show circuit.
Apologize for his attack on business owners with his retarded "you didn't build that" speech.
Tell Sen. Reid to get a fucking budget passed in the Senate.
Maybe meet with his job council people.
Maybe do something about spending so much of our fucking tax dollars...

Just do his job for God sakes and enough with the talking about doing stuff.

I would like him to stop thinking it is the Governments job to take care of and provide for those who have less than other's because one it's not their job and two they are not capable of doing it even if it was.

Bush did not inforce the immigration laws also. We need the poor illegals to help die in our wars. We always have.

Last edited:
I was serious. He's a disgrace to the office. Unfortunately that's not a crime

And Bush? At any point do you think Bush should have been impeached? Or does your logic only work for Democratic presidents?

Maybe for not enforcing our immergation laws, Wiretaps...Both are also reasons to impeach Obama.

Immigration I don't know how you would make a case for impeachment. (Ironically it was the one item that I think Bush personally and honestly cared about.) Wiretaps need to stop. Romney is backed by the neocons though and wiretaps are only the start their invasion of everyone and everything. Neocons make Nixon look like a relaxed, laid-back dude.

What would you like Obama to do if he wins reelection?

Do this on Andy Breitbart's grave:

barack-michelle-obama-inaugural-dance-01.jpg

Education, education, education.

When your county's population, meaning my country, prefers attack politics to substance you are a society in moral and ethical decline.

Just look at the senate race in Massachusetts. Scott Brown is just fucking pathetic and his followers are eating it up.

Reform is what we need. A teacher that improves his/her class scores should=more money. This would make them work harder and this would benefit the students.

Scores mean tests and tests mean teaching to the tests. I agree reform is what we need. It is high time we brought this country into the 21st century. We still teach from a model that was developed hundreds of years ago in European universities. Creativity and teamwork win the day. Not book learning.

What else do you mean by "run over them" other than he should abuse his Executive Powers to go around them? That is Tyranny.

That's the best you've got?

I can't wait till next time we do have a GOP president and he starts acting like Obama, and Going around Congress. All of the sudden you Idiots will remember that we have a Separation of Powers for a god damn good reason. To Avoid Tyranny.

We already have. His name was George Bush.

I am all for Green Energy, But I would rather see us spend the money on Research instead of just handing out Billions of Various Companies, Some that are not even American, And hoping they do something.

Research is where it is at, The Private Sector would have already had this stuff ready to go, if it were Economically Viable to do. It's not, we need to Make it more Efficient, more Cost Effective. We do that and Private Industry will do the heavy lifting on bringing it to market.

Who would you give that research money to if not private corporations?

Last edited:
And Bush? At any point do you think Bush should have been impeached? Or does your logic only work for Democratic presidents?

Maybe for not enforcing our immergation laws, Wiretaps...Both are also reasons to impeach Obama.

Immigration I don't know how you would make a case for impeachment. (Ironically it was the one item that I think Bush personally and honestly cared about.) Wiretaps need to stop. Romney is backed by the neocons though and wiretaps are only the start their invasion of everyone and everything. Neocons make Nixon look like a relaxed, laid-back dude.

Wire taps, really!? The US has one space telescope in the Earths' orbit which spies upon the vast area of space, the CIA and other agencies has a dozen telescopic satellites in orbit spying on us. Wire tapping is and ancient idea. Why there are a dozen buildings that have computers that intercept conversations on the cell phones, home phones, computers, computer sites that collects information on people when certain words are uttered or written. It all started way before Oblama took office.
Or? Are you the type of guy that does not want eaves dropping, but more water boarding?

I am all for Green Energy, But I would rather see us spend the money on Research instead of just handing out Billions of Various Companies, Some that are not even American, And hoping they do something.

Research is where it is at, The Private Sector would have already had this stuff ready to go, if it were Economically Viable to do. It's not, we need to Make it more Efficient, more Cost Effective. We do that and Private Industry will do the heavy lifting on bringing it to market.

Who would you give that research money to if not private corporations?

I quess he does not understand the the govt. contracts R and D to private and publicly held companies.

Forum List

Back