What would you like Obama to do if he wins reelection?

Do this on Andy Breitbart's grave:

barack-michelle-obama-inaugural-dance-01.jpg

What ever happened to that dead fellows suprise college tape of Obama!?

If I answered that question, the men in black would show up at my door and I'd be in jail. Oh well, at least I'd give the same answer if Romney wins.

I would really, really like a REAL choice.

Me,

Follow through with his reduction of the corporate tax
Bring back jobs from over sea's
Keep spending money on renewable technologies. It isn't the advancement that I'm against, but the poor choices of where he's spending it on.

---
I wish he would spend more on science and technology that isn't green.
I wish he'd remove stupid regs(red tape) that shuts down businesses or stand in the way of science. Like fusion, nuclear, cancer research, etc.
If he's reelected I WISH he would try to be more honest.

actually be a leader and unite this country....when this Country comes together it can do a hell of a lot....if its still fragmented during his next 4 years ....then it doesnt matter what he wants to do.....it will just be the same old shit....

Get us out of Afghanistan immediately.

Cease all instances of rendering.

Never again send our troops out chasing after "terrorists." Understand that the United States is not the World Police. Shit happens. It's not our job to go out there and clean it up.

Generally, just keep doing what he has been doing for the past four years. No one could undo the Republican Mess in a mere four years.

Maybe for not enforcing our immergation laws, Wiretaps...Both are also reasons to impeach Obama.

Immigration I don't know how you would make a case for impeachment. (Ironically it was the one item that I think Bush personally and honestly cared about.) Wiretaps need to stop. Romney is backed by the neocons though and wiretaps are only the start their invasion of everyone and everything. Neocons make Nixon look like a relaxed, laid-back dude.

Wire taps, really!? The US has one space telescope in the Earths' orbit which spies upon the vast area of space, the CIA and other agencies has a dozen telescopic satellites in orbit spying on us. Wire tapping is and ancient idea. Why there are a dozen buildings that have computers that intercept conversations on the cell phones, home phones, computers, computer sites that collects information on people when certain words are uttered or written. It all started way before Oblama took office.
Or? Are you the type of guy that does not want eaves dropping, but more water boarding?

Yeah, I know. I more mean the principle of wiretapping. I believe that the government has to at least be open about what it collects and how. And water boarding is completely out.

Nothing...only way he is gonna get shit done is by EO because I HOPE the republicans have the senate and house...if not senate at least 49 seats...sure they can swing 1 or 2 dems their way when need be.Full on gridlock...

Me,

Follow through with his reduction of the corporate tax
Bring back jobs from over sea's
Keep spending money on renewable technologies. It isn't the advancement that I'm against, but the poor choices of where he's spending it on.

---
I wish he would spend more on science and technology that isn't green.
I wish he'd remove stupid regs(red tape) that shuts down businesses or stand in the way of science. Like fusion, nuclear, cancer research, etc.
If he's reelected I WISH he would try to be more honest.
Love All Americans and to do what's best for the most. It's just that simple.

"actually be a leader and unite this country....when this Country comes together it can do a hell of a lot..."

speaking ONLY from the perspective of todays modern conservatively correct (and making no suggestion that I speak for ANYONE ELSE!)

You'll have to pry cooperation from their cold dead hands!

Otherwise they will NEVER UNITE with their ENEMIES! (the rest of us)

NEVER.

"actually be a leader and unite this country....when this Country comes together it can do a hell of a lot..."

speaking ONLY from the perspective of todays modern conservatively correct (and making no suggestion that I speak for ANYONE ELSE!)

You'll have to pry cooperation from their cold dead hands!

Otherwise they will NEVER UNITE with their ENEMIES! (the rest of us)

NEVER.

He will never unite this country because he hates the way this country works.
He wants to redefine the United States with government having more power
to control how we live.

Get us out of Afghanistan immediately.

Cease all instances of rendering.

Never again send our troops out chasing after "terrorists." Understand that the United States is not the World Police. Shit happens. It's not our job to go out there and clean it up.

Generally, just keep doing what he has been doing for the past four years. No one could undo the Republican Mess in a mere four years.
so basically 4 years from now.....people will be bitching about the same old shit.......

Sorry bout that,

1. If America votes him in for a second term, that is if the Independents get him in again, then they will deserve everything that comes from this monumental set back for this Nation, what will come is like four depressions like which came back in the late 1920's.
2. What comes out after that won't be America, it will be something quite unrecognizable to us as a people right now.
3. I shall call it, *Hellatopia*.
4. I myself don't think we have to worry, Obama is a one termer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back