What would you like Obama to do if he wins reelection?

what would you like obama to do if he wins reelection?

do this on andy breitbart's grave:

barack-michelle-obama-inaugural-dance-01.jpg

perfect!​

At the very least, it would be a damn good start.

:)

Keep spending money on renewable technologies. It isn't the advancement that I'm against, but the poor choices of where he's spending it on.

I am all for Green Energy, But I would rather see us spend the money on Research instead of just handing out Billions of Various Companies, Some that are not even American, And hoping they do something.

Research is where it is at, The Private Sector would have already had this stuff ready to go, if it were Economically Viable to do. It's not, we need to Make it more Efficient, more Cost Effective. We do that and Private Industry will do the heavy lifting on bringing it to market.

Yep,

Research is a must if we wish to remain at the cutting edge of technology. It's really up to the private sector to take that technology developed from research to market.

We only remain the technological advanced super power if we put money into it.

But our biggest advances have usually come from strong public/private partnerships. It will be key to rebuilding a strong manufacturing base IN AMERICA.

I'd like to see a push for infrastructure improvement. Not just our crumbling roads and bridges, but our energy infrastructure. The 21st century is here and it's time for our infrastructure to begin to reflect that.

"actually be a leader and unite this country....when this Country comes together it can do a hell of a lot..."

speaking ONLY from the perspective of todays modern conservatively correct (and making no suggestion that I speak for ANYONE ELSE!)

You'll have to pry cooperation from their cold dead hands!

Otherwise they will NEVER UNITE with their ENEMIES! (the rest of us)

NEVER.

non- Far Right Republicans do not consider you or any other American the "ENEMY"......not liking what the President wants to do....does not mean they hate everyone....you listen to too many Far-Left idiots....

"actually be a leader and unite this country....when this Country comes together it can do a hell of a lot..."

speaking ONLY from the perspective of todays modern conservatively correct (and making no suggestion that I speak for ANYONE ELSE!)

NEVER.

non- Far Right Republicans do not consider you or any other American the "ENEMY"......not liking what the President wants to do....does not mean they hate everyone....you listen to too many Far-Left idiots....

Oh my God, you should see the campaign Scott Brown is mounting. Hate is the name of the game. Republican play book all the way.

NEVER.

He will never unite this country because he hates the way this country works.
He wants to redefine the United States with government having more power
to control how we live.

every President seems to want to change the way the Country works or is run....Obama is no different.....he is just a piss poor leader....in my view he and Bush are battling it out as too who will end up being the worse leader ever....

I'd like to see a push for infrastructure improvement. Not just our crumbling roads and bridges, but our energy infrastructure. The 21st century is here and it's time for our infrastructure to begin to reflect that.

yep especially since our electric grid is supposed to be falling apart....30 years ago California's highways were top of the line.....now.....holy shit....

NEVER.

Oh my God, you should see the campaign Scott Brown is mounting. Hate is the name of the game. Republican play book all the way.

ok....lets see some hateful quotes.....

I'd like him to finally accept that the GOP is NOT going to work with him on anything and just go ahead and run over them.

So you support his current level of tyranny but wish he would go full tyrant.

Gee, and where do conservatives get the idea you liberals are becoming communist?

What level of tyranny? I hear that charge leveled at him all the time, but I'd like to see some specifics.

By the way, if you think America today is an example of tyranny, you haven't been around many tyrants.

What part of you now have to buy hc insurance is over your head?

And you want him to ignore the voices of half of America to force his agenda.

That's tyranny

If Obama wins he should return to the Clinton tax rates for the sole purpose of ending the Bush-induced deficit crisis.

Then he should restore health care competition by doing a full frontal anti-trust assault, like telecom in the 70s.

Had we not busted up ma bell in the70s we'd have yet another GOP-Big Business monopoly raping consumers.

The key to Obama's 2nd term is breaking up the Big Insurance GOP cabal

I'd like him to finally accept that the GOP is NOT going to work with him on anything and just go ahead and run over them.

Oh, if only life were so simple. :D

EPA should have regulations against republican scum. Must be why the republicans want to do away with the EPA.

Another asshole that wants tyranny.

And it's just the first page.

ok....lets see some hateful quotes.....

Would you like to give me a characterization of the republican play book other that "Scare the Stupid"?

EPA should have regulations against republican scum. Must be why the republicans want to do away with the EPA.

Romney considers 47% of Americans losers. How do you thing he would treat the peasants of this country. Would he be a wise and benevolent ruler of men? Or would we all end up in his sweat shops?

If Obama wins he should return to the Clinton tax rates for the sole purpose of ending the Bush-induced deficit crisis.

Then he should restore health care competition by doing a full frontal anti-trust assault, like telecom in the 70s.

Had we not busted up ma bell in the70s we'd have yet another GOP-Big Business monopoly raping consumers.

The key to Obama's 2nd term is breaking up the Big Insurance GOP cabal

Wow, you are going full retard.

Maybe you should try going just retard, that way people will think you have an IQ.

just sayin

Romney considers 47% of Americans losers. How do you thing he would treat the peasants of this country. Would he be a wise and benevolent ruler of men? Or would we all end up in his sweat shops?

Well, he won't "Be more flexible." with communist russia
He's planning on cutting waste

Wanna try to not go full retard with idiotic accusations or just keep going?

Forum List

Back