What would YOU do without freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom is something that too many people in this country have taken for granted. As a matter of fact, it has been taken for granted for so long, by so many people, that most people can't, or won't, see that our freedom is constantly being taken away from us. Freedom is like virginity, and if we don't pay attention to it and guard it, one day we are going to wake up and it's going to be gone.

And we'll be told that it was all for our own good. Think seat belt laws. :eusa_whistle:

Seat belt laws are an unfortunate byproduct of having a populace primarily comprised of stupid people. Only a moron drives sans seat belt today, and only a bigger moron only wears one because of a law that requires him to do so.

When you factor in what a deployed air bag can do to you unbelted it should end the argument.

And we'll be told that it was all for our own good. Think seat belt laws. :eusa_whistle:

Seat belt laws are an unfortunate byproduct of having a populace primarily comprised of stupid people. Only a moron drives sans seat belt today, and only a bigger moron only wears one because of a law that requires him to do so.

When you factor in what a deployed air bag can do to you unbelted it should end the argument.

Was there an argument?

Was there an argument?

Sometimes I still cheat. It's the devil in me.

Oh yeah ... live by leftwing pussy ass laws that cater to their Nazi bullshit ....

Come get some leftwing pussies. I don;t need the fucking " We'll figure out what happened after you got killed" police to protect me.

Fuckups. Grow some balls.

Jackass, why ask lefties when rightwing monkeys like this guy want to take away freedoms:

Ken Buck: ?I Disagree Strongly with Concept of Separation of Church and State? - The Note

If you want to chimp out at least climb up the right tree.

Who spent extra money to make you so fucking dumb?
Good point. I should have listed the sucker dudes as cornjob and gunny, not gunny and cornjob.

You should have the user ID "I'm a fucking mindless moron." Shut the fuck up and go away you twit. Conhog would destroy any of YOUR arguments. Don't make me invoke Mal who could also destroy anything YOU have to say.

Isn't there a bleeding at the ass leftwingnut thread for you to participate in? You're just getting embarrassed in this one.

I knew it, you make a thread challenging left wingers and this is how you debate? You own yourself, you created two threads making the same retarded challenge and you come with the same retarded responses.

Oh yeah ... live by leftwing pussy ass laws that cater to their Nazi bullshit ....

Come get some leftwing pussies. I don;t need the fucking " We'll figure out what happened after you got killed" police to protect me.

Your post is the perfect example of what retarded people do when they have too much freedom and fail to properly express and use it, are you capable of debating. Why make a thread asking about freedom and chimp out in the OP? Oh the irony.

Jackass, why ask lefties when rightwing monkeys like this guy want to take away freedoms:

Ken Buck: ?I Disagree Strongly with Concept of Separation of Church and State? - The Note

If you want to chimp out at least climb up the right tree.

Good point. I should have listed the sucker dudes as cornjob and gunny, not gunny and cornjob.

You should have the user ID "I'm a fucking mindless moron." Shut the fuck up and go away you twit. Conhog would destroy any of YOUR arguments. Don't make me invoke Mal who could also destroy anything YOU have to say.

Isn't there a bleeding at the ass leftwingnut thread for you to participate in? You're just getting embarrassed in this one.

I knew it, you make a thread challenging left wingers and this is how you debate? You own yourself, you created two threads making the same retarded challenge and you come with the same retarded responses.

Your post is the perfect example of what retarded people do when they have too much freedom and fail to properly express and use it, are you capable of debating. Why make a thread asking about freedom and chimp out in the OP? Oh the irony.

Did they spend extra money importing your stupid ass into a thread above your lack thereof intellectual level to drag it down into the gutter, you stupid fuck?

I got a 6 months old kitty smarter than your stupid ass and she falls off my weight bar on her head.

Stop trying to play with the adults, fuckwit. A 2nd grader could take your ass out without even being able to spell what it took your ass out with.

What would YOU do without freedom?

Your mom.

My mom?

Bye fuckwit.

Finally got what you wanted because you don't have the balls to not log in on your own. Go find a retard board. You can be the next number you pussfuck.

I guess posters can harass people for weeks, tell the whole board they sent them nude pics, and say crap about people's parenting skills and they just get a warning. But if someone makes a joke they get banned forever?
You bitch about us whining and complaining to you ALL the time, but the moment it happens to you, you act like a child.:clap2::clap2:
You are a joke.

Your mom.

My mom?

Bye fuckwit.

Finally got what you wanted because you don't have the balls to not log in on your own. Go find a retard board. You can be the next number you pussfuck.

I guess posters can harass people for weeks, tell the whole board they sent them nude pics, and say crap about people's parenting skills and they just get a warning. But if someone makes a joke they get banned forever?
You bitch about us whining and complaining to you ALL the time, but the moment it happens to you, you act like a child.:clap2::clap2:
You are a joke.

I guess as usual, you have no clue what your little suck is yapping off about. I expect better. Not like you haven't been here for years.

NO FAMILY. Get it, yet, dumbass? That same rule I nailed people for fucking with your son about? It applies to my mother as well. It's spelled out clearly if any of you fuckwits would bother to read the fucking rules.

Still want to play? or shut up and slink your little wrong ass away?

I'm about tired of you leftwingnut pussies trying to tree this board and tell me what my own fucking rules are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back