What would YOU do without freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
Oh yeah ... live by leftwing pussy ass laws that cater to their Nazi bullshit ....

Come get some leftwing pussies. I don;t need the fucking " We'll figure out what happened after you got killed" police to protect me.

Fuckups. Grow some balls.

Oh yeah ... live by leftwing pussy ass laws that cater to their Nazi bullshit ....

Come get some leftwing pussies. I don;t need the fucking " We'll figure out what happened after you got killed" police to protect me.

Fuckups. Grow some balls.

Damn Gunny my feeling are the same way.:clap2:

That you are an administrator perfectly explains this forum.

That you're a pussy perfectly explains your big-ass suck, fuckwit. Anyone that can't swallow John Holmes envies YOU, you fucking puss.

Giot anything else to dribble out of that polesmoker, or what, pissant?

Hope a mod can move this thread to the drooling incoherent section.

Gunny outranks the mods.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Freedom is something that too many people in this country have taken for granted. As a matter of fact, it has been taken for granted for so long, by so many people, that most people can't, or won't, see that our freedom is constantly being taken away from us. Freedom is like virginity, and if we don't pay attention to it and guard it, one day we are going to wake up and it's going to be gone.

The privileged in this country have lived such protected lives and that, combined with the fact they've never felt threatened or had to work for what they have, means they have no concept of what freedom is, and therefore think that it means nothing. They think living without freedom is the same as without it, and in fact think that we have too much freedom, which is why they feel they should be able to eliminate the freedoms of others in order to improve their own lives. They deserve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back