soros donates 1M to calif pot legaization effort

what's funny, it the Liberals don't EVEN SEE why Soros and the Progressives are backing this.

so why not, when they don't see REALITY as it is now.might as MAKE THEM MORE brain dead.:lol:

what's funny, it the Liberals don't EVEN SEE why Soros and the Progressives are backing this.

so why not, when they don't see REALITY as it is now.might as MAKE THEM MORE brain dead.:lol:

yea b/c only liberals smoke weed :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yea b/c only liberals smoke weed :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

ok, I'll correct myself, certain people who don't see why Soros is behind this.
better?

Yep--as a conservative myself--and thankfully in Colorado we have Tom Tancredo 3rd party constitutional candidate-- who is running neck and neck with democrat Hickenlooper--who realises that this country has WASTED 1.3 TRILLION taxpayer dollars in the last 60 years chasing down marijuana--that hasn't even put a dent into it.

http://coloradoindependent.com/62723/tancredo-calls-for-legalizing-marijuana

Marijuana is the second most used drug of choice--and second only to alcohol. And believe it or not you--to all you pro-legalization LIBERALS there are more CONSERVATIVE politicians (Tom Tancredo--Ron and Rand Paul) that have figured that one out--than on your side of the isle---:lol::lol:

In fact, one of your hero's-- Democrat Diane Fienstein--decades long senator liberal DEMOCRAT from CALIFORNIA is against legalising maijuana in the marijuana state of California.-LOL.

http://laist.com/2010/07/13/feinstein_opposes_ballot_initiative.php

So enjoy your hipocriitical left wing ideology. Vote DEMOCRAT to keep marijuana ILLEGAL.

Prohibition didn't work in the 1930's and it certainly hasn't worked with marijuana.

Last edited:
Democrats could keep control of Congress if they could put pot propositions on the ballots of all fifty states.

which is sad since small government conservatives (which the gop calls itself as) should all be for freedom enabling measures and the end of the war on drugs

Democrats could keep control of Congress if they could put pot propositions on the ballots of all fifty states.

Horse crap--as a conservative and small business owner--and 58 years old--there is absolutely nothing that sends me through the freakin roof when we WASTE tax payer dollars on chasing down marijuana--1.3 TRILLION DOLLARS over the last 60 years.

Marijuana is the second most used recreational drug in this country and second only to alcohol--and BTW much less dangerous than alcohol--dittohead.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Are more stoned people conducive to a civil society?

you think once weed is legalized that suddenly everyone will become stoned? you realzie the same lame argument was made during ending prohibition right?

and society will be more productive for a number of reasons including:

1) cops won't waste time busting people for $10 worth of pot
2) jails won't be filled with people busted with $10 worth of pot
3) a 18 year old won't fail to qualify for college tutition help since he was caught at 16 with a joint
4) carlets / drug dealers will lose a large source of revenue
5) the amount made from taxes will greatly help all states who legalize it
6) 'stoned' people work productively everyday including scientists, engineers, and so on

Are more stoned people conducive to a civil society?

Are you really this stupid? I know doctors/lawyers/successful business people that choose to relax wtih marijuana--and that have been doing it for decades. They choose it over alcohol.

Do you really want to expend another 1.3 TRILLION dollars in chasing them down--and locking them up?

Or are you one of those right-wing nut cases that prefer to drink your guts out--and drive even though you can't walk?

And to let you know--I'll bet I am more conserative when it comes to goverment policy than you ever thought of being--but I recognize IGNORANCE on both sides of the isle--when it comes to maijuana.

Last edited:
social cons are traitors and should go back to the democratic party from which they came

Is inebriation freedom?

You probably should have asked that question to the Acohol--Tobacco--and the Prescription pain and other addictive drug markets in this country about 60 years ago.

Fine, none of those things would be made legal today. You could not make automobiles or tackle football legal today.

Is more stoned people freedom?

is George Soros down for the struggle when it comes to the cultural liberation of legalized pot?

Or does he want something else?

Forum List

Back