What would YOU do without freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so in other words you still have nothing :lol::lol::lol: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Which is STILL more game than you've ever had in your life. Gee ... how does THAT work, fuckwit?

You couldn't me about boiling fucking water you fucking loser. You'd STILL manage somehow to fuck it up.

you realize you have NEVER disproved or debated any post I made and yet you simply post drunken ramblings constantly as if that makes you superior?

Anytime you want loser. I just don't have time to play with abject liars; which, you are one.

Who spent extra money to make you so fucking dumb?
Good point. I should have listed the sucker dudes as cornjob and gunny, not gunny and cornjob.

You should have the user ID "I'm a fucking mindless moron." Shut the fuck up and go away you twit. Conhog would destroy any of YOUR arguments. Don't make me invoke Mal who could also destroy anything YOU have to say.

Isn't there a bleeding at the ass leftwingnut thread for you to participate in? You're just getting embarrassed in this one.

o yes and then you can bring in teapartysam to quote plato for us :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

........... here is where gunny or conhog prove any of the nonsense they spew ...........

Here's the proof dipshit while you waiting for the cops to arrive to help you, that is if you are able I will be having a cold one waiting for the ambulance or the coriner. Because I am very able at defending myself and the bad guy that was intending to try and do me harm has met a fatal end.

so you added "serving drug warrants" to the LEO part, and I never said christians should leave the country, and children have trivial access to drugs now so making it legal won't affect a single thing, and I notice in your new lame post you skip the idea that 'i want gays in every home'

so go ahead and prove anything you made up loser

Your offer was NOT that you wanted me to prove EVERYTHING in my post Blu, you merely said that if I proved any ONE of them that you would leave.

Let's look at the LEO claim.

Do you deny that you said that you hoped LEO who were serving drug warrants got their heads blown off? DOn't try to weasel out of it by claiming that LEO who are serving drug warrants don't count, they do. Your silly claim that they don't is like someone saying they hope poodles get killed, but they don't want to see dogs killed. Poodles are still dogs. Moron.

Now be a man of your word and leave the board.

your analogy doesn't work and is backwards. you said:

"BLowing the heads off of LEO"

which is equivalent to:

"all dogs killed"

as its non-specific

and my post was:

"leos serving drug warrants"

which is equiv to:

"kill all poodles"

since its a specific type of dog

so yes you are wrong with your broken attempt at generalizing my post

You spend a lot of extra money being not only a liar but stupid to boot?

Which is STILL more game than you've ever had in your life. Gee ... how does THAT work, fuckwit?

You couldn't me about boiling fucking water you fucking loser. You'd STILL manage somehow to fuck it up.

you realize you have NEVER disproved or debated any post I made and yet you simply post drunken ramblings constantly as if that makes you superior?

Anytime you want loser. I just don't have time to play with abject liars; which, you are one.

alright then, respond here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/138961-soros-donates-1m-to-calif-pot-legaization-effort.html

I have made enough posts in there for you to understand my angel

Your offer was NOT that you wanted me to prove EVERYTHING in my post Blu, you merely said that if I proved any ONE of them that you would leave.

Do you deny that you said that you hoped LEO who were serving drug warrants got their heads blown off? DOn't try to weasel out of it by claiming that LEO who are serving drug warrants don't count, they do. Your silly claim that they don't is like someone saying they hope poodles get killed, but they don't want to see dogs killed. Poodles are still dogs. Moron.

which is equivalent to:

"all dogs killed"

as its non-specific

and my post was:

which is equiv to:

"kill all poodles"

is basic deduction too hard for you? can't handle abstract thought?

........... here is where gunny or conhog prove any of the nonsense they spew ...........

Here's the proof dipshit while you waiting for the cops to arrive to help you, that is if you are able I will be having a cold one waiting for the ambulance or the coriner. Because I am very able at defending myself and the bad guy that was intending to try and do me harm has met a fatal end.

and this ramble has what to do with anything?

and this ramble has what to do with anything?

Maybe you should reread the OP

which is equivalent to:

"all dogs killed"

as its non-specific

and my post was:

which is equiv to:

"kill all poodles"

Not to worry he's a dishonorable piece of shit, who made an offer and now his vagina is keeping him from honoring an agreement that he initiated.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/138961-soros-donates-1m-to-calif-pot-legaization-effort.html

That you're a dumbass? Yes, you have more than proved that.

I've probably smoked more pot in my day than you've ever seen.

And Soros is STILL a cocksucking, Reid/Pelosi supporting polesmoking moron like you.

Work for you?

which is equivalent to:

"all dogs killed"

as its non-specific

and my post was:

which is equiv to:

"kill all poodles"

Not to worry he's a dishonorable piece of shit, who made an offer and now his vagina is keeping him from honoring an agreement that he initiated.

so do you admit your analogy was fallacious? I will demonstrate with proper set semantics if you want

That you're a dumbass? Yes, you have more than proved that.

I've probably smoked more pot in my day than you've ever seen.

An Soros is STILL a cocksuccking, Reid/Pelosi supporting polesmoking moron.

Work for you?

and if you noticed my OP i state its one of the few good things he has over done. I am simply more for the freedom of adults to be able to smoke weed as they wish without worrying about going to jail or getting their door kicked in

Interesting, freedom. When I suggest repealing all gun laws and restoring the 2nd to its orginal intent, the cons run and hide. If I suggest they leave women's bodies alone and let them choose, the cons go for protest. Dems canbe as bad as cons. And I can say, in regards to freedom, no party goes the distance that libertarians go. I don't see them advocating a loss of freedoms, rather a loss of benefits freedom delivers.

Freedom is something that too many people in this country have taken for granted. As a matter of fact, it has been taken for granted for so long, by so many people, that most people can't, or won't, see that our freedom is constantly being taken away from us. Freedom is like virginity, and if we don't pay attention to it and guard it, one day we are going to wake up and it's going to be gone.

And we'll be told that it was all for our own good. Think seat belt laws. :eusa_whistle:

Interesting, freedom. When I suggest repealing all gun laws and restoring the 2nd to its orginal intent, the cons run and hide. If I suggest they leave women's bodies alone and let them choose, the cons go for protest. Dems canbe as bad as cons. And I can say, in regards to freedom, no party goes the distance that libertarians go. I don't see them advocating a loss of freedoms, rather a loss of benefits freedom delivers.

The way you posted your question was a bait and switch. I have seen that kind before.

Freedom is something that too many people in this country have taken for granted. As a matter of fact, it has been taken for granted for so long, by so many people, that most people can't, or won't, see that our freedom is constantly being taken away from us. Freedom is like virginity, and if we don't pay attention to it and guard it, one day we are going to wake up and it's going to be gone.

And we'll be told that it was all for our own good. Think seat belt laws. :eusa_whistle:

Seat belt laws are an unfortunate byproduct of having a populace primarily comprised of stupid people. Only a moron drives sans seat belt today, and only a bigger moron only wears one because of a law that requires him to do so.

Well, that's a really good question.

I guess I'd try to follow the Holy Spirit and live in a way to prepare for a time I can be free again.

How I prepare... i havent figured that out yet.

I have NO intention of living without freedom

Give me liberty or give me death.

Seat belt laws are an unfortunate byproduct of having a populace primarily comprised of stupid people. Only a moron drives sans seat belt today, and only a bigger moron only wears one because of a law that requires him to do so.

Have you considered that we'd have fewer morons amongst the populace if we allowed Darwin to claim his own? While I consider it stupid to not wear a seatbelt, I resent that we no longer have the freedom to be stupid if we choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back