what would you do for a friend?

Case by case basis but I don't think I'd steal or cheat for them. Especially if someone else is hurt in the process.

I might lie for them.

damn what a bunch of sucky ass friends....

as i said in another thread: i have a couple of friends , if they called and said they had a body to get rid of....my response would be ...let me grab the chainsaw, maddox and shovel and i am on the road....
of course i have very few true friends. for those few, i would do about anything short of taking a bullet...that is up to them.

but the warning: when you lie, cheat or steal for a friend...you both end up in a lot more trouble than the truth would ever have caused.

o and another warning....lime used on a body that is being buried in the ground acts as a peservative.
lime needs air to decompse a body.

damn what a bunch of sucky ass friends....

as i said in another thread: i have a couple of friends , if they called and said they had a body to get rid of....my response would be ...let me grab the chainsaw, maddox and shovel and i am on the road....
of course i have very few true friends. for those few, i would do about anything short of taking a bullet...that is up to them.

but the warning: when you lie, cheat or steal for a friend...you both end up in a lot more trouble than the truth would ever have caused.

o and another warning....lime used on a body that is being buried in the ground acts as a peservative.
lime needs air to decompse a body.

That's the point I was trying to make before in another thread.. We all have very *few* actual friends. Friends being someone you would undoubtedly lay down your life for, regardless the circumstances. The rest being friendly acquaintances.. I have three such people. All of which go back a good number of years.

The rest can go suck an egg. :D

Forum List

Back