haunted

I didn't live in a Haunted House, but I've had a few experiences.

Lived in an apartment in an old hotel that was haunted. There was a couple old drunks that both died up there and they haunt the place to this day.

I was sitting in the VA waiting for an appointment the other day and some woman was reading something out of a magazine that was in the waiting room, and I over heard her as she read to her father. She read aloud that Wisconsin, where I live, has more hauntings per mile than any other state in America. I wanted to read that for myself but I got called into the doctor.

Sunday my parents came over to my place and we took a little road trip back up to where my father grew up on this farm way back in the crack of the hills. The farm is still at the end of a dead end road and there's nothing left of the old buildings. It's all different. Their old house is gone, the barn, the chicken coup, everything. They'd even dug and then later drained a big pond near the house. The hills hadn't changed much but that was about all. What was interesting though was that right next to the new house, while digging to put in a garden, the woman found a grave stone, (below). On it it says, "ERNIE L WARD, 1896 - 1897." That grave stone had been there way back in 1940 when my father lived on that farm and they'd never known it. My dad said that they had found rock foundation remains further back up the valley when they'd lived there. That was probably the original settlers from back in the early 1800's, and the grave stone was probably their son. Not to many doctors around way back when, any if you got sick, like in the winter, and there was no way to get to town or round up a doctor, you had to either pull through or die. And we think we have it rough today.

4029267246_5f9faa29bd_o.jpg

Last edited:

what gonna be your first act after you turn 21?

says the guy who believes in haunted houses.:lol::lol:

So do I, and for good reason. The old hotel I used to live in that had been made into apartments, I was sitting with a neighbor up there one night not long after this old drunk named "Mink" had died just across the hall in his room. The friend had a drip coffee maker sitting on top of his refrigerator that he wasn't using, and all of a sudden the pot came FLYING out of the "recessed" heat plate it sits in, flew about three feet through the air sideways, hit the wall and fell to the floor. We both looked at each other and said... "Mink." We then said "hey Mink, we know you're here, just don't break anything OK?" Nothing else ever happened. He just wanted to let us know he was still there, just in a different way.

To say there are no paranormal happenings is incredibly ignorant. Sorry to have to describe it as ignorant but that's the best word I can think of to use.

Last edited:
what gonna be your first act after you turn 21?

So do I, and for good reason. The old hotel I used to live in that had been made into apartments, I was sitting with a neighbor up there one night not long after this old drunk named "Mink" had died just across the hall in his room. The friend had a drip coffee maker sitting on top of his refrigerator that he wasn't using, and all of a sudden the pot came FLYING out of the "recessed" heat plate it sits in, flew about three feet through the air sideways, hit the wall and fell to the floor. We both looked at each other and said... "Mink." We then said "hey Mink, we know you're here, just don't break anything OK?" Nothing else ever happened. He just wanted to let us know he was still there, just in a different way.

To say there are no paranormal happenings is incredibly ignorant. Sorry to have to describe it as ignorant but that's the best word I can think of to use.

just because some thing out of the ordinary happens does not mean it is the result of some kind of paranormal activity.

I will not confirm or deny but I haven't seen a haunting but I have had a few experiences. I have had though many precog experiences that have been recorded prior to it coming true.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

just because some thing out of the ordinary happens does not mean it is the result of some kind of paranormal activity.

No... it doesn't. However, it doesn't mean that it's NOT either. That argument has two sides pard.

So how would you describe what happened in my story above? What pushed that coffee pot out of it's heat pad? Got any ideas?

Last edited:

No... it doesn't. However, it doesn't mean that it's NOT either. That argument has two sides pard.

So how would you describe what happened in my story above? What pushed that coffee pot out of it's heat pad? Got any ideas?

and when there is any scientific evidence pointing towards the possibility of ghosts actually existing then i will consider the possibility.

and when there is any scientific evidence pointing towards the possibility of ghosts actually existing then i will consider the possibility.

The study of the paranormal is just now starting to gain a lot of momentum. It's popularity is actually sky rocketing, BECAUSE there is so much evidence being gathered of it nowadays.

Watch Ghost Hunters on Wednesday nights on the Syfy channel. In fact they're advertising something caught on camera on tomorrow nights episode that has never been seen before, and the validity of what is captured is NOT in question. It is all witnessed and documented as happening the way YOU see it at home.

Again, to doubt there is paranormal activity is extremely ignorant.

Last edited:
The place I have in England is 500 years old. I've spent three years fixing it up (actually, my Dad and brothers have done most of the 'hard' work.

It's haunted.

And, I go ghosthunting as a hobby.

Forum List

Back