What Would You Do? Biohazard & Why They Left The Bodies...A Question Of Truth & Ethics.

Bomb sweep completed, would you have jumped right in to remove the bodies in the club; or waited?

• Waited. The chances of it being an HIV biohazard zone would've been off the charts.

• Gone in. There's no significant difference in HIV to be expected in this culture or place.

• Not sure; I need to think about that more.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well at least the police chief was thinking of his men and prudently waited before sending them into what everyone in the public knows/ cannot deny, was a biohazard zone.

The public health menace rampant in the male homosexual 'culture' goes beyond HIV, it includes hepatitis C. A, and B as well as syphilis, antibiotic resistant staph, and several others. Didn't see any videos of police or first responders entering the place but their supervisors and basses would be extremely negligent if they ordered anyone to enter such a bloody environment in anything less than full biohazard suits, especially in Florida, a gay mecca for communicable viruses and diseases from all over. The homosexual 'community' transmits diseases to each other at incredible speeds.
Shhh! We're not supposed to discuss the truth about the compulsive, dangerous sad, acting-out sex lives of gays at their bath houses and clubs! Shhhh! Don't spook the straights! And you HAD to bring up drug-resistant superbugs being grown in the bodies of HIV gays where doctors are trying heroics? Gawd, what do you want? An intelligent conversation about how to prevent horrible diseases and epidemics in the human population by stark honesty? What's wrong with you?!

We're supposed to also IGNORE why in just this instance of a mass killing the bodies were left in place for a couple of days. Don't want the "whys" of that decision being discussed by the public! Shhhhhh!!!

Yes. Their mindless neurosis driven epidemics are allegedly ' none of our business'; we're obligated to devote billions in pandering to their 'special medical needs' no matter what they choose to do, but it would be 'hate' and 'discrimination' to even suggest they should behave responsibly and demonstrate some sort of concern for others; that would be 'oppression' n stuff.

I have no problem with you suggesting that gay men have responsible sex.

Hey I am glad to do it- "Hey gay men- have safe sex- those of you not having safe sex are endangering others"

But I would say the same thing to any men anywhere not engaging in safe sex.

Of course- marriage is one step in the right direction to encouraging safer sexual practices.

Well at least the police chief was thinking of his men and prudently waited before sending them into what everyone in the public knows/ cannot deny, was a biohazard zone.

Stop listening to the voices in your head.

I have no problem with you suggesting that gay men have responsible sex...Hey I am glad to do it- "Hey gay men- have safe sex- those of you not having safe sex are endangering others"...But I would say the same thing to any men anywhere not engaging in safe sex....Of course- marriage is one step in the right direction to encouraging safer sexual practices.

How much safe sex do you think goes on at gay night clubs like "Pulse" and bath houses? Mix alcohol, drugs, dark lighting, cruising behavior, and a penchant for anonymous partners. Where do you think that will lead? Condoms or barebacking?

As to marriage "solving the problem"..

The book Sex in America: A Definitive Survey, by authors Michael, Gagnon, Laumann, and Kolata, cites a study of homosexual male couples conducted by gay researchers....The couples who participated had been together between 1 and 37 years....Findings were as follows:
100% (all) of the couples experienced infidelity in their relationship within the first 5 years.
  • Couples who remained together past the 10-year mark were able to do so only by accepting the painful reality of infidelity in their relationship

100% within the first five years. Impressive.

Forum List

Back