What Would You Do? Biohazard & Why They Left The Bodies...A Question Of Truth & Ethics.

Bomb sweep completed, would you have jumped right in to remove the bodies in the club; or waited?

• Waited. The chances of it being an HIV biohazard zone would've been off the charts.

• Gone in. There's no significant difference in HIV to be expected in this culture or place.

• Not sure; I need to think about that more.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hours? It was like day 2 when they finally started removing bodies. And the reason was almost certainly for the biohazard. Your commander would've recommended you wait to recover bodies as well. For your safety.

Negative, my "commander" would've had us pack our CBRN (Chemical Biological Radioactive Nuclear for you non-Military folks) gear and get to work doing what we do best. :afro:

But, if for some reason you didn't have that gear, like the cops didn't have ready access to in FLA that day, your commander would've ordered you to wait until it was safe. You know that's how military protocol is. He would not have unnecessarily put living soldiers at risk to retrieve dead bodies.

There is not a single mass murder that doesn't take at least a day to process. You think it is just a bomb sweep. It is far more complicated than that.
On removal of dead bodies being held off for two days? Elaborate please..

Hours? It was like day 2 when they finally started removing bodies. And the reason was almost certainly for the biohazard. Your commander would've recommended you wait to recover bodies as well. For your safety.

Negative, my "commander" would've had us pack our CBRN (Chemical Biological Radioactive Nuclear for you non-Military folks) gear and get to work doing what we do best. :afro:

But, if for some reason you didn't have that gear, like the cops didn't have ready access to in FLA that day, your commander would've ordered you to wait until it was safe. You know that's how military protocol is. He would not have unnecessarily put living soldiers at risk to retrieve dead bodies.

Interesting. What unit were you in? Pre or Post-911?

Interesting. What unit were you in? Pre or Post-911?

The unit of logic and resources. You as an enlisted are a US government resource. As such, valuable as you are alive instead of dead, protocol would dictate you leave known dead until the coast was clear instead of risking your life in recovery.

Logic. That's how the military runs. And, I come from a long line of military in my family. So I got a glimpse of how the operation works.

Because of how expensive it is to break down, then build up and train a soldier, feed, house and outfit him in preparation for war and fighting, any unnecessary expense of that valuable life would land a commander in a courtmartial.

The unit of logic and resources. You as an enlisted are a US government resource. As such, valuable as you are alive instead of dead, protocol would dictate you leave known dead until the coast was clear instead of risking your life in recovery.

Logic. That's how the military runs. And, I come from a long line of military in my family. So I got a glimpse of how the operation works.

So basically, you're a never-has-been trying to tell a has-been how it is? Sweet, that's new and original! lol

Is Call of Duty just like the real thing too?

So basically, you're a never-has-been trying to tell a has-been how it is? Sweet, that's new and original! lol

I notice you haven't refuted my assertion that a commander wouldn't risk his troops lives for recovering bodies until a threat had passed. When you're ready to quit with ad hominems and address that fact, let me know..OK?

Go ahead and assert that a commander would send living soldiers in to recover dead when the threat of losing more soldiers' lives was imminent. And then we will out the true imposter in our little interchange here..

I notice you haven't refuted my assertion that a commander wouldn't risk his troops lives for recovering bodies until a threat had passed. When you're ready to quit with ad hominems and address that fact, let me know..OK?

I don't tend to argue too much with people who never bothered to served their country, about things concerning Military operation. It's like trying to potty train a duck.

But hey, don't go crying sand in the vagina yet, Mr. Call-out thread in the Current Events sections. I wanna hear more about your Military expertise that you learned from being biologically related to real Soldiers. :p

OK, so I'm right and you refuse to admit it. Got it. You wouldn't have commanded people under you to enter that biohazard either until the coast was clear to recover dead bodies.

If you have actually been paying attention to the news instead of letting your itty bitty jockstrap get into an anti-gay wad, you would know that many of the victims died from their heads being blown off. That means that identification takes much longer.

No, the head is a much harder target to hit in order to achieve that; especially in moving targets. I'm not buying that at all. Unless the guy was an experienced duck hunter or something too. You can ID a body after you remove it.

They didn't order men in for a day or two because they wanted to reduce the risk of HIV exposure in the biohazard crime scene. The police even commented on how they turned the AC on high in the club to preserve the bodies as they lay there for a day or two; before removal started. Nothing to do with id on the victims. Identification could be much easier once they got to the body and removed its wallet, for instance.

Even still, I wouldn't want to be on the forensic team having to do all that bloody work, inside or outside the club. Would you?
How would the AC help when they drove an armored vehicle through the club wall?

OK, so I'm right and you refuse to admit it. Got it. You wouldn't have commanded people under you to enter that biohazard either until the coast was clear to recover dead bodies.

Actually, you're as wrong as a never-has-been trying to preach knowledge about an institution you've never been a part of. Carry on if you must (and you must ;) ), I'm sure I'm not the only one getting mild entertainment out of you. :meow:

Last edited:
If you have actually been paying attention to the news instead of letting your itty bitty jockstrap get into an anti-gay wad, you would know that many of the victims died from their heads being blown off. That means that identification takes much longer.

No, the head is a much harder target to hit in order to achieve that; especially in moving targets. I'm not buying that at all. Unless the guy was an experienced duck hunter or something too. You can ID a body after you remove it.

They didn't order men in for a day or two because they wanted to reduce the risk of HIV exposure in the biohazard crime scene. The police even commented on how they turned the AC on high in the club to preserve the bodies as they lay there for a day or two; before removal started. Nothing to do with id on the victims. Identification could be much easier once they got to the body and removed its wallet, for instance.

Even still, I wouldn't want to be on the forensic team having to do all that bloody work, inside or outside the club. Would you?

Doesn't the armored vehicle have AC? :D

Only the ones used by the Navy do..

Stupid Navy. They always get the best toys...

navy laser.jpg

Stupid Navy. They always get the best toys...

View attachment 78102
They also get bidets and English muffins..

Would you have gone right in and removed the bodies after the bomb sweep? Or would you have left them awhile to be safe, from a hunch you had that the club might carry an elevated risk of being a biohazard zone?

Related question, would you have ordered men to go right in and retrieve the bodies, or had them wait for their safety?

Emergency personnel are trained to handle corpses and wounded- since any person might have an infectious disease, all persons and bodies are treated with the same safety considerations.

No- they don't handle 'queer' corpses different.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
[Q
They didn't order men in for a day or two because they wanted to reduce the risk of HIV exposure in the biohazard crime scene.

Once again Silhouette is delusional.

Remember how a year ago Silhouette blamed the gays for Roof shooting up the African American church in Charleston?

This is another product of the anti-gay voices in her head.

Emergency personnel are trained to handle corpses and wounded- since any person might have an infectious disease, all persons and bodies are treated with the same safety considerations.

Why did they leave them there so long then when in all other instances we hear of immediate removal and identification of bodies after an event like this?

Why did they leave them there so long then when in all other instances we hear of immediate removal and identification of bodies after an event like this?

B/c of cooties. lol. Clearly you know better than the trained investigative and meidcal professionals that handle such affairs.

B/c of cooties. lol. Clearly you know better than the trained investigative and meidcal professionals that handle such affairs.

First thing you ask yourself is "this vs all other incidents". Why just this one leave the bodies there and turn the AC up so they don't rot as quick?

I don't know- I just don't feel compelled to create anti-gay fan fiction like you do to conveniently create a story that you wish had happened.

Forum List

Back