What Would Reagan Do?

I know how much it hurts you tards you have nothing in common with Reagan. The truth is extremely painful to cowards like yourselves, and you feel you must get this topic banished from the sight of everyone.

I get it.

Too bad, and too late. The truth is already in your heads and you will never, never get it out.

You get nothing.... you got nothing. Nobody wants to exterminate all the Muslims so just stop already.

The refugees are fleeing terrorism. Cowards are trying to deny them safe haven.

France is showing more courage than these invertebrates.

Reagan showed more courage than these fainthearted alarmists.

These UnRepublicans would prefer to either exterminate the refugees or send them back to ISIS to do their work for them.

That is not America, ladies and gentlemen. That is not American exceptionalism.

And it damn sure isn't Christian.

These UnRepublicans would prefer to either exterminate the refugees or send them back to ISIS to do their work for them.

Yeah, we got it the first 5,000 time G..... so I'll recap:

Shit, piss, Nazi, Reagan, exterminate, cowards.

Cool?

So now Reagan is a hero? :cuckoo: Make up your minds and stop using people to suit an agenda. If Reagan were POTUS he'd be taking it to ISIS....your boy is pissing down his hind leg over it
The OP tends to forget THOSE from Iran at that time were running FROM islamic tyranny. Those from Syria ARE islamic tyranny.

Nope. False. The Syrian refugees are fleeing terrorists.
I know right? I read DarkFurry's post & I was like WTF? :eusa_eh:

So now Reagan is a hero? :cuckoo: Make up your minds and stop using people to suit an agenda. If Reagan were POTUS he'd be taking it to ISIS....your boy is pissing down his hind leg over it
Hey, Nazi. Look at my sig. It's been there for years.

Reagan has been my hero since before you were born. Literally.

I am a Reagan Republican and a Reagan conservative.

You are a nazi twit who is ruining the conservative and Republican brand.
^ that x 100.

She is as partisanly toxic and hateful as tipsycatlover or claudette

The OP tends to forget THOSE from Iran at that time were running FROM islamic tyranny. Those from Syria ARE islamic tyranny.

They've been living under a terrorist for decades...

Why would they be fleeing terrorism when they were already in Turkey, Greece, Macedonia,Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia, and Austria?

Where would they feel safest, in the Shetland Islands perhaps? Greenland?

It should ALSO be pointed out that MOST of those from Iran were ALREADY here and had jobs and education. I worked with them.
UNLIKE you Syrian terrorists who have NO skills and NO education.
link?

Why are you even posting in this thread again? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:

"WTF" is your normal state of mind

Why would they be fleeing terrorism when they were already in Turkey, Greece, Macedonia,Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia, and Austria?

Where would they feel safest, in the Shetland Islands perhaps? Greenland?
There are about 4 million refugees. It will take more than Turkey, Greece, etc. to absorb them all.

You know how many we approved in 2013?

America has resettled 121 of Syria's 2m refugees.

More than 6.5 million people have been displaced within Syria and more than 2.6 million have fled the country in search of refuge. The UN Refugee Agency expects this number to rise to more than 4 million by the end of this year.

And yet, so far, the American response has been wanting. With more than $1.7bnin aid so far, it is the single largest donor to the Syria humanitarian response, but the United States resettled a mere 36 Syrian refugees in 2013.

Remember how much we feared and hated Iranians? Iran had a revolution and took American hostages for over a year.

Iran had terrorist training camps and were sending out terrorists all over the place. Iran was behind the blowing up of the Marine barracks. Iran funded Hezbollah and Hamas which carried out terrorist attacks all over the Middle East, and particularly in Israel, a great ally of the US.

Iranians were hijacking airplanes and blowing shit up all over the place.

And then there were the Iranian refugees trying to get away from these maniacs.

Do you know what Reagan did about the refugees?

Did he shit his pants in fear? Nope.

Did he stir up the Right with anti-Muslim rhetoric and say we should not allow these refugees in? Nope.

Did he do some kind of fucked up calculus and say it wasn't worth the risk? Nope.

He let the Iranian refugees in. Because Republicans had real balls of titanium and real compassion back then.

http://www.paaia.org/CMS/Data/Sites/1/pdfs/iranian-americans---immigration-and-assimilation.pdf

Between October 1981 and February 1985, more Iranians were granted asylum — 11,055 in total — than any other nationality.

Do you see that? At the peak of our anti-Iranian sentiment, we let in more Iranian refugees than any other kind of refugees.

Now THAT is what "home of the brave" looks like, boys and girls. That is what "American exceptionalism" looks like.

Reagan's own words:
We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

I don't know who these people are today who are calling themselves Republicans. I really don't.

The Iranians Reagan let into the country were educated Persians who had lived in a secular, westernized Iran. They were fleeing a theorcracy. The ones Obama wants to let in include agents of an invading army of theocratic radicals.

I doubt you loons can understand the difference.

Remember how much we feared and hated Iranians? Iran had a revolution and took American hostages for over a year.

Iran had terrorist training camps and were sending out terrorists all over the place. Iran was behind the blowing up of the Marine barracks. Iran funded Hezbollah and Hamas which carried out terrorist attacks all over the Middle East, and particularly in Israel, a great ally of the US.

Iranians were hijacking airplanes and blowing shit up all over the place.

And then there were the Iranian refugees trying to get away from these maniacs.

Do you know what Reagan did about the refugees?

Did he shit his pants in fear? Nope.

Did he stir up the Right with anti-Muslim rhetoric and say we should not allow these refugees in? Nope.

Did he do some kind of fucked up calculus and say it wasn't worth the risk? Nope.

He let the Iranian refugees in. Because Republicans had real balls of titanium and real compassion back then.

http://www.paaia.org/CMS/Data/Sites/1/pdfs/iranian-americans---immigration-and-assimilation.pdf

Between October 1981 and February 1985, more Iranians were granted asylum — 11,055 in total — than any other nationality.

Do you see that? At the peak of our anti-Iranian sentiment, we let in more Iranian refugees than any other kind of refugees.

Now THAT is what "home of the brave" looks like, boys and girls. That is what "American exceptionalism" looks like.

Reagan's own words:
We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

I don't know who these people are today who are calling themselves Republicans. I really don't.

The Iranians Reagan let into the country were educated Persians who had lived in a secular, westernized Iran. They were fleeing a theorcracy. The ones Obama wants to let in include agents of an invading army of theocratic radicals.

I doubt you loons can understand the difference.
Iran had terrorist training camps. There was no guarantee there weren't terrorists among the refugees seeking to resettle here.

Sorry.

pretty obvious todays American patriots couldn't carry the water for Reagan. I may not have agreed with some of his politics, but unlike RW's in this century, he had balls.

Forum List

Back