So when GWB believed the "doctored" WMD reports he's been bashed ...what about Obama?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
50 U.S. Intelligence Analysts Claim Intel Reports Doctored To Be More Favorable To White House ISIS Narrative…
Posted on September 10, 2015 by sundance

Many people will look at this devastating sunlight upon the U.S Intel Community as a political embarrassment for the Obama administration. However, I would disagree.

This entire exposition smells more like a deflective shield targeted to give the White House an excuse for terrible Mid-East policy. This “revelation” protects the White House more than it causes embarrassment; it gives Obama excuses for his failures…. and you’ll note this is surfacing at a time when Russia is entering Syria under the auspices of needing to fight ISIS, because the U.S. has failed. There’s an obvious transparency to the timing…

The accusations suggest that a large number of people tracking the inner workings of the terror groups think that their reports are being manipulated to fit a public narrative. The allegations echoed charges that political appointees and senior officials cherry-picked intelligence about Iraq’s supposed weapons program in 2002 and 2003. (read more)

50 U.S. Intelligence Analysts Claim Intel Reports Doctored To Be More Favorable To White House ISIS Narrative...

well, I'm shocked.

Politicians reporting what they want you to hear.

as sensitive as RW's are if they reported the facts, emergency rooms would be full of stroke and heart attack patients..

It was actually the intelligence agencies that doctored the data to make themselves look better.

Obama can only decide on what they tell him, and if the info they give him is bad, then maybe he's going to actually think that Daesh is being beaten back and contained.

He can only work with what he's been given.

Jr. on the other hand DID try to manipulate the intel by telling us that Iraq had WMD's when they didn't.

Bush doctored reports killed 100,000 people

Obama nasal or of catching up to do

We have no need to be in Syria, and obama doesn't want to be in Syria. But it's an mean to an ends to get refugees/future democrats in the rolls.

facepalm-obama.jpg

Let me see now, waterball, 1 in 1 out. Out of bounds 2 strokes. Playing Bill Clinton's ball, 2 stroke penalty.Glad Bill didn't see me use that foot wedge. That adds up to a 9 on a par 3. sheeesh how did I take 4th when only 3 of us were out there. I better take another golf vacation and improve my game.
Hey Valerie, get me Reggie Love.

Last edited:
It was actually the intelligence agencies that doctored the data to make themselves look better.

Obama can only decide on what they tell him, and if the info they give him is bad, then maybe he's going to actually think that Daesh is being beaten back and contained.

He can only work with what he's been given.

Jr. on the other hand DID try to manipulate the intel by telling us that Iraq had WMD's when they didn't.

Jr. listened to Clinton's CIA director, George Tenet. Told Bush it was a "Slam Dunk". Bush should have listened to his own people vs. Clinton's.

Forum List

Back