What would it take to score a date with you?

The offer of some nice Metamucil usually works for me.

There is really nothing quite as thrilling as that first date, holding hands as we shake our fists and yell at the kids to get off the lawn.

When I was single.....

Female, traditional values, feminine appearance, low to no career goals, homemaker mentality.

My standards are high.

Female, unless I'm desperate
Human, probably, but I'm not too fussy.
Not too many diseases
Looks don't matter as long as she keeps a brown paper bag on her head.
If she's well used, provides her own plank of wood for me to tie to my feet before I jump in.
IQ above 50 (prefered, but not a deal killer)

She must be physically atrractive, a 8+ in the looks department. Show some confidence in herself.

"Do you think that maybe you would go out with me sometime?" -- not going to work.

"We've go to get together again. Here's my number." Then narrowed down a date when we would both be free and gave me her number -- that works, I called her and we had a date.

Don't get too jealous when other girls talk to me.

Full on frontal attack method always works with me too. For example one lovely weekend I was at a local Irish pub having a beer. Then out the window I see this girl pull up in a black Fiereo. She got out wearing cut-off Daisy Dukes and a tank top, came in the bar, spotted me, and immediately sauntered straight at me, one foot directly in front of the other making her hips sway sexily. She got laid.

Another example is when I was at a bar and sat next to an aquaintance whom I had partied with on several occassions. But every time I had seen her before, either she was with her boyfriend or I was already with a date. This time was different because we were both alone and none of our friends were around. She asked me to come outside and when we got to the foyer she jumped my bones right there, not caring who could walk in and see us. Then we went up to my apartment. She got banged all night.

So ladies, the aggressive full court press method does work. I can't think of a time when it didn't work on me.

A businessman on the quieter side, with a witty sense of humor and an interest in politics—mine of course. He probably loves football, and muscle cars but has a back-up luxury car. His eyes will be blue or hazel and his eyelids will be heavy, resting on his eyelashes. ( I love that look ) very sexy and often found in men of German descent.

I will perceive him as smart and masculine and interested in me. His courteous manner will capture my interest in him.

However, I am taken. :lmao: ( so to speak )

Intelligence. Bonus points if he's smarter than me, but at the very least cannot be measurably less smart.

Sense of humor. Nothing is worse than being bored.

A job and a clear, achievable plan for his life.

Traditional good manners. Call me ahead of time (or text, because I can be hard to get hold of by phone), clearly request a date ("hanging out" doesn't cut it) for a specific day and time with a specific activity, show up on time with a shave (I like facial hair, but if present, it should be clean and well-kept; Grizzly Adams need not apply) and a clean, attractive outfit on and come all the way to my door and knock. If you text me from the driveway, "I'm here", or worse, honk the horn, the date is over. Open doors for me. When the check arrives, pay it without hesitating in hopes that I'll offer to pay half. Bonus points if you bring me flowers.

Forum List

Back