"Ooh Ah! 7 Surprising Facts About Orgasms"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Surprising Facts About Orgasms

"Women Are Fakers

According to a Lifestyles study, 60 percent of women have faked an orgasm. This is no bueno! If we fake it, men will keep using the same moves, swerving and gyrating to please us yet never actually satisfying us sexually. Speak up! Tell him what you like. Shout it at the top of your lungs as if you’re having an orgasm.

Hookups Don’t Lead to Orgasms

If you’re in a relationship, you’re in luck because 80 percent of you climax as often as the men in your lives. The bad news is for women who love to hook up. Only 33 percent of women experience an orgasm during a first-time hookup. If you keep sleeping with the same guy here and there, your chances at the Big O are about 50 percent.

Masturbation is Awesome

If you don’t know, now you know! One in two women admit that their first orgasm occurred during a masturbation session. I am an advocate for feeling yourself, as Beyonce sings. So do so literally! It not only teaches you about your body but it also scratches that itch. And it feels so good when you reach it."

Bit more at link, disappointingly short article. :)

"Women Are Fakers

According to a Lifestyles study, 60 percent of women have faked an orgasm. This is no bueno! If we fake it, men will keep using the same moves, swerving and gyrating to please us yet never actually satisfying us sexually. Speak up! Tell him what you like. Shout it at the top of your lungs as if you’re having an orgasm.

If you’re in a relationship, you’re in luck because 80 percent of you climax as often as the men in your lives. The bad news is for women who love to hook up. Only 33 percent of women experience an orgasm during a first-time hookup. If you keep sleeping with the same guy here and there, your chances at the Big O are about 50 percent.

Masturbation is Awesome

If you don’t know, now you know! One in two women admit that their first orgasm occurred during a masturbation session. I am an advocate for feeling yourself, as Beyonce sings. So do so literally! It not only teaches you about your body but it also scratches that itch. And it feels so good when you reach it."

I see that you still haven't talk to your doctors about possibly changing your medications. But, it's good to see that you haven't gotten any worse overnight. Maybe a little walk in the sun might help. Have you got a dog or a cat to play with and keep you company? I've heard that pets can be very beneficial to those with issues. Does anyone come and check on you daily? What other things interest you besides sex and gays? Maybe a little reading of other material might encourage different subjects for you to post on this forum. And, are you finished posting about religion? Did you run out of religious material? When I want to purge my thinking, I work crossword puzzles, and it helps. Give it a try when you have time, it couldn't hurt.

"Women Are Fakers

Masturbation is Awesome

I see that you still haven't talk to your doctors about possibly changing your medications. But, it's good to see that you haven't gotten any worse overnight. Maybe a little walk in the sun might help. Have you got a dog or a cat to play with and keep you company? I've heard that pets can be very beneficial to those with issues. Does anyone come and check on you daily? What other things interest you besides sex and gays? Maybe a little reading of other material might encourage different subjects for you to post on this forum. And, are you finished posting about religion? Did you run out of religious material? When I want to purge my thinking, I work crossword puzzles, and it helps. Give it a try when you have time, it couldn't hurt.

Don't worry, I'm very high-functioning ;)

"Women Are Fakers

Masturbation is Awesome

Don't worry, I'm very high-functioning ;)
Ok. I was just checking in on you. Glad that everything is going well this morning. If I can be of any help, never hesitate to let me know.

Kind of amusing the reaction to today's and yesterday's threads, all of which were the "tamest" headlines I could find. :) Want pervy I could do that. :)

Kind of amusing the reaction to today's and yesterday's threads, all of which were the "tamest" headlines I could find. :) Want pervy I could do that. :)
Research new material. Something that would make for a great conversation and debate. Let me suggest the economy, government corruption, the injustices in our legal system, the prison population, poverty, fraud, subsidies, wars, pork spending, the Lobbyists' control of Congress, defense spending, illegal immigration, job out-sourcing, the importing of labor, trade agreements and policies, government assistance programs, elections, health care, tax loopholes, the rundown infrastructure, the housing industry, troubled pension funds, cities going bankrupt, lost industries, technology and innovation, alternative energy sources, the "Made In U.S.A." label, subsidies, foreign aid, law enforcement, education, the neglect of our Vets, the global economy, pollution of the oceans, rivers, land, and air, no-bid government contracts, unions, our borders and ports, national security, the national debt, charities, foreign aid, the postal service, campaign financing, our loss of privacy, circumstantial evidence court cases, NASA projects, how automation has replaced workers, and transportation.

Research new material. Something that would make for a great conversation and debate. Let me suggest the economy, government corruption, the injustices in our legal system, the prison population, poverty, fraud, subsidies, wars, pork spending, the Lobbyists' control of Congress, defense spending, illegal immigration, job out-sourcing, the importing of labor, trade agreements and policies, government assistance programs, elections, health care, tax loopholes, the rundown infrastructure, the housing industry, troubled pension funds, cities going bankrupt, lost industries, technology and innovation, alternative energy sources, the "Made In U.S.A." label, subsidies, foreign aid, law enforcement, education, the neglect of our Vets, the global economy, pollution of the oceans, rivers, land, and air, no-bid government contracts, unions, our borders and ports, national security, the national debt, charities, foreign aid, the postal service, campaign financing, our loss of privacy, circumstantial evidence court cases, NASA projects, how automation has replaced workers, and transportation.

Since you obviously have a political fetish, how about a compromise? The sexual kinks of politicians? :)

Since you obviously have a political fetish, how about a compromise? The sexual kinks of politicians? :)
Fair enough. Go for it, I'll read it.

Forum List

Back