What Would Happen To the Nation of Islam IF...

Do not give her a break, she is claiming that human ignorance and not religious ignorance caused the deaths and the destruction. She is giving Islam a pass on all the murder mayhem and destruction it promotes and preaches.

Do not give her a break, she is claiming that human ignorance and not religious ignorance caused the deaths and the destruction. She is giving Islam a pass on all the murder mayhem and destruction it promotes and preaches.

I guess there is no point in me posting since you will speak for me.

They would not set out to murder everyone involved. Depending on how it were destroyed they would seek redress through the courts if possible, or if because of a War, Italy's allies would seek redress through military action.

Just like when people make fun of God, Jesus or any Christian artifact or personage, Christians do not riot and destroy buildings and murder people for it. Now go say something bad about Mohammad and see what happens if Muslims know about it.

Hell people died because of Cartoons.

People died because of ignorance.

People died because MUSLIMS were outraged over CARTOONS. Property was destroyed, buildings set afire. The Cartoonists were threatened with death.

BECAUSE OF ISLAM.

Because of ignorance, anger, attachment and wrong view people died.

Last edited:
How would Catholics feel if the Vatican was destroyed?

They would not set out to murder everyone involved. Depending on how it were destroyed they would seek redress through the courts if possible, or if because of a War, Italy's allies would seek redress through military action.

Just like when people make fun of God, Jesus or any Christian artifact or personage, Christians do not riot and destroy buildings and murder people for it. Now go say something bad about Mohammad and see what happens if Muslims know about it.

Are you going to tell me that Catholics in history never went to war and killed people?

Are you going to tell me that Catholics in history never went to war and killed people?

He's referring in today's age. Back then everyone went to war.

And what's your obsession with Catholics.. :eusa_eh:

Time out. You think we don't account for the curvature of the earth? :rofl:

Are you able to feed yourself and be in public without wearing a helmet?

Oh!

I stand corrected, I presume.

MUSLIMS that live on the exact OTHER side of the world,

aim their prayers at the center of the earth.

Do tell?

Are you sure, Kalam?

I WILL research this, and if you're just Saying WHATEVER?

I'll call you out on it.

SHOW ME THE MOSQUE THAT AIMS IT'S "WINDOW" towards hell.

In history? The Crusades, the Inquisition.

It would depend entirely on who destroyed it. Are we talking atomic weapons? If one filled up a 747 cargo configuration with high explosives it would do some serious damage.

As far as "Mecca"? How big is Mecca? Is the OP suggesting that we or maybe Israel carpet bombed Mecca in the hypothetical? For what purpose? To cripple the will of Muslims? I think it would create 10 million capable martyrs instead of the handful of
Al Qaeda we are dealing with now. Every christian church in this country would be blown up or burnt to the ground. There would not be enough police or military to stop it.

Be so kind as to tell us when the last Christian ordered war was. As for Islam they are fighting several RIGHT now.

Now provide for us examples in the last 100 years where Christians rioted, burned buildings, murdered people and destroyed property because someone made a cartoon of Jesus.

ISLAM is the reason the people rioted. They rioted because Islam taught them no one is allowed to make fun of Mohammad.Islam taught them that murder is acceptable for anyone that does make fun of Mohammad. Or have you forgotten the Islamic clerics that declared death sentences against the cartoonists?

It would depend entirely on who destroyed it. Are we talking atomic weapons? If one filled up a 747 cargo configuration with high explosives it would do some serious damage.

As far as "Mecca"? How big is Mecca? Is the OP suggesting that we or maybe Israel carpet bombed Mecca in the hypothetical? For what purpose? To cripple the will of Muslims? I think it would create 10 million capable martyrs instead of the handful of
Al Qaeda we are dealing with now. Every christian church in this country would be blown up or burnt to the ground. There would not be enough police or military to stop it.

Yep, that's fyrenza's big idea.

Be so kind as to tell us when the last Christian ordered war was. As for Islam they are fighting several RIGHT now.

Now provide for us examples in the last 100 years where Christians rioted, burned buildings, murdered people and destroyed property because someone made a cartoon of Jesus.

ISLAM is the reason the people rioted. They rioted because Islam taught them no one is allowed to make fun of Mohammad.Islam taught them that murder is acceptable for anyone that does make fun of Mohammad. Or have you forgotten the Islamic clerics that declared death sentences against the cartoonists?

If you want to hate Islam and all 1.5 billion Muslims have at it.

I guess there is no point in me posting since you will speak for me.

That was in response to a post that was deleted while I posted it.

Time out. You think we don't account for the curvature of the earth? :rofl:

Are you able to feed yourself and be in public without wearing a helmet?

Oh!

I stand corrected, I presume.

MUSLIMS that live on the exact OTHER side of the world,

aim their prayers at the center of the earth.

Do tell?

Are you sure, Kalam?

I WILL research this, and if you're just Saying WHATEVER?

I'll call you out on it.

SHOW ME THE MOSQUE THAT AIMS IT'S "WINDOW" towards hell.

Wait... what?

The qibla is most commonly determined by finding the direction of the shortest distance between any given point and Makkah. Other less common methods involve the use of rhumb lines.

600px-Mecca_Direction_Equidistant.jpg

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about with this "center of the earth" crap.

Last edited:
Last edited:
How about the Catholics who thew Molotovs in a theater showing "The Last Temptation of Christ"?

What country was that in?

None. Unless he posts a link.

On October 22, 1988, a French Christian fundamentalist group launched molotov cocktails inside the Parisian Saint Michel movie theater to protest against the film. This attack injured thirteen people, four of whom were severely burned.[4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Temptation_of_Christ_(film)

If you want to hate Islam and all 1.5 billion Muslims have at it.

In other words you want to compare events from over a thousand years ago to the present day events of Muslims. Thanks for admitting it. As for hating I hate no one, YOU though hate Christians because they do not believe same sex couples should be married. In fact you have admitted that refusing to believe marriage should be allowed them is WORSE then murder and mayhem committed by Muslims.

I suggest you ask Kalam what Islam thinks of Gay marriage.

In history? The Crusades, the Inquisition.

That's my point... Back then everybody did shit. Get it now?

He's referring in today's age.

How about the Catholics who thew Molotovs in a theater showing "The Last Temptation of Christ"?

Link? I'm guessing somewhere in East Europe? Well, honestly most people there are crazy when it comes to Religion.. shit, I've seen Christians burning Churches.

Forum List

Back