What Would Happen To the Nation of Islam IF...

How about the Catholics who thew Molotovs in a theater showing "The Last Temptation of Christ"?

LIAR!

A French Fundamentalist group did that in 1988:

The Last Temptation of Christ (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Got anything just a LITTLE more apropos?

It won't take me long to find at least 5 instances of the Nation of Islam active AFTER that to destroy supposed "infidels," EN MASSE.

Big difference. Catholics or christain fundamentalists. The point is made.

What country was that in?

None. Unless he posts a link.

On October 22, 1988, a French Christian fundamentalist group launched molotov cocktails inside the Parisian Saint Michel movie theater to protest against the film. This attack injured thirteen people, four of whom were severely burned.[4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Temptation_of_Christ_(film)

I'd like to know what type of Fundamentalists.

How about the Catholics who thew Molotovs in a theater showing "The Last Temptation of Christ"?

LIAR!

It won't take me long to find at least 5 instances of the Nation of Islam active AFTER that to destroy supposed "infidels," EN MASSE.

Now provide evidence of any main stream Christian organization that supported or blessed that event. In Islam you can find NUMEROUS mainstream Imans and clerics that will openly support Jihad, murder and terrorism even against other Muslims.

Your idiotic attempts to compare current day Christian behavior to Islamic behavior is well IDIOTIC. All because you do not mind that Muslims murder people but hate Christians for being opposed to same sex marriages.

Be so kind as to tell us when the last Christian ordered war was. As for Islam they are fighting several RIGHT now.

Now provide for us examples in the last 100 years where Christians rioted, burned buildings, murdered people and destroyed property because someone made a cartoon of Jesus.

ISLAM is the reason the people rioted. They rioted because Islam taught them no one is allowed to make fun of Mohammad.Islam taught them that murder is acceptable for anyone that does make fun of Mohammad. Or have you forgotten the Islamic clerics that declared death sentences against the cartoonists?

If you want to hate Islam and all 1.5 billion Muslims have at it.

In other words you want to compare events from over a thousand years ago to the present day events of Muslims. Thanks for admitting it. As for hating I hate no one, YOU though hate Christians because they do not believe same sex couples should be married. In fact you have admitted that refusing to believe marriage should be allowed them is WORSE then murder and mayhem committed by Muslims.

I suggest you ask Kalam what Islam thinks of Gay marriage.

Like I said, there is no point in me posting my views since you plan to write them for me.

LIAR!

Now provide evidence of any main stream Christian organization that supported or blessed that event. In Islam you can find NUMEROUS mainstream Imans and clerics that will openly support Jihad, murder and terrorism even against other Muslims.

Your idiotic attempts to compare current day Christian behavior to Islamic behavior is well IDIOTIC. All because you do not mind that Muslims murder people but hate Christians for being opposed to same sex marriages.

Keep stating what I believe. I will just sit this one out. Keep talking for me. No point in me interrupting your rant.

Last edited:
Got anything just a LITTLE more up-to-date?

How recent should it be?

Can I talk about the hundreds of thousands of Bosnian Muslims that were slaughtered or put in "rape camps" by Christian Serbs (all with the blessing of the Orthodox Church)? Is fifteen years too long ago for you, too?

Are you THAT willing to subjugate yourself to someone???

YOU need to say what you think/feel.

No one can be blamed for another's interpretation,

and if the interpretation is incorrect?

YOU have the right to say that, too.

We're not under Islamic rule YET, after all... ;)

How recent should it be?

Can I talk about the hundreds of thousands of Bosnian Muslims that were slaughtered or put in "rape camps" by Christian Serbs (all with the blessing of the Orthodox Church)? Is fifteen years too long ago for you, too?

Let's just go for the past, say, TWENTY YEARS, eh?

1988?

That is SO last century...

:lol:

Are you THAT willing to subjugate yourself to someone???

YOU need to say what you think/feel.

No one can be blamed for another's interpretation,

and if the interpretation is incorrect?

YOU have the right to say that, too.

We're not under Islamic rule YET, after all... ;)

She can not dispute it because she SAID IT.

How recent should it be?

Let's just go for the past, say, TWENTY YEARS, eh?

1988?

That is SO last century...

:lol:

Good. Now see if you can read the rest of the post.

Christians LEARNED something from their Crusades:

If you have to KILL everyone that doesn't think EXACTLY like YOU think?

IT ISN'T OF ANY GOD, nor "prophet."

It's born of INTOLERANCE,

not of lovingkindness.

I'm happy to hear of Christians who practice loving kindness. Now extend some of that toward Muslims.

[
. Who are you addressing?

You changed this post.

We're not under Christian rule yet either.

We've ALWAYS been "under Christian rule" in this country.

It's an easy yoke, 'cuz He gives everyone a choice.

We aren't radical folks. We believe in His love for ALL,

and ESPECIALLY for what are considered "sinners."

He didn't come for the righteous; He came for US, the sinners.

We/YOU were given Free Choice. That means, in layman's terms, that you may recognize and worship Him,

OR NOT.

We weren't instructed to KILL you for non-belief.

YOU get to think/feel/BE however you please.

GO to an Islamic country.

IF you're allowed access to a computer,

PLEASE DO report of all of your Freedoms.

For Real.

The ONLY Muslims we'll EVER hear from?

ARE HERE IN THE U.S.A., where they're accorded FREEDOM.

I'm happy to hear of Christians who practice loving kindness. Now extend some of that toward Muslims.

Here's an idea:

YOU EXTEND it to Muslims and the Nation of Islam.

You'll be dead withing the month.

IF you don't believe THAT?

GO TO A MUSLIM country and try your TOLERANCE out on 'em.

SEE how far you get.

I've LIVED in a Muslim country.

YOU? Your TOLERANCE?

You won't make it back, not unless you're a regular American that ONLY visits the Vacation Spots.

I see. You're under the impression we live in a Christian theocracy. We're all under 'Christian rule'.

"Christians have an obligation, a mandate, a commission, a holy responsibility to reclaim the land for Jesus Christ -- to have dominion in civil structures, just as in every other aspect of life and godliness. But it is dominion we are after. Not just a voice. It is dominion we are after. Not just influence. It is dominion we are after. Not just equal time. It is dominion we are after. World conquest. That's what Christ has commissioned us to accomplish. We must win the world with the power of the Gospel. And we must never settle for anything less... Thus, Christian politics has as its primary intent the conquest of the land -- of men, families, institutions, bureaucracies, courts, and governments for the Kingdom of Christ."

(From The Changing of the Guard: Biblical Principles for Political Action by George Grant, published in 1987 by Dominion Press)

NOT "under the impression."

I've actually studied history and the Bible,

and I understand that the folks that made this land for US practiced CHRISTIANITY,

if NOT in actuality?

IN SPIRIT.

To bring His good grace to us.

Do you have ANY idea what our Laws are based upon?

Read the Commandments.

THEN, post back.

Yeah.

The day I acknowledge YOUR superior knowledge of a culture,

based upon your VISIT?

Goodbye, asshat.

Thanks for answering the PM I sent, but what did I expect from YOU, after all?

TOLERANCE?

The SAME tolerance I showed YOU?

I was a fool, and you are sucking the depravity you choose for yourself.

You must be drunk. Does it bother you that people didn't hassle me in Muslim areas I traveled through? I don't get it.

Well, you know what?

It makes a LOT of folks feel better to think that I'm drunk.

I've still put paid to your crap, in WHATEVER condition I'm in.

p.s. I'm ALSO stoned to the boner! Accuse me of That, also. Well, IF it makes you feel like you're somehow better than me, and Good Luck with That.

p.p.s. (Not that I expect you to understand that, the p.p.s., withOUT looking it up, butt...) I'm ignoring your PM back to me, 'cuz you're just trying to distract me from saying the Truth, and trying to wrap me around the axle of YOUR ... fuktardedness. Good Luck with THAT, also.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back