What Would Happen To the Nation of Islam IF...

Y'all still aren't understanding what I'm asking:

If their Seat of Power were destroyed,

if their god ALLOWED infidels to TERRORIZE them...

Like that.

And, yes. I wEnder about the Catholic religion, as well.

What happens to a religion when their MOST HOLY SANCTUARY is utterly destroyed?

I know what Christians would do.

I DON'T know what, and this WAS my original question,

The Nation of Islam would do.

Another thread might answer any questions others of y'all have regarding Catholics,

but that's not my question.

Do you mean the religion of Islam or the 'Nation of Islam' (as in the organization)?

Cus that's two different things. Just pointing out the obvious.

Go look, Cali.

It's one and the same.

We keep thinking that WE, our "liberal" tolerance

can change thangs.

It can't. It won't.

But you know what?

I'll devote tomorrow to a series of links,

NOT from WND or HuffNPuff.

HISTORY. How it's BEEN, and how it IS for these folks.

I'm sure enough calling a Spade,

a Spade,

'cuz I'm tired of folks saying that ANYTHING is copasetic.

The U.S. wasn't based on a creedo of hate;

it WAS based on tolerance.

But guess what? Even YOU wouldn't allow murder,

even though those folks really THINK they're doing the "right thang," eh?

Paedo's think that LURVE knows no age.

Are you down with that? NO.

NOW,

answer me WHY you aren't.

Could it be that CHILDREN can't make decisions regarding sexual relations, and sexual LOVE?

WHAT do YOU base that upon?

The SAME criteria I base my Knowledge of Islam upon?

FACTS? SCIENTIFIC Proof? HISTORY?

How would Catholics feel if the Vatican was destroyed?

They would not set out to murder everyone involved. Depending on how it were destroyed they would seek redress through the courts if possible, or if because of a War, Italy's allies would seek redress through military action.

Just like when people make fun of God, Jesus or any Christian artifact or personage, Christians do not riot and destroy buildings and murder people for it. Now go say something bad about Mohammad and see what happens if Muslims know about it.

Hell people died because of Cartoons.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The US, Russia and China should dispose of their extra nukes by wiping out any bushy-beard-with-a-towel-wrapped-around-their-heads areas. Now THAT'S a nuclear treaty I could get behind. :D
Btw, destroying the vatican would be fine by me as well.

The US, Russia and China should dispose of their extra nukes by wiping out any bushy-beard-with-a-towel-wrapped-around-their-heads areas. Now THAT'S a nuclear treaty I could get behind. :D

Thanks for being honest enough to admit you favor genocide.

I'm happy to hear of Christians who practice loving kindness. Now extend some of that toward Muslims.

I do.

We are all individuals. I can not control what is done in the name of Christianity any more than Kalam is done in the name of Islam. It is quite important to recognize the difference. That's not necessarily aimed at you, individually, because I suspect that you, like me, have the ability to recognize the difference.

Y'all still aren't understanding what I'm asking:

If their Seat of Power were destroyed,

if their god ALLOWED infidels to TERRORIZE them...

Like that.

And, yes. I wEnder about the Catholic religion, as well.

What happens to a religion when their MOST HOLY SANCTUARY is utterly destroyed?

I know what Christians would do.

I DON'T know what, and this WAS my original question,

The Nation of Islam would do.

Another thread might answer any questions others of y'all have regarding Catholics,

but that's not my question.

Your style is irritating. Lose the font size and frequent caps. Unless you have a medical condition that demands special consideration it appears that you think your words are more important than others. They are not. For the most part your presentation is disjointed.

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

What CIVILIZATION lays claim to YOU, pal???

p. freakin' s. Lay WASTE to whatever you think you can. If it includes the Vatican, Mecca, AND Jerusalem,

ONE God still lives,

'cuz IF you can find His tomb?

He isn't THERE.

He LIVES, He is arisen,

and our God, of love, has told us that He shall always BE.

It's a tough nut to swallow. I know THAT, for at least.

What knowest you?

Last edited:
Go look, Cali.

It's one and the same.

We keep thinking that WE, our "liberal" tolerance

can change thangs.

It can't. It won't.

But you know what?

I'll devote tomorrow to a series of links,

NOT from WND or HuffNPuff.

HISTORY. How it's BEEN, and how it IS for these folks.

I'm sure enough calling a Spade,

a Spade,

'cuz I'm tired of folks saying that ANYTHING is copasetic.

The U.S. wasn't based on a creedo of hate;

it WAS based on tolerance.

But guess what? Even YOU wouldn't allow murder,

even though those folks really THINK they're doing the "right thang," eh?

Paedo's think that LURVE knows no age.

Are you down with that? NO.

NOW,

answer me WHY you aren't.

Could it be that CHILDREN can't make decisions regarding sexual relations, and sexual LOVE?

WHAT do YOU base that upon?

The SAME criteria I base my Knowledge of Islam upon?

FACTS? SCIENTIFIC Proof? HISTORY?

It is not one and the same. The Nation of Islam was founded in the 1930s and is currently led by Louis Farrakhan. It is a Muslim organization but it is not the same thing at all.

Other than that, I could take you more seriously if you knocked off the hysteria and ranting. There is no need for CAPITAL letters etc.

People died because MUSLIMS were outraged over CARTOONS. Property was destroyed, buildings set afire. The Cartoonists were threatened with death.

BECAUSE OF ISLAM.

Because of ignorance, anger, attachment and wrong view people died.

That is, "anger, intolerance and religious bigotry on the part of muslims" why people died.

Yes, that's true. It's also true that the cartoonists were deliberately provocative and hurtful and they triggered the response. The cartoonists issued 'fighting words' to the Muslims, hoping for a reaction and they got more than they anticipated.

Last edited:
People died because MUSLIMS were outraged over CARTOONS. Property was destroyed, buildings set afire. The Cartoonists were threatened with death.

BECAUSE OF ISLAM.

That is, "anger, intolerance and religious bigotry on the part of muslims" why people died.

Some Muslims. Not all. Horrific things have been done in the name of all religions - we all have our extremist elements.... they are our Cross to bear.

You piece of shit asshat.

DO some research.

SEE what HISTORY will tell you.

Until then?

GOODBYE MS 16 yo MorAn.

AFTER THEN?

Come CRY to us, about what's coming...

You piece of shit asshat.

DO some research.

SEE what HISTORY will tell you.

Until then?

GOODBYE MS 16 yo MorAn.

AFTER THEN?

Come CRY to us, about what's coming...

Weak posts full of nasty words and insults.

It would probably bring about the End Times which religious fanatics are just itching for.

Yes, that's true. It's also true that the cartoonists were deliberately provocative and hurtful and they triggered the response. The cartoonists issued 'fighting words' to the Muslims, hoping for a reaction and they got more than they anticipated.

Some Muslims. Not all. Horrific things have been done in the name of all religions - we all have our extremist elements.... they are our Cross to bear.

Cartoonists take pot shots at everyone. Fact of the matter is muslims have a zero tolerance level, and yes, that's just about all of them. They are, for all intents and purposes, a very good example of bigotry.

It would probably bring about the End Times which religious fanatics are just itching for.

Sadly true. I thought that 9/11 was the beginning of the end times. I thought Bush would respond with nukes.

He started a war instead which inadvertently increased the number of terrorists.

Sadly true. I thought that 9/11 was the beginning of the end times. I thought Bush would respond with nukes.

He started a war instead which inadvertently increased the number of terrorists.

Just for the record, I opposed the Iraqi invasion. I think that was a really dumb idea, along with borderline illegal. A President alone does not have the power to declare war on another sovereign nation.

That's actually not true. They hate us anyway.... no matter what we do, they will hate us. Incomprehensible as it may be, that is the truth of it.

And... only a total fucking idiot would think that Bush would have used nukes. That was far left hysteria at its best - total and utter crap.

That's actually not true. They hate us anyway.... no matter what we do, they will hate us. Incomprehensible as it may be, that is the truth of it.

And... only a total fucking idiot would think that Bush would have used nukes. That was far left hysteria at its best - total and utter crap.

I only thought that we were in World War III the first day.

Forum List

Back