What Would Happen To the Nation of Islam IF...

I sort of meant that "Thoughts?" question as rubbing a couple of brain cells together,

not just laying fingers to a keyboard.

NEXT!

A lot of people would die.

thx-captain-obvious.jpg

Come on, folks.

I meant it as a serious question.

What would happen? Would the religion die off?

I'm sort of amazed, in a horrifying sort of way, that not ONE of them understands that the world is ROUND,

so just bowing yourself down to a compass point?

IS NOT actually focusing your religious fervor/thoughts upon a place on our planet.

But, well, I actually allow science to invade my thinking, so...

A lot of people would die.

Kinda like 9/11 perhaps?

Then I wonder if there would be outrage when the people who did it decided to build a strip club a few blocks away??? Of course it could be called a community center after all. Add a few basketball hoops and such...

And to be extra special, they could be extra special and show an outreaching hand by dedicating the building the very same day that the mosque was blown to smithereens.

Note: I'm not saying that anyone should by the way... and neither should the Muslims do it here in our country either. It is a thing called respect. Muslims have a hard time with that one.;)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Come on, folks.

I'm sort of amazed, in a horrifying sort of way, that not ONE of them understands that the world is ROUND,

IS NOT actually focusing your religious fervor/thoughts upon a place on our planet.

Que?

The answer to your questions is, don't be so completely blasted when you post on the interwebz.

I'm supposedly "blasted,"

and yet,

you, in all of your sobriety, can't come up with SOME sort of answer?

Okay.

NEXT!

That would be pretty stupid on the part of whoever did it. Radical Muslims have proven they don't like being attacked too much, or having their land taken away.
Plus it would be just as bad as the radicals attacking us on 9/11. And the people who would die, would probably be innocent people.

How would Catholics feel if the Vatican was destroyed?

They would not set out to murder everyone involved. Depending on how it were destroyed they would seek redress through the courts if possible, or if because of a War, Italy's allies would seek redress through military action.

Just like when people make fun of God, Jesus or any Christian artifact or personage, Christians do not riot and destroy buildings and murder people for it. Now go say something bad about Mohammad and see what happens if Muslims know about it.

Hell people died because of Cartoons.

They would not set out to murder everyone involved. Depending on how it were destroyed they would seek redress through the courts if possible, or if because of a War, Italy's allies would seek redress through military action.

Just like when people make fun of God, Jesus or any Christian artifact or personage, Christians do not riot and destroy buildings and murder people for it. Now go say something bad about Mohammad and see what happens if Muslims know about it.

People seem to forget that one really easy.

Y'all still aren't understanding what I'm asking:

If their Seat of Power were destroyed,

if their god ALLOWED infidels to TERRORIZE them...

Like that.

And, yes. I wEnder about the Catholic religion, as well.

What happens to a religion when their MOST HOLY SANCTUARY is utterly destroyed?

I know what Christians would do.

I DON'T know what, and this WAS my original question,

The Nation of Islam would do.

Another thread might answer any questions others of y'all have regarding Catholics,

but that's not my question.

Mecca is just a place. the spot on the earth can not be removed. Islam would seek redress through violence and Jihad but it would not stop their beliefs in the religion or Mohammad. They could still face Mecca for their prayers.

Pretty sure someone already informed us that that rock is no longer there, it was removed when the Muslims took over. They do not worship a rock.

Come on, folks.

Time out. You think we don't account for the curvature of the earth? :rofl:

Are you able to feed yourself and be in public without wearing a helmet?

People died because of ignorance.

People died because of ignorance.

People died because MUSLIMS were outraged over CARTOONS. Property was destroyed, buildings set afire. The Cartoonists were threatened with death.

BECAUSE OF ISLAM.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back