What would happen to blacks if we ended affirmative action?

Those are not intelligence tests, moron.

SAT and ACT tests correlate with IQ. Blacks tend to perform poorly on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed. They tend to perform poorly on all tests of knowledge. This is the way it has always been. The Negro race is intrinsically inferior. During the post World War II period it became fashionable to claim otherwise. Nevertheless, the truth is obvious.

In addition to low intelligence blacks are characterized by high crime. The Negro race is inherently violent and criminal. Whenever a large number of young black men get together, there is violence. People are likely to be killed. The Negro race is a blight to civilization and a curse to any country with a large black population.
This is basically an untruth.Wow you are sure paranoid.

Those are not intelligence tests, moron.

SAT and ACT tests correlate with IQ. Blacks tend to perform poorly on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed. They tend to perform poorly on all tests of knowledge. This is the way it has always been. The Negro race is intrinsically inferior. During the post World War II period it became fashionable to claim otherwise. Nevertheless, the truth is obvious.

In addition to low intelligence blacks are characterized by high crime. The Negro race is inherently violent and criminal. Whenever a large number of young black men get together, there is violence. People are likely to be killed. The Negro race is a blight to civilization and a curse to any country with a large black population.

Show some stats that reflect it isn't true.

Every day large groups of young black men meet for classes at historically black universities. No violence occurs.

Kindly pull your head out of your ass.

Every day large groups of young black men meet for classes at historically black universities. No violence occurs.

Your lame insult aside.

What does that have to do with blacks having disproportionately lower test scores than whites and asians?

Your lame insult aside.

What does that have to do with blacks having disproportionately lower test scores than whites and asians?

Nothing, as that wasn't what I was responding to.

It was stated, "Whenever a large number of young black men get together, there is violence." When this was disputed, you stated, "Show some stats that reflect it isn't true."

Now, if you'd like to be more specific in what you want stats for, by all mean, do so.

Colleges See Street-Like Incidents of Black-on-Black Violence | The Afro-American Newspapers | Your Community. Your History. Your News.

:cool:

Which is irrelevant to what I actually stated and was responding to.

Your lame insult aside.

It was stated, "Whenever a large number of young black men get together, there is violence." When this was disputed, you stated, "Show some stats that reflect it isn't true."

Now, if you'd like to be more specific in what you want stats for, by all mean, do so.

Then why did you inject yourself into a comment directed at Huey?

Seems like you have your head up your ass.

This is what Huey repsonded to.

Huey disputed this, all of this, not just the last few sentences. You created a strawman to refute the part of about large number of blacks getting together and not being violent. I'm surprised you didn't use a church congregation in your remark.

Your lame insult aside.

Because this is a discussion forum. Sorry that seems to escape you.

Huey disputed this, all of this, not just the last few sentences. You created a strawman to refute the part of about large number of blacks getting together and not being violent. I'm surprised you didn't use a church congregation in your remark.

Strawman? No, it wasn't a strawman, and yes, going to church would have been equally applicable due to the extraordinarily general nature of his claim.

That, and I'm not particularly obligated to address every point that was brought up.

Strawman? No, it wasn't a strawman, and yes, going to church would have been equally applicable due to the extraordinarily general nature of his claim.

That, and I'm not particularly obligated to address every point that was brought up.

Here's a novel idea. Don't inject yourself into a challenge (directed at someone else) if you are going to pick and choose which part of the challenge you wish to defend.

I was asking for stats that show blacks tests score were equal to or better than whites and asians. That was part of what Huey disputed.

And it was a strawman argument because you based it on the premise of blacks being in school. I can gurantee you that was not the premise his statement was based on and if you were intellectually honest you would concede that point.

His point was when you have a large group of blacks together it can be violent.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

And a host of examples here.

Here's a novel idea. Don't inject yourself into a challenge (directed at someone else) if you are going to pick and choose which part of the challenge you wish to defend.

No, I'll do as I please. Sorry that gives you a hissy fit.
I was asking for stats that show blacks tests score were equal to or better than whites and asians. That was part of what Huey disputed.

Here's a novel idea: specifically ask for what you specifically want. Otherwise all you're doing is whining.
And it was a strawman argument because you based it on the premise of blacks being in school. I can gurantee you that was not the premise his statement was based on and if you were intellectually honest you would concede that point.

No, that's not what makes a strawman, and what I stated wasn't a strawman. His assertion was without further qualification so it applied to any group of young black men. Don't like it? Take it up with his assertion.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Yawn. Any group of young men can potentially turn to violence, and to try and cite the Watts Riots as just a group of young black men turning to violence clearly shows your utterly lack of intellectual honesty.

Here's a novel idea: specifically ask for what you specifically want. Otherwise all you're doing is whining.

No, that's not what makes a strawman, and what I stated wasn't a strawman. His assertion was without further qualification so it applied to any group of young black men. Don't like it? Take it up with his assertion.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Yawn. Any group of young men can potentially turn to violence, and to try and cite the Watts Riots as just a group of young black men turning to violence clearly shows your utterly lack of intellectual honesty.

Pardon me, I didn't realize you were a dickhead.

Go ahead and live in your fantasy world and ignore the glaring facts.

You choose one example out of dozens to discredit all the others. Not only are you intellectually dishonest, you're pathetic. I pity idiots like you.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

You choose one example out of dozens to discredit all the others. Not only are you intellectually dishonest, you're pathetic. I pity idiots like you.

I'm not ignoring any facts, simpleton, as I'm just addressing one statement.

An unsupported irrational statement was made. I countered it.

No one's asking you to like it, stupid child.

Yes you are ignoring the facts. The fact is I've shown example after example of blacks in large groups being violent. Which supports the earlier claim of large groups of blacks being violent and all you have is .... well they do act ok in school. That's pitiful.

And the Watts riots wasn't blacks turning to violence and rioting? Let's see you justify their actions.

You say any group of young men can potentially be violent, which is true, but time after time it more blacks than whites in this country that riot en masse. But you are unwilling to face that fact.

Now if you truly wanted to counter it, then match each case I've given with whites doing the same or equivalent acts of violence with the same level of intensity.

Yes you are ignoring the facts. The fact is I've shown example after example of blacks in large groups being violent. Which supports the earlier claim of large groups of blacks being violent and all you have is .... well they do act ok in school. That's pitiful.

No, I'm not. Again, since you seem rather slow: I was addressing only one point, and it was an assertion without qualification. Hence, what it meant was that whenever young black men get together in groups, there WILL be violence. This has been shown not to be the case. No amount of you dancing around that fact will change reality.
And the Watts riots wasn't blacks turning to violence and rioting? Let's see you justify their actions.

It was far, far more complex than to be rationally equated to just 'groups of young black men being violent'. Your intellectual dishonesty runs quite deep, it appears.
You say any group of young men can potentially be violent, which is true, but time after time it more blacks than whites in this country that riot en masse. But you are unwilling to face that fact.

I have not ever addressed that, so it's irrelevant to my statements. THAT, Sport, is a strawman.
Now if you truly wanted to counter it, then match each case I've given with whites doing the same or equivalent acts of violence with the same level of intensity.

Why would I want to counter it? I've never ever brought it up. YOU have.

Try and stick with what I actually say and we might just get somewhere.

No, I'm not. Again, since you seem rather slow: I was addressing only one point, and it was an assertion without qualification. Hence, what it meant was that whenever young black men get together in groups, there WILL be violence. This has been shown not to be the case. No amount of you dancing around that fact will change reality.

It was far, far more complex than to be rationally equated to just 'groups of young black men being violent'. Your intellectual dishonesty runs quite deep, it appears.

I have not ever addressed that, so it's irrelevant to my statements. THAT, Sport, is a strawman.

Your concession is duly noted.

Your concession is duly noted.

LOL! I accept your admission that you simply cannot address what I've said, and want to pretend that I'm arguing something I've never ever addressed as a rather transparent self-defense mechanism for your fragile sense of self.

You seem extra stupid today. Trouble at home?

This is off topic.Stay on topic please.

There were not only Blacks that were rioting.Whites,hispanics,and orientals were also rioting but they were just breaking into stores and stealing anything they wanted.The media is racist.

Forum List

Back