Can you live on $10.000 a year?

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
Thats what Bill Gates pays India's citizens to do what Americans have done for years at better pay. America has to change the Labor laws of this country. Make it against the law to hire immigrants over true American citizens. Hell we are purchasing the products these companies are making.
Maybe we Americans should boycott these companies products.

Thats what Bill Gates pays India's citizens to do what Americans have done for years at better pay. America has to change the Labor laws of this country. Make it against the law to hire immigrants over true American citizens. Hell we are purchasing the products these companies are making.

My displeasure is not with the folks in India, they seem strange to me sometime but I suppose 10k is good money over there.

Also we can not stop all foreign trade. Hell, our policy for containment of Communism was partially based on redistributing our wealth via the Marshall Plan.

Still even though I always buy used I buy domestically produced cars from domestic companies. So far it has served me well, through the 90's American cars were better. We will see about the 2000's but Toyota seems to be going backwards and forgot how to make frames oddly enough.

Back to the point, buy American when we can? Much Ashley furniture is fairly.domestically produced. Even domestic memory foam is getting competitiveish with the tubes.

By most Ashley Furniture I mean their Signature Design line pressed board sets and upholstry.

A legal immigrant is a true American Citizen. That amount ($10,000 USD) is like 547,000 Rupee. I have no idea what half a million a year will buy you over there.

Liberals are jealous that the people of India are being lifted out of poverty. $10,000 a year is very good money over there. If a man makes $10,000 he doesn't have to send his kids out in the streets to beg.

Huh, IT people make lots more. But since I don't live there I have no idea what 30 thousand provides for you. Lots of major companies now have data centers. American companies are laying off workers here and shifting the work there. Dell ATT Verizon Microsoft etc etc use cheap but well educated workers in India. Lots of people there and lots of advanced degrees.

Indian IT companies among 10 worst paymasters in world: Study - Economic Times

Yeah the problem isn't just that they are cheaper but they are just as good at the job if not better. Except customer service which obviously annoying because of language barriers.

Who would you rather hire, a well educated, clean, articulate Indian worker or the Obamaphone lady?

Oh an I mean Indian from India, not like a Liz Warren Indian

That might be a ton of money over there,but what you dont understand is these people are working right here in the USA.Taking jobs that our people have been working for years,at a much higher wage.Now this is white collar jobs,now what do you think would happen if it was blue-collar jobs or even if it was your job.What would you do then?

A legal immigrant is a true American Citizen. That amount ($10,000 USD) is like 547,000 Rupee. I have no idea what half a million a year will buy you over there.

These people have hB1&2 work visas,and taking jobs from you and your people.

The difference is the Indian is happy to have the job. The American is resentful of the evil rich employer who has reduced his marijuana breaks.

Forum List

Back