What would happen to blacks if we ended affirmative action?

How many threads are you going to spam with the exact same post before you try to explain yourself, loser?

Who knows. They might start voting Republican.

Who knows. They might start voting Republican.

Not a chance. If AA ended dems would find another way to buy their vote. Like no sales tax or income tax for blacks.

I wish blacks didn't need anything like Affirmative action..

Well - they do. Without AA, very very few can get good jobs and they just go on welfare. That's why we need to chase out the blacks just like africa is chasing out whites.

Are you personally going to chase anyone out of anywhere, pussy? No, I didn't think so.

Btw:
You never told me if your advanced degree is in Physics or Engineering. Which is it? And you never described all your great contributions to science and technology. Go ahead.

And speedos is STILL afraid to answer these questions. :rolleyes:

Well - they do. Without AA, very very few can get good jobs and they just go on welfare. That's why we need to chase out the blacks just like africa is chasing out whites.

Are you personally going to chase anyone out of anywhere, pussy? No, I didn't think so.

Btw:
You never told me if your advanced degree is in Physics or Engineering. Which is it? And you never described all your great contributions to science and technology. Go ahead.

Its fucking pathetic when ShitSpeedos is telling Blacks to all be Doctors and Lawyers when this clown didn't even finish high school.

Btw:

Its fucking pathetic when ShitSpeedos is telling Blacks to all be Doctors and Lawyers when this clown didn't even finish high school.

To be honest, judging by what he posts, he never even started high school.

[
This so called "counselor" did not know that my Father was a school administrator.

School administrator?? WTF does that mean?. Was he a secretary? Maybe he was in human resources. HAHAHA. Why can't blacks get useful jobs and be engineers and physicists?

Are you a physicist, or an engineer? Which one?

I think he works in the field of science.................as a laboratory specimen who has been victimized by too many failed experiments.

HAHAHA. I never said that or anything like that. Lawyers are useless parasites and doctors only slightly better. The important people in a culture are those with technical skills like engineers and physicists. But those trades take brains and blacks say not me.

Btw:

Judging by his conspicuous silence, I wonder if he even started high school.

HAHAHA. I never said that or anything like that. Lawyers are useless parasites and doctors only slightly better. The important people in a culture are those with technical skills like engineers and physicists. But those trades take brains and blacks say not me.

So, are you a physicist, or an engineer? Which is it?

...more silence............

If we end affirmative action fewer blacks will go to college and be advanced to professional positions that require superior intelligence. This is because there is a very considerable race gap in average intelligence between blacks and whites.

Fast Facts

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: College Admissions - SAT - University & College Search Tool

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: ACT

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses.
SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity

Attachments

• $BellCurves.jpg
    $BellCurves.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 59

Btw:

We need more black doctors, chemist, physicist, etc. The more the better!

:eusa_angel:

We can thank doctors for the fact that a disease can't wipe out tens of millions of human beings anymore. Or how about the fact that the avg person now lives 30 years over what they did in 1850?

I wouldn't say they're useless. Now lawyers are a totally different story!

Last edited:
Those are not intelligence tests, moron.

SAT and ACT tests correlate with IQ. Blacks tend to perform poorly on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed. They tend to perform poorly on all tests of knowledge. This is the way it has always been. The Negro race is intrinsically inferior. During the post World War II period it became fashionable to claim otherwise. Nevertheless, the truth is obvious.

In addition to low intelligence blacks are characterized by high crime. The Negro race is inherently violent and criminal. Whenever a large number of young black men get together, there is violence. People are likely to be killed. The Negro race is a blight to civilization and a curse to any country with a large black population.

Last edited:
I live among them and they are wonderful people,they work every day,have two parents running the household.Their children graduate from High school and go onto college. Whats wrong matt you jealous cause that Black got the promotion and you didn't?

There are exceptions to every rule, and the statistics tell us the negro family you're describing is not the norm, but the exception.

Those are not intelligence tests, moron.

basically every time we make a decision it is an intelligence test. that is why intelligent people do well in life and dull people have a hard time. on average of course, there are exceptions to every generalization.

There are exceptions to every rule, and the statistics tell us the negro family you're describing is not the norm, but the exception.

Of course. It's really pathetic the way liberals say some black guy is smart, therefore all blacks are smart!!! Everyone agrees there are smart blacks and dumb whites, but on the average whites (and asians) are far smarter that blacks.

Forum List

Back