What would happen if Anonymous shuts down Facebook for forever ?

raghinidas

Rookie
Jan 21, 2018
I am curious to know, what would happen if Facebook shuts down ?

Recently, the Western media was completely shaken by the shocking revelation about the misuse of Facebook data by a data mining firm called Cambridge Analytica. The firm is also said to be the one which helped the American President Donald Trump in his Presidential campaign during elections.

Read HWNews.

Reportedly, in what can be considered as the biggest data breach, the Cambridge Analytica used as much as 50 million Facebook user information in an unauthorised manner. The Facebook after learning the information had suspended Cambridge Analytica’s account from the social media site.

I am curious to know, what would happen if Facebook shuts down ?

Recently, the Western media was completely shaken by the shocking revelation about the misuse of Facebook data by a data mining firm called Cambridge Analytica. The firm is also said to be the one which helped the American President Donald Trump in his Presidential campaign during elections.

Read HWNews.

Reportedly, in what can be considered as the biggest data breach, the Cambridge Analytica used as much as 50 million Facebook user information in an unauthorised manner. The Facebook after learning the information had suspended Cambridge Analytica’s account from the social media site.

It would be a great day in America and the world

-Geaux

I’ve heard nothing of Anon’s intents to do so, nor do I believe they are capable of doing so.

Forum List

Back