What would America be like if the Left had total control?

OK...we all know the country would collapse. Now let's ask the same question only let's say only the right had full control....what happens? I would predict...

Lower wages...except for the high ups who don't do notmuch work. Well over half the nation has no health insurance or access to care, people working into their 80s. Less taxes, higher military participation, no abortions, a lot less immigrants, dirtier environment, less college graduates, worse infrastructure, less science and math. A more plutocratic system.... Not saying its good or bad....just the way I see it.

It wouldn't be lower wages for low skilled workers, it would be higher wages because 30 million illegal Mexicans would be kicked out..

Everyone would be getting cheaper health care and all Americans would be covered if Republicans were in charge because we :

Would kick out 30 million illegal Mexicans who sponge off our emergency rooms..

Do you believe in free speech? If so, what kind of speech is protected by the First Amendment?
Acquitting the Chicago Seven Encouraged This Insurrection

Speech, not action. No flagburning or trespassing. No marching, except in a parade by permit. Invite people into a designated arena that doesn't disturb their private space. Any violation will forfeit a group's right to do even that and call for stiff prison terms for its leaders. Rioters will be shot dead. Arrest and trial has not stopped the mass destruction by these anti-American misfits.

Let's assume for one moment that the Left managed to gain absolute control over both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the White House and an overwhelming majority of all Governors offices and state legislative branches. Just roll with it for a moment even if it's not possible....

Given the Lefts' propensity for open borders, strict adherence to climate control agendas, large bureaucracies and free trade.....how would America change?

Please don;t just say "America would be worse" or "America would be better". Those are deadhead answers expected of morons. Please explain why.

I personally would expect a very swift collapse both economically and socially due to unrealistic expectations of the availability of resources to support such agendas. I would expect massive business failures due to unrealistic climate agendas that only hurt the USA along with stifling regulations that would be impossible to accommodate.. I would expect the military to be reduced to nothing more than a symbolic gesture. I would expect a massive increase in social programs even as funds dried up for such programs. Ultimately, I would expect a dictator to rise from the corruption as the Left tends to be far more corrupt than the right even though there is indeed corruption on both sides. Before long, I can't see how America would avoid becoming the next Venezuela.

YMMV

What would the US be like if the left had total control???

CANADA.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Let's assume for one moment that the Left managed to gain absolute control over both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the White House and an overwhelming majority of all Governors offices and state legislative branches. Just roll with it for a moment even if it's not possible....

Given the Lefts' propensity for open borders, strict adherence to climate control agendas, large bureaucracies and free trade.....how would America change?

Please don;t just say "America would be worse" or "America would be better". Those are deadhead answers expected of morons. Please explain why.

I personally would expect a very swift collapse both economically and socially due to unrealistic expectations of the availability of resources to support such agendas. I would expect massive business failures due to unrealistic climate agendas that only hurt the USA along with stifling regulations that would be impossible to accommodate.. I would expect the military to be reduced to nothing more than a symbolic gesture. I would expect a massive increase in social programs even as funds dried up for such programs. Ultimately, I would expect a dictator to rise from the corruption as the Left tends to be far more corrupt than the right even though there is indeed corruption on both sides. Before long, I can't see how America would avoid becoming the next Venezuela.

YMMV

CANADA.

Cantada has been protected from the immigration problem. That Tweety bird would be whistling a different tune by now had they had to deal with what the US has.

If the left had total control over America, expect economic prosperity, war as a last resort, equality for everyone, healthcare as a right, true enforcement of freedom of religion, championing the elderly, poor and middle class and putting an end to the hegemony corporations exert over our nation.

I agree.

You RWNJs are all speaking from wishful thinking. The fact is the right wants to control what we all say and do. You like war and if you can't have that, just beating people up will do. You want to punish anyone who is different from your very bigoted pov.

If we lived as the would have it, we would investing in our own country. We would educate our people, feed our children, repair and maintain our country, spend on science, treat others with kindness and respect, allow people to live their lines, love and marry whom (consenting adults) the wish ... Within the confines of the US Constitution, we would progress.

IOW, all the things RWNJs hate.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

America would be a much more safer, humane and loving place tolerant of all.

ROFLMAO...left loons are some of the most intolerant assholes on the planet...possibly second only to their allies....radical Islam

Radical Islam is a right wing, not left wing ideology. If the left is not tolerant, it's because we believe no tolerance for intolerance.

So you're intolerant. Thanks

SassyIrishLass

Me too.

For example, I can't stand lying hypocrite who say they're christian while protecting, hiding and tolerating pedophiles.

YMMV

CANADA.

Cantada has been protected from the immigration problem. That Tweety bird would be whistling a different tune by now had they had to deal with what the US has.
A typical load of RW misinfo. Canada has taken many more refugees per capita than the USA, as has everyone else, fear mongered RW twit...

America would be a much more safer, humane and loving place tolerant of all.

ROFLMAO...left loons are some of the most intolerant assholes on the planet...possibly second only to their allies....radical Islam

Radical Islam is a right wing, not left wing ideology. If the left is not tolerant, it's because we believe no tolerance for intolerance.

So you're intolerant. Thanks

SassyIrishLass

Me too.

For example, I can't stand lying hypocrite who say they're christian while protecting, hiding and tolerating pedophiles.

Well sadly for you I don't really give two shits what you can or can't stand...you're a known liar and shit stirrer on this forum. An imbecile not worth the good powder to blow you to hell.

How's that? :)

YMMV

Yes, just imagine if Republicans didn't have total control! Since they do and have no wins under their belts lets instead imagine nightmare scenarios

YMMV

CANADA.

nope, Venezuela or north korea

Probably the closest America came to mostly liberal governments was during the Great Depression. The president of that period has been named as America's greatest president.
We have to remember, however, that Trump got a 48% approval rating, but talk of impeachment is now even greater.

If the left had total control over America, expect economic prosperity, war as a last resort, equality for everyone, healthcare as a right, true enforcement of freedom of religion, championing the elderly, poor and middle class and putting an end to the hegemony corporations exert over our nation.

I agree.

You RWNJs are all speaking from wishful thinking. The fact is the right wants to control what we all say and do. You like war and if you can't have that, just beating people up will do. You want to punish anyone who is different from your very bigoted pov.

If we lived as the would have it, we would investing in our own country. We would educate our people, feed our children, repair and maintain our country, spend on science, treat others with kindness and respect, allow people to live their lines, love and marry whom (consenting adults) the wish ... Within the confines of the US Constitution, we would progress.

IOW, all the things RWNJs hate.

The right wants to control what we all say and do? Damn, lefty, guess you don't get out to your own protest marches very often, either that, or you have a really short memory...like 10 minutes worth.

YMMV

CANADA.

Who would then protect Canada and U.S. ..

Cuba?

red_dawn_1984_cast.jpg

Agreed.no matter what party is in charge the rich get richer and the poor will get poorer. Fact. Class is going to become the next huge conflict......I won't be around but it will happen.

YMMV
You're making the dumb assumption those leftists in power would just eliminate capitalism and install communism. That wouldn't happen.

What would America be like, if the Left had total control?

Screwed, blued and tatooed, just like it is now with the Right in total control.

It would simply be a different FLAVOR of screwed, blued and tatooed.

It's hard to accurately predict what the nation would be like if the left had full control, but there would be more investment in programs for the poor. The middle class would get a tax cut while the wealthy would see a raise in their taxes. Voter suppression tactics would end. Big money would be removed from politics.

Forum List

Back