What would America be like if the Left had total control?

Probably the closest America came to mostly liberal governments was during the Great Depression. The president of that period has been named as America's greatest president.
We have to remember, however, that Trump got a 48% approval rating, but talk of impeachment is now even greater.
Yup exactly.

FDR had to stuff the SCOTUS to get his bills favorably ruled by the court.

If the idiots on the left had total control over America and implemented their policies, we would be on the road to failure.

liberals-ruin-everything-vik-battaile-politics-1354753305.jpg

Last edited:
Ted Nugent said Obama was re-elected, he would be dead or in jail.

Terry Jones burned a mannequin of Obama.

A constituent at a Paul Broun townhall meeting asked who was going to shoot the president, then Obama, prompting laughter.

Ted Nugent....."A constituent"....Terry Jones.........so noone significant ?

Those are significant right there. I have also recalled pastor Steven Anderson wishing for Obama's death and another pastor not long ago saying cruel things about Obama.

But "Goddamn America" was OK, right?

When did I say that?

It was glaringly screaming out when you omitted it from the pastor rant.

Not really. I was pointing out things from my narrative and what suited it. Rev. Wright was irrelevant to the argument I was trying to make.

Radical Islam is a right wing, not left wing ideology. If the left is not tolerant, it's because we believe no tolerance for intolerance.

So you're intolerant. Thanks

I am intolerant of homophobia, Islamophibia, misogyny and racism.

So which way does your tolerance go when homos are getting thrown off roof tops by muslims?
Or maybe when the Muslim is stoning some chick buried up to her neck?

You seem to believe in contradictions......

When Muslims throw them off the rooftops, shame on said Muslims. It doesn't mean shame on all Muslims.

You sound intolerant of homos since you encourage the roof tossers to migrate to the West.

I didn't notice every Muslim was a roof tosser.

IResist...can you name all the right wingers that openly and publicly joked about or suggested Obama's Murder?
Because there are tons of Left wingers who can be listed.....MANY in high places, elected office or celebrities.

Is that the "tolerance" you so highly speak of?

A constituent at a Paul Broun townhall meeting asked who was going to shoot the president, then Obama, prompting laughter.

Nugent was talking about himself being offed, not Obama. Paranoid yes, but you got the target wrong.

I expect you to acknowledge the point.

That's not how I took it, especially given Nugent's hostile rhetoric.

Then you took it wrong. Context means things.

He told Obama to suck on his machine gun. His is paranoid and fearful.

If the left had total control over America, expect economic prosperity, war as a last resort, equality for everyone, healthcare as a right, true enforcement of freedom of religion, championing the elderly, poor and middle class and putting an end to the hegemony corporations exert over our nation.

Who would pay for it? Because I sure as well would go on welfare.

You cannot abuse the welfare system, but the higher ups would, of course.

America would be a much more safer, humane and loving place tolerant of all.

How about taking a nice two week vacation to Venezuela and see how much more safer, humane and loving place tolerant of all is really like.

America can be run by the left without becoming Venezuela.

We seen that in Detroit, illionis would go bankrupt if it was legal, the huge problem of Unfunded pension programs...

It still isn't Venezuela.

ROFLMAO...left loons are some of the most intolerant assholes on the planet...possibly second only to their allies....radical Islam

Radical Islam is a right wing, not left wing ideology. If the left is not tolerant, it's because we believe no tolerance for intolerance.
You snowflakes should be resisting Islam as much as you resist conservatism.

I resist Sharia Law, but I don't have to worry about a Sharia takeover of America.

ROFLMAO...left loons are some of the most intolerant assholes on the planet...possibly second only to their allies....radical Islam

So you're intolerant. Thanks

I am intolerant of homophobia, Islamophibia, misogyny and racism.
maybe that is you,but it sure as hell aint many of your lefty friends....

That is a platform of the left.

If the left had total control over America, expect economic prosperity, war as a last resort, equality for everyone, healthcare as a right, true enforcement of freedom of religion, championing the elderly, poor and middle class and putting an end to the hegemony corporations exert over our nation.

Working a 40 hour week and bring home pocket change after taxes., if the libs had not run your company out of business by regulating them to death.

Regulations exist as a necessity.

We are intolerant of intolerance.
So, you are intolerant. But we knew this.

We are intolerant of other people's intolerance.
Which means you justify your violence and hatred. Its an old trick, learned by people long before you were born.

I am intolerant of what Greg Gianforte did.

I am intolerant of the right wing Nazi salutes of the elections.

I am intolerant of the disparaging names of what some people call gay people on here.

I am intolerant of people wanting to ban Islam.

I am intolerant of the way some view women in this country.

Welcome to the Republican Party!

The party that exemplified everything I condemned in said post.

IResist...can you name all the right wingers that openly and publicly joked about or suggested Obama's Murder?
Because there are tons of Left wingers who can be listed.....MANY in high places, elected office or celebrities.

Is that the "tolerance" you so highly speak of?

Ted Nugent....."A constituent"....Terry Jones.........so noone significant ?

Those are significant right there. I have also recalled pastor Steven Anderson wishing for Obama's death and another pastor not long ago saying cruel things about Obama.

So you are up to 5 people total, and you have no one of significance.

FAIL!

Those sound significant to me.

/---- So why didn't Obozo make all this happen? He had 8 years and a GOP who was terrified of being called racist

Obstruction. That was what happened.

But "Goddamn America" was OK, right?

When did I say that?

You didn't...but you like to quote pastors. Google it....

I'm well familiar of it.

You is good at English to! [/sarcasm]

I'm not sure how this is relevant to anything.

You left leaning nut jobs are some of the most intolerant people on the planet.
Shove your bullshit clichés up your ass and embrace reality! :)

Reality is that left leaning groups tolerate more groups of people and champion the rights of groups more than the right does.

Only because the right opposes them. If they were for it you would be against it.

That is not at all true. The left is accepting and advocates for human rights.

Let's assume for one moment that the Left managed to gain absolute control over both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the White House and an overwhelming majority of all Governors offices and state legislative branches. Just roll with it for a moment even if it's not possible....

Given the Lefts' propensity for open borders, strict adherence to climate control agendas, large bureaucracies and free trade.....how would America change?

Please don;t just say "America would be worse" or "America would be better". Those are deadhead answers expected of morons. Please explain why.

I personally would expect a very swift collapse both economically and socially due to unrealistic expectations of the availability of resources to support such agendas. I would expect massive business failures due to unrealistic climate agendas that only hurt the USA along with stifling regulations that would be impossible to accommodate.. I would expect the military to be reduced to nothing more than a symbolic gesture. I would expect a massive increase in social programs even as funds dried up for such programs. Ultimately, I would expect a dictator to rise from the corruption as the Left tends to be far more corrupt than the right even though there is indeed corruption on both sides. Before long, I can't see how America would avoid becoming the next Venezuela.

YMMV

CWR3LWCUsAIcOwu.jpg:large

Forum List

Back