What will you do on Halloween this year?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Are you invited to a party?

Im not invited to any party. I do as usuall. I buy halloween candies, and wait if a couple of kids knock on the door for trick or treat.

We don't do anything for Halloween, since we live 15 miles outside of a small town.

I guess I could go outside and toilet paper a tree that squirrels live in, the bastards deserve it.

Im not invited to any party. I do as usuall. I buy halloween candies, and wait if a couple of kids knock on the door for trick or treat.
I egg houses and soap windows then a little tee-peeing of the trees.

My wife will buy mountains of candy for the little darlings when they come around in their cute little costumes. We will get about 6 kids in total. We will then proceed to eat all the candy, finishing it off around the end of March.

Happens every year.

My wife and I usually go to her family's halloween party. We watch scary movies. We will go to Haunted Houses. In past years I have gone to a Black Mass close to Halloween for kicks, adds to the Halloween fun. I usually like to stare into a mirror and say "Bloody Mary" a whole bunch of times. I have in the past drawn a pentagram on the floor and had a lot of fun trying to conjure a demon. I have gone to a seance near Halloween. Going and having my fortune read with tarot cards. I usually like to dress up in costumes, pass out candy. Sometimes I have dressed up for Halloween at work too.

My wife and I usually go to her family's halloween party. We watch scary movies. We will go to Haunted Houses. In past years I have gone to a Black Mass close to Halloween for kicks, adds to the Halloween fun. I usually like to stare into a mirror and say "Bloody Mary" a whole bunch of times. I have in the past drawn a pentagram on the floor and had a lot of fun trying to conjure a demon. I have gone to a seance near Halloween. Going and having my fortune read with tarot cards. I usually like to dress up in costumes, pass out candy. Sometimes I have dressed up for Halloween at work too.
Sounds satanic and not funny too much demonic for me

Adults, outside of perverts and young adults who would party about anything, generally don't do haloween parties unless they have kids.

After mugging helpless trick or treaters and take their candy, I'll go home and feast!

Watch Hocus Pocus and hand out candy to the few kids stopping by.
1698795183861.jpeg

Forum List

Back