What will you believe if science recreates the beginings of life?

Exactly. And every advance in science takes us closer and closer to God..rather than taking us further and further away, as you would expect to happen if you're of the "coincidental" ilk.

I'll add a third...

It was a near certainty given the vastness of the universe.

For example, if a thing has a 1 in a million chance of happening, over the course of a billion opportunities, you'd expect to see it happen a thousand times.
Interesting.
I'm no good at math so I'll take your word for it.

Refreshing News: Life As We Know It Nearly Created in Lab

They are very close and if they succeed how will that effect your current beliefs?

For me nothing I believe the below quote over the folklore and unexplainability of religion and the master creator!

Some chemical reactions occurred about 4 billion years ago — perhaps in a primordial tidal soup or maybe with help of volcanoes or possibly at the bottom of the sea or between the mica sheets — to create biology

That's more substantive how? It's simply a theory. And a crappy one at that. Nobody has ever proven that life can spontaneously create itself.

For me nothing I believe the below quote over the folklore and unexplainability of religion and the master creator!

The flaw in your argument is that nothing proves that a hand did not guide or start the course of events, perhaps we are nothing but a big mistake, or one big fart.

That's more substantive how? It's simply a theory. And a crappy one at that. Nobody has ever proven that life can spontaneously create itself.

Okay ... just when I thought a fundy couldn't get any less intelligent I see another notch on the board. Life doesn't create itself, but natural (or even random) events can create life.

:cuckoo:

The theory of evolution in no way, shape or form suggests that life spontaneously created itself.

:cuckoo:

The theory of evolution in no way, shape or form suggests that life spontaneously created itself.

Hay now, I created myself. *sage nod* I was nothing, floating around in nothing, then one day I thought with my non-existant self that I wanted to live, then poof ... I now exist.

Okay ... just when I thought a fundy couldn't get any less intelligent I see another notch on the board. Life doesn't create itself, but natural (or even random) events can create life.

His theory is that life spontaneously erupted from non-life.

You are the last person in the world who should be grading intelligence, btw.

Forum List

Back