What Will You Be Doing At Midnight, Tonight?

Sleeping soundly in my very warm, comfy bed with Mrs. BBD laying beside me snoaring lightly.

Decided to celebrate with the family, got a nice 1/2 oz batch and 2 wraps ready to go, after midnight i'm heading out to a friends with a couple people and well, starting the new years off right.

My son and I just finished watching his favorite movie, Stand By Me. We are pretty much all appetizered out, and now he's watching SmackDown and determined to stay up and ring in the New Year together....we'll see if he can hold out. My daughter will call, or at least text, at midnight.

Hanging out with my wife, watching whatever it is she'll be watching on TV. Eventually we'll look at each other (when the fireworks start outside the house) and remark about another year gone and a new one starting.

Probably sitting here wondering what time the fireworks will end and then wondering what time the 3 teenagers in the bedroom next door to mine will go to sleep. Of course, that is after i get the quiche out of the oven (for tomorrow morning), put the dogs to bed, turn on the tv the hubby fell asleep to and lock up...never a dull moment...wish i could be cinderella for just one night though

In 20 minutes I'll be picking up the youngest (13) from her friends house down the street. Hubs is zonked in front of the tube, oldest is on the other computer and the boy . . . well, he tried but gave up about 20 minutes ago and went to bed. The dog is snoring. lol

Very warm, very full, very happy and hopefully very asleep.

Happy New Year!

Forum List

Back