What Will You Be Doing At Midnight, Tonight?

I just got off the phone with my daughter. So I spent the first part of the new year talking to a pretty and intelligent young woman.

Which was cool

I went to a small party with friends, came home just before midnight and had a couple of glasses of champagne with my brothers and a couple of their friends. This morning, I got up and made them all a massive breakfast. I'm nice like that.

I went to a small party with friends, came home just before midnight and had a couple of glasses of champagne with my brothers and a couple of their friends. This morning, I got up and made them all a massive breakfast. I'm nice like that.

I'm nice like that..

Aw.. you're sweet..

I was sound asleep, as usual on NYE.

Its amateur night, and my wife and I have never been big fans. We party when we want to, whether we have a reason or not :)

Usually hunt this morning (killed the biggest deer of my life on 1/1/03), but a warm front came through overnight so nothing will be moving today. Rut hasn't started here yet, and it seems to get later and later every year. Pretty soon, we will only get about 4 days of rut to hunt before the season closes. We need to open and close later.

Drank about a half bottle champagne and fell asleep around 10.

Going to make a pork roast with champagne a sauce for it, today.

YUM!

Last edited:
I enjoyed a rather uneventful new years eve. We ate early, I smoked a joint afterwards and spent the next hour or so listening to Lady Swagger talking to her family in America whilst I quietly worried about next years phone bill. We then plundered the wine cellar/cupboard and talked shit to each other. Lady Swagger, a dedicated disciple of Walt Disney, decided she wanted to watch and (regrettably) sing-along to Aladdin, during which she spilt not one, but two glasses of red wine. I, rather foolishly, ignored the damage; partly to keep in with the spirit of the day, but mainly because I was far too drunk to be in charge of a scrubbing brush. The rather conspicuous stain is staring at me as I type. Honestly, it looks like there's been a murder in my lounge. So much so, that I even went to the trouble of taking a large sheet of paper and cut-out the the kind of outline they use to mark-out where a body was at the scene of a murder and placed it over the stain. Surfice to say, Lady Swagger was noticably unamused.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back